Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should sit on the Iron Throne
Cersei Lannister/Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish
Jamie Lannister/Bronn
Jon Snow (bitch you know he ain’t dead)/Ser Davos Seaworth, “the Onion Knight”
Brienne of Tarth/Podrick Payne
Tyrion/Varys/Missandei/Grey Worm coalition
Arya Stark/No One
Sansa Stark/Theon “Reek” Greyjoy
Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf
View Results

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Oh yeah, I know it's him. But I'm hoping there's some trickery going on anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ramsay will make rickon rape sansa

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Ok so Lyanna prob had twins and the chick with Bran is Jon's sister cause her father is the dude with flashback Ned that stabbed dual sword guy in the back

Ugh this season :derp:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Godholio posted:

Not reading the spoilers, but I think the Umbars are loving with Ramsey. He wouldn't do any of the traditional lordship things, called Roose a oval office and traitor, and that direwolf's head looked awfully small.

But maybe it's just wishful thinking.

This is probably what's going to happen given that in the books Rickon is in the care of Wyman Manderly who is most definitely trying to bring down the Boltons from inside the alliance.

They could easily switch it to the Umbers since none of the other Manderly related storylines have made it into the show.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Ok so Lyanna prob had twins and the chick with Bran is Jon's sister cause her father is the dude with flashback Ned that stabbed dual sword guy in the back

Ugh this season :derp:

Is she though? She seemed to be at least a few years younger than Jon.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
So some people said the guy that threw Balon off the bridge was Victarion, but the same guy also told Balon about his reaving fleets and whatnot on the high seas, which I thought was Euron's gig.
Did the show fuse the two book characters into one or what's going on there?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Hope this episode is a bit more exciting than the previous (albeit the flashbacks are cool and the sword fight)

Like that they don't focus on boring side stories/characters too much

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
there better be some fuckin tits in this one. what the gently caress is going on

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Now that all the actresses are popular due to GOT they're above that

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

We need a new ros

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

if the scene with dany and the old horse women from last week had happened 5 years ago it would have been tits out

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpFETALHrvs

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
rated m for nudity. gonna get some tits tonite boyz!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

So it is available on HBO now/go at 9 EST?

Looks watchable now

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Dude McAwesome posted:

if the scene with dany and the old horse women from last week had happened 5 years ago it would have been tits out

heh

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Tormund wants some of that Brienne booty

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

That was certainly some payoff at the end.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

SquirrelyPSU posted:

That was certainly some payoff at the end.

Do you think she actually strip down for a mondo bonus or did they use their (copious) reference material for a CGI body?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

McNally posted:

Do you think she actually strip down for a mondo bonus or did they use their (copious) reference material for a CGI body?

Would wager a small sum on combo body double/CGI.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
so are those dothraki dudes suppose to be like mongols or what? cuz they dont actually seem like mongols aside from being a horse tribe. they mostly seem like a bunch of idiots who should care more about their fire code

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
That ending was awesome.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Well, that's how religions get started.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I also think dany might be a bad guy.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a Witcher 3 Skellige vibe from the Iron Islands?

Mr. Nice! posted:

But she's got some nice tits (or at least her body double does).

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mr. Nice! posted:

Everyone over the age of 12 in this show is a bit of a bastard.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

so are those dothraki dudes suppose to be like mongols or what? cuz they dont actually seem like mongols aside from being a horse tribe. they mostly seem like a bunch of idiots who should care more about their fire code

I think sperglord has said that while they are influenced by Steppe people, there is also stuff like Indian tribes like the Sioux, Cheyenne, etc and smatterings of other places.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

She already made some kind of media statement that it was all her in that episode.

Even without the tits, that probably would've been my favorite scene of the entire series so far. Another killer episode.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Dany is going to come back with _all_ of the dothraki dudes and say 'um ya this peace thing? gently caress that go die slaver fucks'.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

ded posted:

Dany is going to come back with _all_ of the dothraki dudes and say 'um ya this peace thing? gently caress that go die slaver fucks'.

Bingo. The Unsullied are going to go gangbusters on the Sons of the Harpy while they're exposed, then Dany is going to burn the various masters alive.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

ded posted:

Which, if it comes to pass, will make life super awkward for Tyrion again.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Bit of a boring episode I thought but definitely setting up for some good stuff to come

Totally forgot about mommas tit boy

God damnit when is mutant mountain gonna steamroll some sparrows :pray:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

With all of these vast armies bleeding themselves dry. Just imagine if they weren't all bastards or incompetent. Danarys wouldn't have a chance at the throne.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

rip wilding girl who looked after rickon, u were too good for this world

brienne was kind of a dick to red woman and davos, "your king? lol, i cut his head off" and what was the deal with the glances between tormund and brienne?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Tormund wants a piece of brienne pie.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

is tormund married? i know he's compared jon to being as pretty as his daughter, i just assumed he was married

also, petyr fuckin baelish out of nowhere to continue the business of being a scheming oval office. wtf is this guy trying to achieve? first he whores sansa out and now he wants to go back and get her?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Dude McAwesome posted:

is tormund married? i know he's compared jon to being as pretty as his daughter, i just assumed he was married

also, petyr fuckin baelish out of nowhere to continue the business of being a scheming oval office. wtf is this guy trying to achieve? first he whores sansa out and now he wants to go back and get her?

How else was he going to get that unbloodied army out of the vale?

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Flikken posted:

How else was he going to get that unbloodied army out of the vale?

kill that little oval office kid? proclaim himself lord of the vale and go forth and murder?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Baelish is acting lord of the vale in Robin's name as decreed by the crown. It's just easier to do things when it comes from the "lord" of the vale instead.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I doubt they follow him if he does that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Oh yeah the knights of the vale definitely wouldn't just follow baelish by himself. I was just speaking from an authority aspect he technically had the position to order them regardless.

• Locked thread