Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

je1 healthcare posted:

Well this happened on a non-parody account:

I love how /pol/ can cause poo poo like this to happen!

Jfc, it's like a sketch on SNL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

je1 healthcare posted:

Well this happened on a non-parody account:

This is turning into an amazing election season

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

looks like banning Muslim immigration is a Really Good Idea!!

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/germans-find-369-suspected-islamic-state-terrorists-among-arriving-migrants/

https://www.rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols?whatever

Trump!!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Dreddout posted:

I love how /pol/ can cause poo poo like this to happen!

Jfc, it's like a sketch on SNL!

proread: http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/

I don't think it's stoppable (fucken hope not). /pol/ and r/the_donald are actually controlling the news cycle.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Professor of Cats posted:

This is turning into an amazing election season

what an amazing time to be alive

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Will this election be the one that finally crushes America? Hopefully. Will Donald trump do anything he says he'll do? Not a single thing.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

what an amazing time to be alive

I'm super pumped to have a front row seat to the fall of civilization as we know it. :munch:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zombie Boat posted:

Will this election be the one that finally crushes America? Hopefully. Will Donald trump do anything he says he'll do? Not a single thing.

I believe him about the wall, because apparently it's mostly been built already

And also about making america great again

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

soy posted:

I legitimately like Trump but even if I didn't I would vote for him simply for this reason.

The beta leftist (and ultra religious cultist) panic storm will be simply amazing.

I KNOW. Its like Trump is a genius and has a fantastic campaign PR department. The people he hired know what is up and have big balls and are not afraid to take risks and it has paid off.

That said everything that will be fallout from him winning is just an extra reward.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mange Mite posted:

I believe him about the wall, because apparently it's mostly been built already

And also about making america great again

What's the part that needs to be great-afied the most? I can't wait to be tired of winning.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

RobattoJesus posted:

I'm super pumped to have a front row seat to the fall of civilization as we know it. :munch:

Sorry but the US will only become greater and greater under president Trump followed by president Ivanka.

the only fall is that of Europe. every rich person will buy a UK/US/AUS/CAN passport. every Jew will move to Israel. every smart person will get a work visa abroad and the remaining will live under the glory of Shariah. It is written.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

Sorry but the US will only become greater and greater under president Trump followed by president Ivanka.

the only fall is that of Europe. every rich person will buy a UK/US/AUS/CAN passport. every Jew will move to Israel. every smart person will get a work visa abroad and the remaining will live under the glory of Shariah. It is written.

The dream of a united europe finally comes true

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I live in Florida so I get to talk to a huge swathe of super religious folks. I can't express how many actually believe trump is the anti Christ. It's amazing. I heard yesterday "we already know he wins. This is the start of tribulation." Ok thanks for listening.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hitler actually thought that if islam had spread to germany this all would have happened 200 years ago

He considered Christianity too tainted by jewishness and lamented thr victories of charles Martel

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RobattoJesus posted:

You sound like a conservative during the 2008 election.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
no matter what happens, i hope people realize that people like trump running for office is what happens when you screw the working class over and over again without providing some kind of relief valve for society to vent its discontent

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

no matter what happens, i hope people realize that people like trump running for office is what happens when you screw the working class over and over again without providing some kind of relief valve for society to vent its discontent

I blame reality tv

And the relief valve is supposed to be race war

OXBALLS DOT COM has issued a correction as of 16:37 on May 12, 2016

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I don't think they will realize this.

Probably something about how we should work harder. Get that productivity up.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Zombie Boat posted:

I live in Florida so I get to talk to a huge swathe of super religious folks. I can't express how many actually believe trump is the anti Christ. It's amazing. I heard yesterday "we already know he wins. This is the start of tribulation." Ok thanks for listening.

ask them what hillary is if trump is the anti-christ.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Debate viewership is going to smash records.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
I hope trump will bring back the roman practice of proscription and just start lopping off rich people's heads and taking their stuff

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
If Trump didn't get the nomination I would say we'd have seen record low turnout at the polls. Now we're going to see record turnout for the GOP and low turnout for the dems. LOL

I hope trump will bring back the roman practice of proscription and just start lopping off rich people's heads and taking their stuff

Hope I can get a cut of the wealth

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

no matter what happens, i hope people realize that people like trump running for office is what happens when you screw the working class over and over again without providing some kind of relief valve for society to vent its discontebt

Many people clearly don't get this. Many people on both sides dismiss Trump supporters, and Sanders supporters for that matter, with a mix of handwaving and generalizing strokes.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

This would be 100% good for america. It would make us great again

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Philthy posted:

I voted for Bernie. I'm just amazed people are being infantile over stupid poo poo that doesn't matter.

Immortan posted:

This post is why people can't stand Hillary supporters.

for real the sheer arrogance of going 'oh she took millions to do private speeches/appearances for a company that she is now promising to regulate? no problem.' is absurd

Yeah politicians (especially ex-presidents) make a ton of money doing that and 99% of the time it is completely benign but dude this is taking it to another level

Philthy posted:

If I cared about fiscal issues, I would be voting Republican/Trump.

To me, the bigotry, racism, lack of education, and health care issues going on today are ten times more important than anything else.

but economics are an integral part of racism, lack of education, and healthcare issues. black people don't give a poo poo if you like them or not, they want economic and political empowerment.

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 16:52 on May 12, 2016

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Microwaves Mom posted:

Hope I can get a cut of the wealth

that's actually how proscription worked. whoever rubs out the proscribed person gets a portion of the estate.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I sure hope Trump will introduce a new age of Japan-esque isolationism.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hillary is gonna lose to trump in a general election simply because the democrats can't picture her losing or something and the general public is increasingly not liking it

it's gonna be such a clusterfuck

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

kindermord posted:

that's actually how proscription worked. whoever rubs out the proscribed person gets a portion of the estate.

Rome the tv show was the poo poo

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Microwaves Mom posted:

ask them what hillary is if trump is the anti-christ.

She's just a liberal. Evil, but not THAT Evil

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

what kind of dog do you think president trump will get and how long before it gets fired?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what kind of dog do you think president trump will get and how long before it gets fired?

A young boy and once he reaches puberty.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

dog won't be fired. it'll be doing the firing.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Triumph the insult comic dog

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Volume posted:

Triumph the insult comic dog

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Zombie Boat posted:

She's just a liberal. Evil, but not THAT Evil

Lawful evil.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
A vote for Trump is a vote for Lawful Neutral.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

kindermord posted:

Guess he'll have to make sure to take a few deep cuts then!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

it's gonna be such a clusterfuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
so far this has already made up for how lame 2012 was.

• Locked thread