Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Goddamn Im not American, its sleep time when you guys are posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Also I don't find the evidence against Azuth credible but I don't want to get bitched at so ##azuth

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Azuth0667 (4): White Noise Marine, simplefish, White Noise Marine, Concerned Citizen, Dinosaurmageddon, JakeP
White Noise Marine (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes

Not Voting (6): Azuth0667, GRILLARY CLINTON, imgay, SirSamVimes, Tired Moritz, White Noise Marine

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 14th, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 16 hours.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im loving retarded

##vote azuth

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGsTYUl9IDQ

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'd like to remind you all i gave you a full extra day. Because everyone kept saying "We don't have enough time."

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
also I don't actually want Azuth to get hammered yet because I want to give him a chance to defend himself.

actually I don't trust anyone to not hammer so ##unvote

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'd like to remind you all i gave you a full extra day. Because everyone kept saying "We don't have enough time."

coward

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Tired Moritz posted:

also I don't actually want Azuth to get hammered yet because I want to give him a chance to defend himself.

actually I don't trust anyone to not hammer so ##unvote

i mean the cop fingered him and then the cop pasted the thing from the cop doc and MM all but confirmed he was telling the truth. and azuth replied to the cop doc quote with "mods?" so basically there is literally no better possible evidence beyond azuth changing his title to "i'm the werewolf"

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The only reason I haven't voted him is because I want to see a kamehameha.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SirSamVimes posted:

The only reason I haven't voted him is because I want to see a kamehameha.

yeah but goku should use it next turn. mafia will almost certainly kill either me or white noise machine because killing goku basically guarantees they lose. next turn the odds of lynching correctly will be pretty good.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
So Good Guys:
Concerned Citizen
Imgay
Jakep
White Noise

Bad Guy:
Azuth

?????:
Dinosaur
Grillary
Simplefish
SSV
Tired Moritz

Right?

I think Grillary has been p town all game. I think SSV voting the claimed cop was suspect without a counter claim. I would have to reread the others because i dont remember anything because i drink too much and smoke too much weed and refuse to read any post with more than 3 sentences

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:ghost: :gizz: :ghost:

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

Concerned Citizen posted:

For those keeping score (if you believe me & white noise machine) that means

town:
jake p
imgay
me
grillary
wnm

ww: azuth

unknown:
dinosaur
simplefish
sirsamvimes
tired moritz

2 of those unknown are zealots. of them, sirsamvimes is the only one that voted to lynch bunnyofdoom.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

JakeP posted:

So Good Guys:
Concerned Citizen
Imgay
Jakep
White Noise

Bad Guy:
Azuth

?????:
Dinosaur
Grillary
Simplefish
SSV
Tired Moritz

Right?

I think Grillary has been p town all game. I think SSV voting the claimed cop was suspect without a counter claim. I would have to reread the others because i dont remember anything because i drink too much and smoke too much weed and refuse to read any post with more than 3 sentences

Pretty much. As alluded to in my post earlier I already have some direction on how I'm going to vote tomorrow and I'll explain why when I do. Nothing is going to change with my vote today, I think we're on the money.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who we voting todat?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

who we voting todat?

azuth

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Also everyone be sure to lock in your official catchphrase(s) in the new Catchphrase thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775842

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

##vote azuth

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hope

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

hey, tired moritz. I think you're scum. what do you have to say about that?

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

##vote tired moritz

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

##vote tired moritz

might as well lynch azuth first though since the cop investigated him as scum and all

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:ghost: :burger: :ghost:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Save me some

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

JakeP posted:

might as well lynch azuth first though since the cop investigated him as scum and all

duh.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

but you voting someone else

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

##vote tired moritz

i think you're scum because all you have been doing is random lynching, that's for sure.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I still think Azuth is maf though, still waiting for the defence.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Tired Moritz posted:

i think you're scum because all you have been doing is random lynching, that's for sure.

yeah but i investigated him and he has no role so

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
arent the zealots just mafia townies? since, they are the only ones left, then maybe they come up as no role.

idk this game is confusing

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Tired Moritz posted:

i have not been doing random lynching. you're an idiot and scum.
##vote Azuth

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think Azuth0667 is hammered!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
And with that, the crowd gathers around Azuth angry at his consumption if its previous members. They begin to kick him one after another. They keep kicking and kicking in unison as he cries and screams for mercy. This continues for roughly an hour, until finally... He is dead.

Azuth the townie has died

ONTO NIGHT PHASE!

just kidding he was the werewolf.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Its a brand new day for GBS town! With the death of a werewolf last night the town was finally hoping to rest. Unfortunately another of their kind has joined the realm of the dead.

White Noise Marine the cop has been found brutally murdered.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): Concerned Citizen, Dinosaurmageddon, GRILLARY CLINTON, imgay, JakeP, simplefish, SirSamVimes, Tired Moritz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 18th, 2016 at 7:47 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
so sir sam vimes is scum right???

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Hello friends. RIP to my detective buddy. I'm sure there's no way I will be next!

I investigated Tired Moritz last night and he came up was suspicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
So

##vote Tired Moritz

• Locked thread