Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
GeneralDisturbed offers his personal collection of goon history that would be great to give to... goons... to reddit :negative:

http://imgur.com/Q0MZWBd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Khablam posted:

Darius has now written several thousand words which could be better shortened to 'upvote if you think I was the better ceo'

sesfan #1

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
neener neener you lost deklein

useless fuckholes the lot of you

at least anti-gankers are trying, goons aren't doing poo poo because mittens is too busy having a mental breakdown

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

GeneralDisturbed offers his personal collection of goon history that would be great to give to... goons... to reddit :negative:

It would be more useful if you actually linked the post so someone could maybe you know, download the things? Reddit is completely impossible to navigate for people who don't like the stupid upvote/downvote bullshit they got going on over there.

Ofc it could also just be a virus packed up in a rar file.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

he's talking to me there dude, and afaik he's linked poo poo in jabber not on reddit

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ScreamingLlama posted:

at least anti-gankers are trying, goons aren't doing poo poo because mittens is too busy having a mental breakdown

i cant hear you over the hundreds of billions we've ganked in the last week you insane retard

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
The schadenfreude of the smug goons getting curbstomped out of fortress deklein by the same people they called retarded idiots for years is great and why I read this thread, but all this reddit poo poo kinda sucks imo. I don't know who darius is or why I should care about a rant on pastebin and frankly, I don't wanna know

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Hey guys I heard that on SA/GF they made fun of some people. Better throw in with Reddit! They're good folk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/peopleofwalmart
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatpeoplestories
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatlogic
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatpeoplehate/
https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter
https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

abigserve posted:

The schadenfreude of the smug goons getting curbstomped out of fortress deklein by the same people they called retarded idiots for years is great and why I read this thread, but all this reddit poo poo kinda sucks imo. I don't know who darius is or why I should care about a rant on pastebin and frankly, I don't wanna know

he has a thread, in pgs, now you know and you cant unknow it

also i mean they are still retarded idiots theres just way more of them and game mechanics made it really odious to defend and p. easy to attack

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's talking to me there dude, and afaik he's linked poo poo in jabber not on reddit

Ask him if he has darius's fists across the universe thing from when he was kicking groon. I need it for... reasons.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
no

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...

Those are individual communities. Are you responsible for what's posted in FYAD?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Raithe posted:

Those are individual communities. Are you responsible for what's posted in FYAD?

:downsowned:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Elmnt80 posted:

Ask him if he has darius's fists across the universe thing from when he was kicking groon. I need it for... reasons.

he does not

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
BPT doesn't belong in that list. It isn't making fun of black people, it's an aggregation of hilarious Twitter posts by black people and the comments are usually fuel for schadenfreude posted by tryhard white kids.

If you're going for outrught racism, try /r/ImGoingtoHellForThis or even worse, /r/coontown

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/vUmz47A.webm

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Didn't Reddit ban a bunch of those boards to protect peoples feelings?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

i had nothing to do with kim

garr posted and was wrong therefore great criminal

Do you know the Kim story though. You always say you'll be the vocal guy saying this is dumb and bad. You should be the vocal guy saying that is dumb and bad.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
They banned the fatpeoplehate stuff, but the race-baiting poo poo is still around.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Syndic Thrass posted:

Do you know the Kim story though. You always say you'll be the vocal guy saying this is dumb and bad. You should be the vocal guy saying that is dumb and bad.

I did, I can't get boat purged no matter how hard I try

Regrettable Drunk
Nov 18, 2012
Wow... Reddit is for/against Hillary, Trump & Sanders?!

I think the whole finding family pictures thing was directed at gsf forums instead of SA as a whole. I guess Mittens will just call Eve redditors Red pillers for a while longer or something.

I guess now this has been said nothing will change and 10 dollar bond will just continue on its way.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Don't get boat banned just Kim being unblack listed because
"the blacklist isn't for director grudges"
-Sion "Martin Bormann" KumiAnime

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Syndic Thrass posted:

Don't get boat banned just Kim being unblack listed because
"the blacklist isn't for director grudges"
-Sion "Martin Bormann" KumiAnime

Boat isn't even a director, he's just loud.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
tried, don't care about it anymore and im sure he's happier in shadow cartel or w/e

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I don't remember family pics. Are you talking about that streamer who talked about her dead grandpa on stream then a bunch of goons made tasteless jokes after being chat banned for stupid things?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

uhhhh

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

OK well I still see it as a direct contradiction to stated policy and I think boat may have been at the time

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shows how much attention I pay to the contact list on Jabber.

Boat probably shouldn't be a director IMO, but I'm a literal space nobody who can't even bother to find the login button until my Revelation skills finish training.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

ScreamingLlama posted:

Welcome back! I'd say we missed you but lies of kindness are still lies.

How many miniluv ganks can you prove you thwarted since the war started?

Answer: zero :ssh:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Shows how much attention I pay to the contact list on Jabber.

he also broadcasts through directorbot and not skirmishbot, but i dont blame you if that's blocked too

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Syndic Thrass posted:

I don't remember family pics. Are you talking about that streamer who talked about her dead grandpa on stream then a bunch of goons made tasteless jokes after being chat banned for stupid things?

I remember family photos of remedial floating around either here or GSF a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not always paying attention.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the pictures of rem+his wife without the kids have been floating around like 8 years, and it's not doxxing no matter what people would have you believe if you google "name of person they gave to you freely" and see their vanity website or news reports of them being a monumental scammer

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
if you willingly share yourself with other people and they type your name into google and there are pictures, that aint doxxing, the mittani's real name is all over everything, finding pictures of him aint doxxing

posting a link to his house on google earth to reddit, that's uh, that's gonna cross a line

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
to uh, break up my bad posts have an elephant

http://i.imgur.com/nyWSfRP.webm

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
The people googling Rem's name ended up seeing pictures of his dick so I think they were adequately punished. Also he was pushing fraud mortgages or some poo poo so gently caress him

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

posting a link to his house on google earth to reddit, that's uh, that's gonna cross a line

:haw: has someone done that? That's scary if you ask me.

I don't think the remedial pictures were doxing. Even the comments were tame. I think people are responsible for whatever they put out there, but there are some crazy mother fuckers playing eve and a lot of people that put themselves in the line of fire by being spacefamous.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Was sending remdick dot jpeg to his work doxxing? It was funny I know that for certain

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
I guess it was doxxing when CaptainButts supposedly faxed remdick.jpg to the law office that he was working at but

1) that's hilarious
2) gently caress remedial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

tranime scholar posted:

I guess it was doxxing when CaptainButts supposedly faxed remdick.jpg to the law office that he was working at but

1) that's hilarious
2) gently caress remedial

Beat you bitch. Agreed on both counts though

• Locked thread