Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon
May 22, 2003

Humans have been getting hosed up since the dawn of civilisation, who are you to argue against that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

it tastes great and makes me strong and brave you litlte bitch

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

because of complex social factors stretching back as far as the invidivual in question's birth. i think the more interesting question is why are alcoholics so attracted to posting in gbs.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Hell Yeah posted:

because of complex social factors stretching back as far as the invidivual in question's birth. i think the more interesting question is why are alcoholics so attracted to posting in gbs.

2nd point yes, 1st point well, they're not really that complex.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
*homer voic e*
I'm addicted to rageohol

Gunuku
Sep 26, 2007

I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science.
Lipstick Apathy
it's a safe, fun, LEGAL way to feel good OP

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

because I am a miserable excuse for a person and alcohol makes me forget how much I hate myself, op

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

guys watch them cocktails!!!! omg.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

i think the more interesting question is why are alcoholics so attracted to posting in gbs.

In real life situations, saying random bullshit with a slurred voice during daytime hours while laughing at the ramblings of madpeople is often frowned upon. In GBS, it's an asset.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Because even though some people think [nerd things] are for lamers and alcohol is for cool people, in the end they're all just different ways to run away from soul-crushing reality.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Because even though some people think [nerd things] are for lamers and alcohol is for cool people, in the end they're all just different ways to run away from soul-crushing reality.

Reality is beautiful. It is you who is soul-crushing.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

noctambulous nebab posted:

Reality is beautiful. It is you who is soul-crushing.

Also true.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
The $24 I spend on a handle of Bacardi every 2 days is more cost-effective than the $150 I used to spend on heroin every day.

naem
May 29, 2011

Two or less alcoholic beverages even every single day is safe and moderate and has some minor health benefits, opie

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
*bursts into the thread*

MUCH LIKE YOUR POSTI- whoops

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Ibogaine posted:

Why else would I come here?

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

naem posted:

Two or less alcoholic beverages even every single day is safe and moderate and has some minor health benefits, opie

This does nothing to embellish a manic-depressive state.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont drink op

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's the only thing keeping me from going full sociopath on the world at large.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

being drunk is better than cumming

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The last time I got drunk was the new years before last and the hangover was so bad I quit drinking to smoke weed full time

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

I.N.R.I posted:

whats that about?

:shrug: why is fyad full of jerks? What's that about?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Oh joy lame care post :jerkbag:

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I mostly drink because I realized my youth was a time of unmatched possibilities and the ability to define myself in complex, fundamental ways...

... and I used it to be a loving Goon.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lemon posted:

Humans have been getting hosed up since the dawn of civilisation, who are you to argue against that

<-- what is this?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Sobriety is wasted on the sober

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

to hide from guilt and shame in a numb alternate universe where everything is warm and memory does not exist

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Life I meaningless if you don't get to take pleasure. So I drink and do drugs because it's fun and enjoyable. Same reason I sleep with two women at the same time or take amazing trips to see beautiful things.

Hedonism is cool and good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

No. 6 posted:

Hedonism is cool and good.

:yeah:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Chinatown gets it. He was just recently slamming back beers in Mexico. Probably going balls deep in a little chikita before waking up to a mild hangover. Good job C-Town.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mexico is a great place to have sexual relations with drunk women

theres also tacos

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time
Got nothing better to do.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

fyodor posted:

<-- what is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiLh-oKv8Ac&t=178s, stabilized on the teeth.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I got a DWI so I gotta go to counseling for 6 weeks. They breathalyze you every time and piss test you while watching you so I got to stay sober. :(

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I don't like feeling not sober :)

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I'm a cool and nice person with no major mental issues so I don't feel the need to drink to excess.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

beer = good

but after 6 its time to hold ur horses unless its like a birthday party or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Alcoholics over the age of 25 are pathetic. Grow up and get a painkiller addiction.

• Locked thread