Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chichevache posted:

Montana. Young at least contributed great commentary to the sport of football. And he mean mugged that one shithead who wrote that terrible article where he sold his own father-in-law out as a schill for the Redskins name.

Yes but that Heisman commercial...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Should vote out Deacon Jones, imo.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I vote Young first.

Montana gets ring credence and hilarious Mexican beer commercials.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
How the hell is TIm Brown still in this? I understand the all-time great killer coalition and Raiders fans not moving on him but the rest of you have no excuses.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Voting is open.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

The coalition remains strong

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Go Steelers

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

cackling irl at all you scrubs editing your votes to try and slow us down :unsmigghh:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blarfk posted:

cackling irl at all you scrubs editing your votes to try and slow us down :unsmigghh:

gently caress the tim brown haters. the man is top 5.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Volkerball posted:

gently caress the tim brown haters. the man is top 5.

He also had the integrity to not play for the rivals of his main team either. Noted "Greatest Receiver Ever" Jerry Rice played for both the Niners and The Raiders, both teams that were considered rivals of Rice's Seattle Seahawks.

Tim Brown: #1 INtegrity

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Blarfk posted:

The only guy who did that this round so far did it to join you though?

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

The only guy who did that this round so far did it to join you though?

CACKLING IRL

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am sorry I am not voting for any wide receiver that won the Heisman while being on a lovely ND team. You people have bad ideas.

Tim Brown owns and he was a Raider. A loving Raider! Not some suck rear end system QB that had everything handed to him.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Whole lot of Raiders still on the list, dang.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Chichevache posted:

He also had the integrity to not play for the rivals of his main team either. Noted "Greatest Receiver Ever" Jerry Rice played for both the Niners and The Raiders, both teams that were considered rivals of Rice's Seattle Seahawks.

Tim Brown: #1 INtegrity

Kicking the crap out of the Seahawks for a long time doesn't really make the Raiders and Seahawks rivals, but you started watching football after the Seahawks had left the AFC.

fsif posted:

Whole lot of Raiders still on the list, dang.

Greatest team -> greatest players.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blarfk posted:

CACKLING IRL

We wouldn't be having this problem if you idiots hadn't tried to rally around probably the funnest qb to watch ever.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Volkerball posted:

We wouldn't be having this problem if you idiots hadn't tried to rally around probably the funnest qb to watch ever.

I dont remember voting off early 2000s Mike Vick...

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

MrLogan posted:

Kicking the crap out of the Seahawks for a long time doesn't really make the Raiders and Seahawks rivals, but you started watching football after the Seahawks had left the AFC.

I'd vote for Trump if it helped me throw shade on Rice.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Goodbye to #33: Tim Brown

Discussion for #32 is now open.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
There was another tie so I edited my vote to Tim Brown because you idiots are voting Steve Young and that poo poo don't fly, hoss. If you picked Montana first, then we'd be in business.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
RIGGED!!!

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Atticus Finch posted:

There was another tie so I edited my vote to Tim Brown because you idiots are voting Steve Young and that poo poo don't fly, hoss. If you picked Montana first, then we'd be in business.

:mad:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
this is like the tuck rule game all over. have you no mercy for tim brown, lord

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Atticus lied, Volker died.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man this is a hosed up controversy. how can you even allow edits anymore at all... man... *honk* got your nose

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Someone is going to pay for this outrage.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Atticus Finch posted:

:qq: more about peyton salt-lord

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

:qq: more about peyton salt-lord

so that's your angle. you're a sleeper cell trying to protect peyton

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Montana's time will come soon enough, don't you worry.

oh and, unrelated question, Atticus. Who would you like to see win?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Blarfk posted:

Montana's time will come soon enough, don't you worry.

oh and, unrelated question, Atticus. Who would you like to see win?
This is a trick but I've mentioned it before.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Volkerball posted:

so that's your angle. you're a sleeper cell trying to protect peyton

We have no purpose

We simply are

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
mmhm. vote 4 peyton everyone.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Dawg I been sayin' dat.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ratting out Atticus here but he wants Peyton to win, and his second favorite is Deacon Jones

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The both must die to save Steve Young.

Edit: Then we kill Steve Young.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Stay the course. Young. Montana. Then we'll talk.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Can't believe we finally tossed out Tim Brown and I wasn't even here to help.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Is this survivor thing about "who's the shittiest good player we can get at #1"? Because that's what it seems to have devolved into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No its about sacrificing the TFF sacred cows and seeing where we end up

• Locked thread