Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
so wait is iron man dead now? he was the worst character. "QUIPPY ONE LINER!" cool dude :jerkbag:

hosed up if false if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I liked how during the big airport battle with superhumans and robot weapons, the two regular humans fought each other. That was fair and good.

Well they pretended to fight each other because they're professional spy persons who'd already been operating under government oversight for decades so they weren't really fussed by all the drama. One of the other characters actually notices they're just futzing around and calls them out.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I liked spiderman in this movie

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
so did the north or south win

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You, the viewer, won.

No the 3-D was pretty cool though. Actually flinched once.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Flesh Forge posted:

How dare that mother fucker probate that guy for six hours THE PEOPLE DEMAND JUSTICE

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

-Captain America

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I thought it was pretty good, slightly better than winter soldier but not as good as the great ones (Spiderman 2, GotG)

Did Black Widow got fired for being a back stabbing bitch?

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Vision is such a loving Stark goon.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Gaunab posted:

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

-Captain America

"Give me liberty or give me death. In fact, just give me liberty."

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

That was the best Avengers movie.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this movie is pure poo poo

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

this movie is pure poo poo

counterpoint- no it wasn't

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

whatever7 posted:

Vision is such a loving Stark goon.

I was amused that all powerful Vision was reduced to announcing gentlemen callers and cooking

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
saw the movie today

thought it was really good. really good.

the super fight was actually pretty awesome

i like where it ended up too

i just wish the hulk was there, cuz then like, everyone'd be dead but it'd be hilarious/awesome

also where was thor? too many movies to keep up with. did they just write him out cuz he'd tip the scales/laugh at nato regulation?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
DR3DD

se7en

ne more of these types of thing?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hulk and thor died of asgardian aids

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Blue Train posted:

hulk and thor died of asgardian aids

well, it takes someone of hulk's er…caliber to satisfy a demigod, so its makes sense they'd both be out

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
why do people think cap' was in the wrong?

i'm cool and a rebel and i think he was right, imo

don't want some future un order to force them to clear out the gaza strip or permit the continuity of violent american hegemony

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They tuned way down Stark's evilness from the comic.

Captain should have sacrificed himself at the end of his own trilogy though.

Marvel keep him alive just to make the next 2 Avenger movies.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Hell yeah!~

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like when they do a close up shot of tony starks face inside the iron man helmet and then he half assedly delivers a sappy line of dialogue about friendship. lmao

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

whatever7 posted:

They tuned way down Stark's evilness from the comic.

Captain should have sacrificed himself at the end of his own trilogy though.

Marvel keep him alive just to make the next 2 Avenger movies.
They probably want to recreate the famous scene of him facing off Thanos one on one

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I enjoyed how the secretary of state apparently was a super villain with a giant underwater prison

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I enjoyed how the secretary of state apparently was a super villain with a giant underwater prison
Eh its just a fancier Guantanamo when you think about it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I didn't realise it was based on true events

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am completely ok with all the crazy unbelievable stuff in that movie but everytime Captain America punches Iron Man with his bare hand I am like "that should really hurt his hand"

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am completely ok with all the crazy unbelievable stuff in that movie but everytime Captain America punches Iron Man with his bare hand I am like "that should really hurt his hand"

Yeah but the Ironman armor clearly has no padding inside to avoid concussion. Tony Stark should have been vegetable by the end of the first movie.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Cap's body can heal/metabolize so much that he can't get drunk, well that's my lame explanation.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Like, I can buy he has really strong bones and muscles but at the very least he would tear the poo poo out of the skin on his knuckles

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol if you are bothering to pick at the logic of this movie. it's trash meant for little kids.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
aren't people sick of super hero movies yet? poo poo is the loving same movie every time

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

people are retards hth

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
What's up with Tony's dad being played by different dudes. The one in Agent Carter at least looks like him.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

gently caress that. making Marisa Tomei Aunt loving May is a travesty, I still jerk off to loving Marisa loving My Cousin Vinny era - you're never supposed to think about jizzing on Aunt May's tits - god drat millennials have ruined Hollywood for women, we're sorryt Marisa :(

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I think about jizzing on Aunt May's tits now

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Like, I can buy he has really strong bones and muscles but at the very least he would tear the poo poo out of the skin on his knuckles

His costume includes gloves, presumably for this very reason

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
Movie owns bones and I'm shocked at how cool and good new spider man is.

Anyone saying it was bad is probably cinD

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Oh poo poo Marisa Tomei is in this movie? I'm gonna see it to-day

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Double Monocle posted:

Movie owns bones and I'm shocked at how cool and good new spider man is.

Anyone saying it was bad is probably cinD

actually the cined thread is mostly full of people explaining the plot to people that question it in any way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
my opinions on this movie are bad so i'm not going to bother you guys with them

• Locked thread