Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Ziploc posted:

Is there an import from current gen consoles to PC for online?

I'm curious.

fair warning: mod menus are rampant on PC. Mumble crew has mostly stuck to invite/crew sessions lately because of Rockstar's lackluster pitiful attempts at anti-cheat. Pubbie hunting (a mumble crew oldie but goodie) has been off the table for a few weeks now because of this :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Psion posted:

1) no
2) yes
3) some place that gives you a Steam key probably

I appreciate your input. But I guess I should've specified that I'm a UK goon and that preferably a non steam game would be appreciated

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Furia posted:

I appreciate your input. But I guess I should've specified that I'm a UK goon and that preferably a non steam game would be appreciated

Look at ISthereanydeal and there's a few places.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

coupedeville posted:

fair warning: mod menus are rampant on PC. Mumble crew has mostly stuck to invite/crew sessions lately because of Rockstar's lackluster pitiful attempts at anti-cheat. Pubbie hunting (a mumble crew oldie but goodie) has been off the table for a few weeks now because of this :(

they are on ps3 too.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

I had to go pubbie hunting today for one of my dailies & I can confirm this.

sigseven
May 8, 2003

That was heavy.
Interesting technique
https://zippy.gfycat.com/FrenchIncomparableArctichare.webm

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I can't stop laughing at this. I love how everyone just sort of stops at the end :v:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Thank you for posting this, as it was & is the most pro hunting pack strat I've ever seen.

11.5/10

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

:frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::siren::siren::siren: CONTEST ALERT FOR PC GOONS :siren::siren::siren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren:

Mrs. Hellfaucet and I are going to our cabin this weekend to relax and forage ramps and morel mushrooms - which means no GTA for your ol' buddy Hellfaucet this weekend (until Sunday night :v:). In lieu of this fact, I have decided to make a contest for you PC goons while I'm away. I'm going to leave this one up to your collective interpretation in order to give you all the freedom to woo and wow me when I get back. Because this is my contest means I get to choose the rules, and hopefully you've been paying attention to the things I like. I'm picky, though I promise not to play favorites with my goonbros, a young GTA lad cutting his teeth in Los Santos stands as much of a chance to win as a seasoned level 569 player.

:horse: THE RULES :horse:
There will be three GRAND PRIZE winners in three separate categories. Said winner of each category will win (1) Bull Shark Card code worth $500k funbux each. You heard that right, I'm literally going to pay you to play the hardest you've ever played. No restraint, gently caress me up emotionally and mentally and the prize is yours. Amazon lets me buy Shark Card codes that I can send you to redeem your prize, so my offer is legit and I am a man of my word.

:parrot: THE CATEGORIES :parrot:

#1 - THE ARTIST
Compose the most artsy, inane, colorful, and detailed scene in Los Santos that you can possibly pull off. Make it weird and wonderful. Make me space out at it for awhile and appreciate the details in your composition. (1) or more goons must be in the "art" to qualify for this prize, the person who has the best screenshot will win, in this case the best angle and presentation will win. Bonus points if it's a video.

#2 - THE DABBER
I want you to capture the feeling of being so loving stupid on weed that it transcends into a screenshot of your character. Bong hits in luxury apartments need not apply, btw. Show me, through your GTA character, what your character would be doing if they were dabbed out of their mind and given an assault weapon and access to military-grade vehicles. The details are left up to your own interpretation.Only (1) goon can win this prize, so feel free to kill each other over the best angle while attempting to take the picture.

#3 - THE SOCIOPATH
I want to see the most hosed up crime scene ever created in GTA V, don't gently caress around with this one, I want it gnarly and prosperous. The GTA V engine only lets so many dead corpses on the map for so long, so this one will be trickier than the rest. Goon, pedestrian, cops - I don't care, I just want bodies and a smile on your face. Paint me a picture with civ blood, litter an entire intersection with bodies, kill a lone hooker in a majestic setting. This is a bit of a wildcard, but please use your imaginations, I want to be impressed. Only (1) goon can win this prize, so feel free to kill each other over the best angle while attempting to take the picture, feel free to include the bodies of your dead goonbros in the pic if you think that might give you an edge.

Please enjoy your weekend and have fun killing each other while I make dope morel mushroom pot pies, because that's how I roll.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Can we enter more than one category? I'm assuming each goon can only win one, but might as well try and see what sticks.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
haha you beat me to the punch hellfauceettttttttttttttttttt!!~!!!!!!!!!

I have something cooking in the oven for goons to gobble down next weekend :) :) :)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

titties posted:

This is what's up

Please provide a link so that I don't have to do anything tia

Figured out how to do this just in time. Use one or both, however you want to do it. Nothing fancy in either of them.

V1 (road course around the runways and taxiways of LSIA, best with fast cars): http://rsg.ms/42b11ef
Horsepower (lap race around Vinewood Park): http://rsg.ms/c43c3ad

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

CascadeBeta posted:

Can we enter more than one category? I'm assuming each goon can only win one, but might as well try and see what sticks.

Sure, why not? :v:

sigseven
May 8, 2003

That was heavy.

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Thank you for posting this, as it was & is the most pro hunting pack strat I've ever seen.

11.5/10

"Here comes a bird!" :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiP3-CLmpoc

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

titties posted:

:siren:PS4 Goons:siren:

Friday, 20 MAY 2016 @ 20:00 Eastern (GMT -5)
Quote this to let me know you're coming and provide a Social Club link if you want to run something in particular.

1.) titties (PSN: mr_dread)
2.) Kelly (PSN: cashcamden99)
3.) Alteisen (PSN: LinKurosawa)
4.) Kaizoku (PSN: speakY10k) [BMX vs Zentorno]
5.) Buschmaki (PSN: Barros617)
6.) CBJSprague24 (PSN: jsprague24)[V1]
7.) Montalvo (PSN: CaptSpaceBeard)
8.) Zenzizenzizenzic (PSN: Otiosely) [NATO Rules Football]
9.) Wee Bairns (PSN: Wee_Bairns)
10.) ziploc (PSN: driverziploc) [idiot crap]

Making the playlist now, still a chance to get in hmu

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

In prep for titties' Super Happy Funtime Playlist of Pleasure. I present another video of foolishness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=groIYE4USqA

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://giant.gfycat.com/ColorfulOfficialIraniangroundjay.webm

When they're not hacking, pubs can be amazing. :allears:

titties
May 10, 2012

Where is everyone? Like 3 of you are online wtf

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

titties posted:

I won't be on until around 9ish.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

titties posted:

Making the playlist now, still a chance to get in hmu

THis is in an hour, right? Or now? I'll log in

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

:toot:

This was the closest I'll ever come to winning :(

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

titties posted:

Sorry bru,h, getting on now, had some minor distractions.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

That playlist was the best of times and the worst of times...

Above all, good times.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Got in late but thanks for the brief games.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
This was fun tonight...that insane capture was one of the best GTA things I've played.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
I'm glad everyone appreciated exploding football as much as I hoped they would.

titties
May 10, 2012

Alteisen posted:

Got in late but thanks for the brief games.
No problem, I tried to grab you for other stuff after that too. If you see me online and you want to play feel free to msg me, even if I'm playing something else there is a pretty good chance I will come and play this poo poo game that I hate.

Kelly posted:

This was fun tonight...that insane capture was one of the best GTA things I've played.
I liked it. This playlist night was a little less energetic than they usually are but (I assume) everyone still had a good time.

If anyone wants to set something up / wants me to set something up for tomorrow or sunday I will get down.

E:

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

I'm glad everyone appreciated exploding football as much as I hoped they would.
I liked the part where we exploded.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Bears just wanna have fun.

Meanwhile, terrorist activity!

Our hostage isn't taking the whole "hostage" thing seriously.

Tried to get a picture of our hostage on fire, but everything (and everyone) caught fire. Goon ISIS puts the I in Incompetent!

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Full shot of the hot stripper action (This was for the art contest, although I don't know who ultimately was going to get credit):

As well as some good ol' fashioned FUNnel.

https://giant.gfycat.com/CavernousJauntyEskimodog.webm

I've got something else coming down the pipe, but it's gonna take a while to render.

CascadeBeta fucked around with this message at 06:19 on May 21, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

No problem, I tried to grab you for other stuff after that too. If you see me online and you want to play feel free to msg me, even if I'm playing something else there is a pretty good chance I will come and play this poo poo game that I hate.

Must have missed it, I could only hear you in the free roam lobby and when everything went quiet I just assumed everyone stopped for the night.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Zigmidge, I ran over pubbies while whistling "The Maple Leaf Forever" in voice chat to enrage them. I hope you're happy.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

Bears just wanna have fun.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

#1 - THE ARTIST

I would like to submit the following

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Loss ended up way better than I expected. Holy moly.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

FutonForensic posted:

Oh jesus. My sides :lol:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

FutonForensic posted:

Holy crap

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

FutonForensic posted:

holy gently caress

Ripper Swarm
Sep 9, 2009

It's not that I hate it. It's that I loathe it.

FutonForensic posted:

This belongs in a gallery :golfclap:

Dryer Lint
May 17, 2010

Biggest most lovable jerk on the internet.
:sun:
But Ripper, I am a gallery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

FutonForensic posted:

Every rose has its thorn. Just like every post has its gold.

• Locked thread