Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote Truth Quark

This is going to be my only post for the day.

peace be upon you

##vote Dongsbot 9000
I don't care if we lose, let's just lynch this guy. Seriously this is getting to be obnoxious. I know I play like a troll, and I am a poo poo player, but the majority of that is because I refuse to take mafia seriously. This guy is just posting stupid poo poo for attention and to be called out on it. I swear he gets off on us raging at him. Which is pretty funny, but this late in the game it's like either post an opinion or just let yourself be coinflip hammer, but don't do stupid poo poo like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
:bang:

I dunno, I feel like we should just get rid of Dongsbot. We'd lose the game if there are two FBI agents and Dong isn't one of them but I feel like (a) that's not really likely and (b) I could sleep at night having lost this game knowing that town isn't trying that hard.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Jimson posted:

##vote Dongsbot 9000
I don't care if we lose, let's just lynch this guy. Seriously this is getting to be obnoxious. I know I play like a troll, and I am a poo poo player, but the majority of that is because I refuse to take mafia seriously. This guy is just posting stupid poo poo for attention and to be called out on it. I swear he gets off on us raging at him. Which is pretty funny, but this late in the game it's like either post an opinion or just let yourself be coinflip hammer, but don't do stupid poo poo like this.

What action did you take last night and why?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Murmur Twin posted:

What action did you take last night and why?

I gave shine to Infinitum. I know it was dumb, but I figured maybe scum would just assume we are so close to lylo/at lylo that it wouldn't do poo poo anyway.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

I gave shine to Infinitum. I know it was dumb, but I figured maybe scum would just assume we are so close to lylo/at lylo that it wouldn't do poo poo anyway.

Also, what else was I gonna do :D I didn't have shine to activate my ability.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Also, what else was I gonna do :D I didn't have shine to activate my ability.

I am sad now :( because thinking about it, me and you could have just voted someone to plurality on x2 plural and won because we just have the other town player sacrifice themselves.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Murmur Twin posted:

:bang:

I dunno, I feel like we should just get rid of Dongsbot. We'd lose the game if there are two FBI agents and Dong isn't one of them but I feel like (a) that's not really likely and (b) I could sleep at night having lost this game knowing that town isn't trying that hard.

I've been saying get rid of him for DAYS. Either he's town and doesn't care or is playing fbi perfectly

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I dunno, my strongest scum read is still very much Jimson and that investigation is super screwing with my head.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Murmur Twin posted:

I dunno, my strongest scum read is still very much Jimson and that investigation is super screwing with my head.

Murmur

I swear to you I am town. With us this close to Lylo my entire play style is going to change, and I know it will look suspicious, but we are the only 2 "confirmed" Town right now. So lets just sit here and discuss who of the other 3 we think are scum

MayorGlowku: There was that huge argument I made that had sound logic, and our other town player (rip) says they felt it was a good case.
Dongsbot 9000: is doing a really good job of giving us NOTHING to read on them, which is either because he doens't care, because he's really good scum, or because he does it the same reason I do. Scum doesn't care about the scummiest looking town player because they are an easy scapegoat, so they will keep them around.
Then their is Truth Quark: who is pretty scary ATM because he is a target that has never really had votes stick to them, and has done a good job shaking off any blame.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##unvote Taking off my vote so no one can turbo pig while we discuss.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

##unvote Taking off my vote so no one can turbo pig while we discuss.

Exactly why I said I don't like him and I really want to vote for him but didn't want to turbo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, we are only 5 players left, and the game isn't over which means there HAS to be another town unless the FBI win con specifically states that they need to eliminate all of the scum AND town.

Town Mystery
Murmur Twin Mayor Glowku
Jimson Dongsbot 9000
Truth Quark

So instead of looking for scum, let's look into who might be town.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Exactly why I said I don't like him and I really want to vote for him but didn't want to turbo

Glowku, I am not trying to gambit you here I swear. I just want to think about this from a weird point of view. Lets pretend me, Murmurtwin, and You are scum. We have these other 2 players left, 1 is FBI one is town, who do you think is town?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The easy answer is that Truth Quark is town, because he has been making actual reads and is actually playing like town... but thats what scares me, if you go back and read through his posts he is playing TO MUCH like. He makes like zero mistakes, and thats not good. We had a town aligned vote changer who got caught up in a lynch because they didn't claim their role, we have with my weird strange role that seems town, but also seems scum, and my poo poo play. I mean poo poo, we even have dongsbot9000 who is playing like poo poo and just trolling and making constant mistakes. we also have you, who got caught up in a huge lynch, and got super defensive about it, which while scummy, can also indicate a town player who is in over their head. Not to be a dick, but it was kind of the same thing that happened with that thread where you were lylo. You got super self conscious and worried you were gonna screw up. Which is VERY new town.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

Glowku, I am not trying to gambit you here I swear. I just want to think about this from a weird point of view. Lets pretend me, Murmurtwin, and You are scum. We have these other 2 players left, 1 is FBI one is town, who do you think is town?

You are going to spin my words no matter what I say so whatever

You are saying who is town between tq and pig? That's impossible to say because it's impossible to tell what pig is in any direction. Like you said yourself, he could just not care or be a very good scum.

In the scenario pig is town, he's a poo poo town who isn't helping at all.

In the scenario tq is town, pig is a perfect scum because he knows he's skating by

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

The easy answer is that Truth Quark is town, because he has been making actual reads and is actually playing like town... but thats what scares me, if you go back and read through his posts he is playing TO MUCH like. He makes like zero mistakes, and thats not good. We had a town aligned vote changer who got caught up in a lynch because they didn't claim their role, we have with my weird strange role that seems town, but also seems scum, and my poo poo play. I mean poo poo, we even have dongsbot9000 who is playing like poo poo and just trolling and making constant mistakes. we also have you, who got caught up in a huge lynch, and got super defensive about it, which while scummy, can also indicate a town player who is in over their head. Not to be a dick, but it was kind of the same thing that happened with that thread where you were lylo. You got super self conscious and worried you were gonna screw up. Which is VERY new town.

Murmur Twin was my town buddy in that one :]

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Then we have MMT.

WE never got an FBI godfather flip, like at all, and if it is a third party "scum" role, then you would expect to see it at some point because it's just fair and balanced play. MMT Got claimed, and has just been coasting. Now of course it is a useful coasting, and they have been doing a good job of posting and being intent and active, but none of it really seems like BIG BOY play, it seems more like they are just getting their voice out there except!!!! Of course for when we are gonna lynch town with a turbo. Then murmur will jump in like crazy and push and push and PUUUUUUUSH the case, I.E. AR's lynch.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Glowku Pretend MMT didn't get confirmed town by infinitum (Or was it Izzhov?)

Why is she town?

MMT same question to you. Pretend you never got confirmed as town aligned.
What would you say if I was to vote for you, and you were at -1 to defend yourself?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

Glowku Pretend MMT didn't get confirmed town by infinitum (Or was it Izzhov?)

Why is she town?

What would you say if I was to vote for you, and you were at -1 to defend yourself?

I need a bit to answer this, phone posting is impossible to see post histories easily

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

I need a bit to answer this, phone posting is impossible to see post histories easily

We got time, thats what's so beautiful about lylo

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
Yeah I won't be able to effort post until tonigt, gonna be stuck in a basement poking things with a small metal tip.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

Yeah I won't be able to effort post until tonigt, gonna be stuck in a basement poking things with a small metal tip.

I don't wanna here about your kinks bruh.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Jimson posted:

I don't wanna here about your kinks bruh.

Disagree!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Murmur Twin was my town buddy in that one :]

:j::respek::v:

I personally have a town read on Glowku - there's nothing in his posting that seems any different at all from the last time we played. And I feel like it would be bad to lynch Jimson here given the investigation / newfound effort, so at this point in time right now it should be one of Dongs or TQ. I'm re-reading both right now.

Jimson posted:

I would take the elements of your case that are incorrect and explain my thought processes when I made them, and hope that if town survives the night that town would use my lynch to crack the case. Which reminds me, I want to re-look at how that AR lynch went down because I left the computer and when I came back he was dead.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Murmur Twin posted:

Disagree!

:j::respek::v:

I personally have a town read on Glowku - there's nothing in his posting that seems any different at all from the last time we played. And I feel like it would be bad to lynch Jimson here given the investigation / newfound effort, so at this point in time right now it should be one of Dongs or TQ. I'm re-reading both right now.

I would take the elements of your case that are incorrect and explain my thought processes when I made them, and hope that if town survives the night that town would use my lynch to crack the case. Which reminds me, I want to re-look at how that AR lynch went down because I left the computer and when I came back he was dead.

Lmao then defend yourself goofus, that is what I am asking for right now. For everyone to defend themselves.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Jimson posted:

Lmao then defend yourself goofus, that is what I am asking for right now. For everyone to defend themselves.

That's like saying "win an argument with me!" and then saying nothing else.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

For what it's worth I'd be ready to hammer Dongs, I just can't imagine a world where leaving him alive is the right play and on a re-read I still feel like TQ and Glowku are town.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Murmur Twin posted:

For what it's worth I'd be ready to hammer Dongs, I just can't imagine a world where leaving him alive is the right play and on a re-read I still feel like TQ and Glowku are town.

Pig already claimed he won't be posting anymore today. He won't make any claims and won't argue for his vote on me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Murmur Twin posted:

That's like saying "win an argument with me!" and then saying nothing else.

This is like saying, I am town get over it Why do I need to do work? Useful insight can be gained by you just spitballing all the reasons you are town.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Mayor Glowku posted:

Pig already claimed he won't be posting anymore today. He won't make any claims and won't argue for his vote on me.

His vote's on Quark, no?

I guess my feeling is that if we assume that Jimson's investigation is legit, the only way we lose if we get rid of Dongs is if Glowku / TQ are both FBI (which I'm assuming is all that's left because of the "thrown in the slammer" kills), and so right now I'm looking into that lead to see if I think there's a chance of that before putting a vote down.

(if that is the case I want to give a giant :golfclap: to them for setting up this LYLO)

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Murmur Twin posted:

His vote's on Quark, no?

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote Truth Quark

This is going to be my only post for the day.

peace be upon you

You are absolutely correct, I don't know why I thought it was me.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Jimson posted:

This is like saying, I am town get over it Why do I need to do work? Useful insight can be gained by you just spitballing all the reasons you are town.

Sorry, I'm a little bit busy spitballing reasons other people might be scum. If you think I'm scum, make a case.

I don't think that going down the "why am I town?" like of reasoning is productive - if you can't come up with a good reason that you think I'm scum, that's why I'm town.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Then lets kill the pig if they win then we were obviously out played and I don't think we would have won anyway.
##vote Dongsbot 9000

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'd like to see a nice big effort-case on what you think TQ's alignment is any why, please.

Same question goes to TQ about Glowku, because all of a sudden I'm seeing the two of them both as FBI making a lot of sense.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Jimson posted:

Then lets kill the pig if they win then we were obviously out played and I don't think we would have won anyway.
##vote Dongsbot 9000

gently caress that! Unvote please and give me an opinion of TQ/Glowku as scumbos.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Mayor Glowku posted:

I think this was a scumslip and that Glowku and TQ are on the same team. I'm in the process of going over their interactions (and finding surprisingly that there aren't many) but Jimson's vote is stressing me out :(

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Glowku doesn't seem as scum as he did now that AR flipped. loving TQ just seems like super scum god to me after paying attention to his posting, like can you look back and see any one thing at all that would lead you to thing TQ is scum? I don't like that I can't

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Jimson posted:

Glowku doesn't seem as scum as he did now that AR flipped. loving TQ just seems like super scum god to me after paying attention to his posting, like can you look back and see any one thing at all that would lead you to thing TQ is scum? I don't like that I can't

Sure but please just unvote.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##unvote
Sorry haha I meant to unvote in that post. If I feel anyone it would be TQ and pig Or maybe just TQ, we have had only 1 "kill" the last few nights tho, which makes me think there needs to be a shine supplier unless it's a shine free kill.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Jimson posted:

##unvote
Sorry haha I meant to unvote in that post. If I feel anyone it would be TQ and pig Or maybe just TQ, we have had only 1 "kill" the last few nights tho, which makes me think there needs to be a shine supplier unless it's a shine free kill.

Read the sentence where each person dies and it more or less reveals who killed them. The last two kills have been "thrown in the slammer" which makes me think FBI which makes me think it's a shine free kill.

Then, re-read TQ's and AR's posting and explain to me why they hammered AR if they feel so strongly about Dongsbot. Isn't the most obvious explanation that they wanted to be in a final 5 with Dongs so they could just keep votes on the easiest person to fake a case on?

I very much want to hear TQ and AR case each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Mafia edit: I want to see TQ and Glowku case each other.

• Locked thread