Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

It warms my heart that some history textbook in the future is going to have to explain Pepes because of this election.

All hail President Meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

It warms my heart that some history textbook in the future is going to have to explain Pepes because of this election.

All hail President Meme.

Funny though, with Trump's mastery of Social Media (at least relative to Crooked Hillary!) how long until he's just shitposting memes over twitter 24x7

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
maybe it wont be so bad lol

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I cant wait to see all the naysayers eat crow as President Trump takes office next January

Gonna eat some crow, gonna eat some rat, gonna eat you or your best friend, whoever runs the slowest.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

City of Tampa posted:

no but we can ban Muslim immigrants

Can we just fill Detroit with Muslim immigrants, wall it off and treat it like our own Palestine?

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Can't wait until I am killed on the street for being A Queer.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Electric Lady posted:

surprised it hasn't already happened?

lol nice ninja

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Electric Lady posted:

Nice edit.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Yeah, I edited it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cartouche posted:

Can we just fill Detroit with Muslim immigrants, wall it off and treat it like our own Palestine?

Why bother when we can just not take any that aren't, like, doctors or nuclear physicists. What are they going to do, swim here?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mange Mite posted:

Why bother when we can just not take any that aren't, like, doctors or nuclear physicists. What are they going to do, swim here?

your right, and i realized we need a wall on the northern border as well. pay up canada

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Electric Lady posted:

Noone gives a poo poo about you. Not worth killing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Btw i have nothing against muslims or islam. Only against large groups of uneducated jobless men from crappy violent countries

You might call me a misandrist, but not an islamophobe

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mange Mite posted:

Btw i have nothing against muslims or islam. Only against large groups of uneducated jobless men from crappy violent countries

can we take their women? I mean they'd have to give up that burka poo poo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 42 minutes!

City of Tampa posted:

and say hello to the GOP of today, which is a much more moderate and populist party that doesn't have to pander to religious nutjobs any more and can credibly tack to the left of the Democrats on trade and foreign policy

Once the Dems lose the White House their transformation into a completely irrelevant regional party will be complete

you are so so dumb

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mange Mite posted:

Only against large groups of uneducated jobless men from crappy violent countries

so ...trump supporters

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chinatown posted:

so ...trump supporters

They are a means to an end

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

SurfaceDetail posted:

Noone gives a poo poo about you. Not worth killing

Don't ruin my dreams.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
The religious right has officially been told to gently caress off. Whatever new gop emerges from the Trumpening might be a viable party.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Electric Lady posted:

Don't ruin my dreams.

at least youll have a surefire plea for attention for the next 8 years

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Darth123123 posted:

can we take their women? I mean they'd have to give up that burka poo poo

They can do whatever they want, i am confident in the power of our nuclear-strength corrosive pop culture to settle all that stuff down to a boring level in a generation or two

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Chinatown posted:

so ...trump supporters

foreign competition is undermining the american dream

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

gobbagool posted:

Funny though, with Trump's mastery of Social Media (at least relative to Crooked Hillary!) how long until he's just shitposting memes over twitter 24x7

No he'll save that for his state of the union address.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

ArmZ posted:

you are so so dumb

right now Democrats hold fewer offices nationwide than at any point in almost the last 100 years. we lost like 90 seats in Congress since 2008.

but yeah the Republicans are self-destructing and Trump is a weak candidate lol hurrrrrrrr I bet Americans can't wait to sign up for another eight years of whatever the gently caress just happened except with an infinitely less cool and less trustworthy person at the helm

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Would Donald actually want to live in the White House?

It seems a bit lovely compared to a lot of his houses.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

spud posted:

Would Donald actually want to live in the White House?

It seems a bit lovely compared to a lot of his houses.

I remember when there was "outrage" when Obama switched a bust of Winston Churchill for a bust of MLK. Looking forward to the outrage when Trump switches out the bust of MLK for a giant neon statue of himself.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

City of Tampa posted:

right now Democrats hold fewer offices nationwide than at any point in almost the last 100 years. we lost like 90 seats in Congress since 2008.

but yeah the Republicans are self-destructing and Trump is a weak candidate lol hurrrrrrrr I bet Americans can't wait to sign up for another eight years of whatever the gently caress just happened except with an infinitely less cool and less trustworthy person at the helm

This is why my dad voted for Bernie in March, and while he will vote for Trump in November.

Dem's just don't realize how unlikable Hillary is, and it's amazing to watch them stick their heads in the sand while their party collapses around them.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dreddout posted:

This is why my dad voted for Bernie in March, and while he will vote for Trump in November.

Same

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Who will play Trump in the movie?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

jet sanchEz posted:

John Cena

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

jet sanchEz posted:

Trump.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

Dem's just don't realize how unlikable Hillary is, and it's amazing to watch them stick their heads in the sand while their party collapses around them.

This is exactly what is gonna get Trump elected. plus the Democrat's refusal to even recognize Obama's epic faceplant on the economy, let alone come up with a coherent plan to do something about it.

what we are trying to sell is "everything is great, everybody jump on the win bus!" while most of the people that make up what should be the Democratic base are still where they were in 2008

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

jet sanchEz posted:

Hillary Clinton

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010
Maybe a Trump win would be a big enough shock to people's system to make them actually start focusing on serious issues and be willing to compromise with others that may have differing opinions on stuff!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Fire Barrel posted:

Maybe a Trump win would be a big enough shock to people's system to make them actually start focusing on serious issues and be willing to compromise with others that may have differing opinions on stuff!

Trump's elections will bring about full communism.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Can't wait for millennials to start identifying as Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Trumpists. (MLMT)

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i can't wait until the debates when Hillary is like "we cannot just leave these wars in the middle east, in fact we must escalate them" and Trump is like "nuh-uh we sure can leave, watch me" because that would make it a complete 180 from where the two parties were in the 2008 election

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

City of Tampa posted:

This is exactly what is gonna get Trump elected. plus the Democrat's refusal to even recognize Obama's epic faceplant on the economy, let alone come up with a coherent plan to do something about it.

what we are trying to sell is "everything is great, everybody jump on the win bus!" while most of the people that make up what should be the Democratic base are still where they were in 2008

Funniest part is my father is a blue collar, 1st generation Mexican immigrant.

"But Hillary has the minority vote on lock!" ~ a white person who lives in a gated community.

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

Dreddout posted:

Funniest part is my father is a blue collar, 1st generation Mexican immigrant.

"But Hillary has the minority vote on lock!" ~ a white person who lives in a gated community.

I think people are beginning to realize that there are more minorities supporting Trump than would appear to be the case at first glance. At the very least, I've seen more articles on the topic. Then again, a lot of people found it weird that minorities and women were supporting Bernie Sanders sooooo I'm not sure people will "get" this since it doesn't fit their narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

City of Tampa posted:

i can't wait until the debates when Hillary is like "we cannot just leave these wars in the middle east, in fact we must escalate them" and Trump is like "nuh-uh we sure can leave, watch me" because that would make it a complete 180 from where the two parties were in the 2008 election

Trump doesnt plan to pull out. his plan is to go in full force, slaughter ISIS and steal the oil for America. much better than Hillarys plan of "eternal arms sales to feed our last remaining industry"

this is the brilliance of Trump, he doesnt care about feeding the arms industry or playing geopolitics chess with Putin. all he cares about is a good old fashioned rear end kicking :911:

• Locked thread