Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Harold Krell posted:

Who is Cookie? Who is Lucious? You need to explain who these people are because we have no reference for them.

Are you capable of detecting roles? Or is this information involving a power you have?

Sorry, but I've been wrapping my head around your statements for the past 3 hours and I am able to come up with nothing. :(

Please respond with coherently next time. Sorry again but this is all very frustrating to understand. :(

Jesus Christ this is painful someone tell him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Moatillata posted:

Jesus Christ this is painful someone tell him

Do you know something I don't? :confused:

imgay posted:

Cookie is Obvious exwife who went to prison for selling drugs. During the prison sentence Lucious built his empire and raised his 3 sons. 17 years later Cookie is released. Meanwhile Lucious gets diagnosed with a terminal illness. Around the time Cookie gets released, her brother tries to extort Lucious for money, Lucious kills him. Some homeless man sees this but he is too homeless for anything to actually happen. Cookie begins at empire with a rocky start to the empire.

Do you have autism, or perhaps some congenital birth defect that impedes the way you express your thoughts through the written word? This is in NO WAY a personal attack against you. I just want to know more of your thought process so I can translate your posts. Apparently, others are able to grasp something from your speech, so I'm wondering if you are actually Mafia trying to misdirect me with your Mafia teammates rallying with you.

Once again, do not take my assumptions as a personal attack. Exposing any possible mental illness could provide some insight, but it's totally up to you if you want to admit it or not. :shobon:

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Harold Krell posted:

Do you have autism, or perhaps some congenital birth defect that impedes the way you express your thoughts through the written word? This is in NO WAY a personal attack against you. I just want to know more of your thought process so I can translate your posts. Apparently, others are able to grasp something from your speech, so I'm wondering if you are actually Mafia trying to misdirect me with your Mafia teammates rallying with you.

Once again, do not take my assumptions as a personal attack. Exposing any possible mental illness could provide some insight, but it's totally up to you if you want to admit it or not. :shobon:

Krell if you go down this rabbit hole you go alone.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I don't know what's going on

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Harold Krell posted:

:munch:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Rarity what's going on here?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tommunist posted:

Rarity what's going on here?

KB is a SK trying to pass himself off as a town vig, that would be my guess.

Also imgay has broken Krell's brain.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote cookie

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Rarity posted:

KB is a SK trying to pass himself off as a town vig, that would be my guess.

Also imgay has broken Krell's brain.

What's your current read on the landscape besides KB, then, as the one currently under suspicion?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

Scum Rarity and Pmom are afraid of my burly town powers apparently. :)

Why would I have revealed any of this stuff as 3p? That's insanity.

Feeling Rarity more.

##vote Rarity

ya id vote either they are both bad

##vote rarity

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think Harold Krell might be on to something

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Absurd Revolver posted:

What's your current read on the landscape besides KB, then, as the one currently under suspicion?

Not too sure about Jake but might just be bias because of his heavy focus on me. That said, I don't think the way his suspicions on me built was genuine and he's never really explained his issues with my content besides "it's fake". I'll look at stuff more this evening when I'm done with work.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Im not even gonna lie, i forget why i thought you are scum, game was closed so long :shrug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Im not even gonna lie, i forget why i thought you are scum, game was closed so long :shrug:

Slam dunk case, top work

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the votes on rarity...........

suck

##vote kb

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pinterest Mom posted:

the votes on rarity...........

suck

##vote kb

but this is a good vote

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

but this is a good vote

ya it is. Theres no such thing as town serial killer.

##vote KB

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote KB

right, its called a vig

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Rarity

My covenant is split on KB, but why would SK claim.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I honestly don't remember much of this stuff is this just a bandwagon on KB or rarity? Can one of my jolly cooperators shed some light on this?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Something something vig something something something vote something something shadey something something Jamal Lyon

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I actually don't like the bandwagoning on Rarity at the moment, if just because from reading Jake's posts I didn't see anything actually compelling to lynch them on.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kb says he's vig, rarity says hes sk claiming vig

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Moatillata posted:

I honestly don't remember much of this stuff is this just a bandwagon on KB or rarity? Can one of my jolly cooperators shed some light on this?

KB is a serial killer pretending he's town, but hiding in plain sight by being helpful and killing lurkers and hoping that buys him credit.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Then why is hiip still alive

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote KB

Right. That's why I'm a town vig. Pig's reaction is probably real since he just tried to use a claim similar to this in another game, so it's pretty fresh for him.

Pinterest Mom posted:

KB is a serial killer pretending he's town, but hiding in plain sight by being helpful and killing lurkers and hoping that buys him credit.

You on the other hand, can't possibly believe this. What would be my goal/motivation for claiming like I have? I can't possibly survive to end game if I'm actually an SK by claiming that I have limited posts before I die and claiming that I have a nightly vig. It would be completely against an SK's win con to make these claims. This is a false opinion by scum who doesn't want to waste a kill on me so is hoping to have town do their dirty work. Or, I guess alternatively, you are scared that me killing off the handful of people below you in post count will expose your lurking? ;) Probably the first one.

Like, even the people that believe me would kill me before end game with this claim if I didn't off myself.

imgay posted:

Then why is hiip still alive

He actually has more posts then lots of people:

HiipFire 39
Puntification 38
Pinterest Mom 32
Moatillata 30
TheDonPeters 26
tpink 26
Harold Krell 22

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

King Burgundy posted:

Right. That's why I'm a town vig. Pig's reaction is probably real since he just tried to use a claim similar to this in another game, so it's pretty fresh for him.

You on the other hand, can't possibly believe this. What would be my goal/motivation for claiming like I have? I can't possibly survive to end game if I'm actually an SK by claiming that I have limited posts before I die and claiming that I have a nightly vig. It would be completely against an SK's win con to make these claims. This is a false opinion by scum who doesn't want to waste a kill on me so is hoping to have town do their dirty work. Or, I guess alternatively, you are scared that me killing off the handful of people below you in post count will expose your lurking? ;) Probably the first one.

Like, even the people that believe me would kill me before end game with this claim if I didn't off myself.

He actually has more posts then lots of people:

HiipFire 39
Puntification 38
Pinterest Mom 32
Moatillata 30
TheDonPeters 26
tpink 26
Harold Krell 22

Yay I am on thrill list, maybe this is all an elaborate bluff, but I am inclined to trust kb on this one, the scum will kill him fors us ether way :)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

HiipFire 39
Puntification 38
Pinterest Mom 32
Moatillata 30
TheDonPeters 26
tpink 26
Harold Krell 22

lol high and mighty pmom the anti lurker crusader has less posts than the dude he is trying to lynch for lurking

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Holy guacamole thats ripe!

(thats my new catchphrase)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JakeP posted:

6/10

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

If you think I'm scum vote me

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

JakeP posted:

lol high and mighty pmom the anti lurker crusader has less posts than the dude he is trying to lynch for lurking

My impression was it's always been more of a gently caress-this-guy vote than anything else.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

It is cool and good.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JakeP posted:

That's the first scummy thing I've seen all day.

##vote: Pinterest Mom

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

It is cool and good.

thanks!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I really want some guacamole now.

Did KB ever tell us his post limit?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

Puntification posted:

My impression was it's always been more of a gently caress-this-guy vote than anything else.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Well thats racist against scandinavians or something

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Absurd Revolver posted:

That's the first scummy thing I've seen all day.

##vote: Pinterest Mom

lmao what is this vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he looking at your hippocrazy

• Locked thread