Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Germstore posted:

A vote for Trump is a vote for Lawful Neutral.

I think it's going to be chaotic good.

And when I say good, I don't mean good as in actually doing good, I mean good as in folding your arms and saying "good" when you watch someone you don't like get owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Germstore posted:

A vote for Trump is a vote for Lawful Neutral.

He's chaotic neutral at best come on son

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

chaotic neutral for sure. trump's a goon.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Zombie Boat posted:

She's just a liberal. Evil, but not THAT Evil

Didn't you hear? Hillary eats babies. Check out this relevant NY Post article.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Dreddout posted:

I love how /pol/ can cause poo poo like this to happen!

Jfc, it's like a sketch on SNL!

Speaking of /pol/, apparently some idiot made a fake info graphic on how to make "Bernie Sanders Glowsticks", which is actually instructions to make a chlorine bomb. The 4chan tards then circulated it around the internet.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/11/bernie-sanders-glowsticks-hoax-is-recipe-for-chlor/

:siren: PS - please don't do this; you will die.

edit: image is in the news story.

Sophy Wackles has issued a correction as of 21:24 on May 12, 2016

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Pawn 17 posted:

Speaking of /pol/, apparently some idiot put this together and the 4chan tards circulated it around the internet.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/11/bernie-sanders-glowsticks-hoax-is-recipe-for-chlor/

Oh poo poo, is that why this thread has been so quiet lately? Stay safe Bernie-goons.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm all for doing things for the lols, but I draw the line at trying to kill someone over the internet.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

hillary is gonna lose to trump in a general election simply because the democrats can't picture her losing or something and the general public is increasingly not liking it

it's gonna be such a clusterfuck

It would be really funny if she lost.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
If Hillary loses the left will become so much stronger then if she wins, I personally am not going to risk 4 years of trump because I'm a coward but it is something to think about

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Germstore posted:

I'm all for doing things for the lols, but I draw the line at trying to kill someone over the internet.

What a brave statement. Semper Fi! :patriot:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

I hope trump will bring back the roman practice of proscription and just start lopping off rich people's heads and taking their stuff

Microwaves Mom posted:

Hope I can get a cut of the wealth

i did the math once. if only the Walton family was killed, and their fortune divided equally to all americans everyone would get like $2000. what would you rather have america, the walton family or $2000?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

chaotic neutral for sure. trump's a goon.

Can't wait for Trump to announces Schmorky as his running mate.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Rutibex posted:

i did the math once. if only the Walton family was killed, and their fortune divided equally to all americans everyone would get like $2000. what would you rather have america, the walton family or $2000?

How about we kill everyone but me and give me all the money.

Something to think about...

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dreddout posted:

How about we kill everyone but me and give me all the money.

Something to think about...

you would need at least one other person. otherwise you would not be richer than anyone, and your money would be worthless

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

If Hillary loses the left will become so much stronger then if she wins, I personally am not going to risk 4 years of trump because I'm a coward but it is something to think about

conversely if the trump experiment fails and Hillary wins it's guaranteed Cruz 2020. pray for a trump victory my friend.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

no matter what happens, i hope people realize that people like trump running for office is what happens when you screw the working class over and over again without providing some kind of relief valve for society to vent its discontent

This is correct

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Dreddout posted:

What a brave statement. Semper Fi! :patriot:

thanks, friend. sometimes you just gotta take a stand

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Some people think that Trump will pull the Republicans to the left... I think that might be true, IF this world order had any more gas left to spare. Instead I think that we're all finished for now and this is the first step on a slippery slope into blissful, cathartic chaos. A bubbling miasma of instantaneous pain and confusion to replace this age of instant gratification.

It will be terrible, people will be maimed and I personally am not going to vote, but I'm not going to dissent either. It's the way things need to go.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

noctambulous nebab posted:

Some people think that Trump will pull the Republicans to the left... I think that might be true, IF this world order had any more gas left to spare. Instead I think that we're all finished for now and this is the first step on a slippery slope into blissful, cathartic chaos. A bubbling miasma of instantaneous pain and confusion to replace this age of instant gratification.

It will be terrible, people will be maimed and I personally am not going to vote, but I'm not going to dissent either. It's the way things need to go.

Please stop, I'm already fully erect.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

noctambulous nebab posted:

oh man I gotta come up with a kickass street name asap.

but no I don't think Rome is falling quite yet. technology advancement will bail us out indefinitely. at least enough so that people can continue to mitigate their pain with McDonald's, opioids, and oblivion.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

but no I don't think Rome is falling quite yet. technology advancement will bail us out indefinitely. at least enough so that people can continue to mitigate their pain with McDonald's, opioids, and oblivion.

all hail lord bezos

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

oh man I gotta come up with a kickass street name asap.

I can't believe that Trump is a force for good so I must believe that he is the beginning of the end.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

lol at lord amazorn thinking he can dig up anything on trump that isn't already public

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

e: double post.

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what kind of dog do you think president trump will get and how long before it gets fired?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEZmMeH96Q

G'mork: Foolish boy. Don't you know anything about America? It's the world of human fantasy. Every part, every creature of it, is a piece of the dreams and hopes of mankind. Therefore, it has no boundaries.
Atreyu: But why is America dying, then?
G'mork: Because people have begun to lose their hopes and forget their dreams. So the Nothing grows stronger.
Atreyu: What is the Nothing?
G'mork: It's the emptiness that's left. It's like a despair, destroying this world. And I have been trying to help it.
Atreyu: But why?
G'mork: Because people who have no hopes are easy to control; and whoever has the control... has the power!
Atreyu: Who are you, really?
G'mork: I am the servant of the power behind the Nothing. I was sent to kill the only one who could have stopped the Nothing.

Backcountry has issued a correction as of 21:57 on May 12, 2016

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

e: double post.

It's okay friend in Trumps America we will all have a little surplus of posts to spare

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

lol at lord amazorn thinking he can dig up anything on trump that isn't already public

Like when Anonymous "declared war" on Trump, then hacked his personal phone but found nothing on the guy.

People don't understand. You could say anything about Trump and he would still win. The guy himself publicly celebrated that he could shoot a person in cold blood in the middle of time square and his pills wouldn't dip one bit.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Danger Mahoney posted:

The guy himself publicly celebrated that he could shoot a person in cold blood in the middle of time square and his pills wouldn't dip one bit.

I think Trump needs to take more medication, not less!

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Rutibex posted:

itd actually be like 400 bucks. If you had to actually sell all their poo poo and do this everyone would only get like 100 because wealth doesn't automatically translate into cash. And this is the richest family on the planet. See why this eat the rich poo poo is nothing more than a revenge fantasy and not an actual plan to help people?

Bernie sanders math

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
On the other hand you wouldnt have to deal with the waltons anymore

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
i dont have to "deal" with them as i dont know them. Are you their neighbor?

walmart owns sorry

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Oleta Hardin didn't know the Waltons either, but that didn't stop Alice Walton from killing her with complete impunity

and then continuing to drive drunk constantly for decades without legal consequences

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
I better pick up some pepto bismol

Rich people are hard on the tummy

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

SurfaceDetail posted:

walmart owns sorry

Lol if you actually believe this.

No plebs allowed in GBS!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what kind of dog do you think president trump will get and how long before it gets fired?

I'd recommend an Irish Wolfhound to him.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

meltdown meter rising

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Internaut! posted:

meltdown meter rising

I'll probably be sad if trump doesnt win, but it will be no different than any other disappointing election so just another day for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Hows he polling lately

• Locked thread