Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Codependent Poster posted:

No see, people were comparing him to Test, and his fans were Testicles, soooo...

the cass-trati

edit: i missed that this was basically the original joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

BOOTY-ADE posted:

They're the skinny jeans of WWE gear...it's like he can't decide if he wants to be emo or hipster

The Shield desert gear, or Star Wars smuggler.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Did I miss anything significant?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
If Cass is getting a big push here does that mean Enzo is hosed now?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Brock Lesnar posted:

the cass-trati

CassaDeez Nuts

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
I just got in and --- holy poo poo, talk about strapping a rocket to Big Cass' rear end. :wow:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Writer Cath posted:

Did I miss anything significant?

Jericho did a promo ripping on Ambrose, Big Cass came out and scared him off, booted him off the apron when he tried to come back. Jericho complained to Steph who put him into a match with Big Cass in the main event tonight.

It was a really good couple of segments, Big Cass was great and Jericho's heeling was fantastic.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I'm hoping Enzo doesn't get Christianed. He's way better than that.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Poor JBL couldnt make himself sound the least bit serious when he said Corbin would be champion one day.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Remember that Fandango beat Jericho in his PPV debut so it doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It'll be an upset if former World Champion Dolph Ziggler can beat rookie Baron Corbin.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
So wasn't the point of having both Steph and Shane run RAW that it was going to be interesting because they would be at odds?

But now Stephanie is all love for Shane and "you can't come between me and my brother" and all of a sudden she is doing the face backstage segments and Shane isn't around much and oh I see

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Deep Six should be Corbin's finisher

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I am enjoying this wrestling match on television.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Those pants are terrible. I'm switching back to sports until this match is over.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Holy gently caress that Deep Six

Dekk
Aug 31, 2001
HA! HA! HA!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Look on the bright side, at least this happened right at the start of his main roster run instead of dicking us around for two years.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
why in the gently caress is that not Corbin's finisher

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Corbin's pants look too tight.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

StarkRavingMad posted:

So wasn't the point of having both Steph and Shane run RAW that it was going to be interesting because they would be at odds?

But now Stephanie is all love for Shane and "you can't come between me and my brother" and all of a sudden she is doing the face backstage segments and Shane isn't around much and oh I see

Yes, you've been suckered into watching Vince finally execute on his incest angle.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

big banter, big wins

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I only like Baron Corbin when he's beating the gently caress out of Dolph Ziggler.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

OatmealRaisin posted:

I'm hoping Enzo doesn't get Christianed. He's way better than that.

Nah, he's got way too much personality and people would be legit pissed if WWE wasted him because of an injury

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the corbin era

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Remember that Fandango beat Jericho in his PPV debut so it doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.
But Fandango isn't almost 7 feet tall.

The little guy getting shelved and the tall guy going solo is exactly what standard Raw booking wants and they've lucked out getting it so soon.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"Versus The Club"

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
at least Ziggler lost, Raw is looking up

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Corbin Era instead of New Era is half a drink every time

"The Club" is probably worth two drinks because that is awful

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Center of the ring. Now beat him up! BEAT HIM UP!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

NEW

ERA ROCKS

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Spaghetti a la Corbinera

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
join the club. the hair club for men

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Its pretty funny that it took until now for Games finally put up a Uncharted 4 thread

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
I can't wait for the Usos and Reigns to bury these indie hillbillies. "The Club" lmao

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

that coke ad will be outlawed in trump's america

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

achillesforever6 posted:

Its pretty funny that it took until now for Games finally put up a Uncharted 4 thread

I never played any of the first three. Am I missing anything?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
For the first time I'm watching Raw and I can't even expect a surprise Torito return.

Why am I even alive anymore?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

StarkRavingMad posted:

That segment is easier to deal with if we think of it as notsomuch a Steph/Shane thing as a Steph has always hated Jericho because Jericho has always treated her like poo poo thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

achillesforever6 posted:

Wait, they made an Uncharted 4? Why?

• Locked thread