Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote frog assassin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dunno why either but ill just bandwagon every vote i refuse to read in gbs games

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kashuno posted:

oh yeah right ##vote frog rear end

Why are we leaning him again?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

dunno why either but ill just bandwagon every vote i refuse to read in gbs games

no dif than any other games

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I made a dumb vote and also said nothing since so.

What's up now mofucka

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

##vote frog assassin

Yeah the more I think about it this is the right vote. Adahn also is a viable lynch for being pants on head dumb in their discourse with Jake.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Led a lynch mob against vanilla townie...I guess we can at least hear his case by adding a little heat.

##vote frog rear end

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Adahn1986 posted:

Led a lynch mob against vanilla townie...I guess we can at least hear his case by adding a little heat.

##vote frog rear end

scum bus

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

dongsbot 9000 posted:

:yeah:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm used to games where voting someone up just gives them a chance to defend themselves, rather than insta-lynch. How else can you gather info except by putting pressure on people?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Adahn1986 posted:

I'm used to games where voting someone up just gives them a chance to defend themselves, rather than insta-lynch. How else can you gather info except by putting pressure on people?

do you think frog is scum or nah

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Adahn1986 posted:

have you ever heard of turbos... and the power of the hivemind...

town must take momneum in their own hands sometimes

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

do you think frog is scum or nah

I think at best he led a random lynch with pretty words. Scummy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
being wrong != scum.

Do you think he is scum y/n?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah I hosed up. Nothing I can say can be verified 100% so ultimately if you decide to take me out there really isn't poo poo I can do about it. But here we go.

First, scum wouldn't be the first to railroad somebody like I did. Too obvious.

Second, I am Jeb Bush, the most worthless member of the Republican Party. Bottom of the fuckin' barrel here folks, dad and brother are the only reason I'm not flipping burgers somewhere. I am vanilla town.

Third, it took 10 votes to kill the good doctor, and I only have one.

Fourth, the guy who cast the final vote for doc, White Noise Marine, is ANOTHER person who hasn't contributed poo poo and didn't give a reason for their vote. It IS scum-like to hammer home the final nail.

That said, I understand if nobody puts much faith in my detective skills at the moment and you all want to look at someone besides White Noise. I'm going to keep my head down and try to make an educated vote, but I'm not putting forth my own candidate anymore unless I spot something I can explain in detail.

That's all I got.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

kash ur vt right

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

kash ur vt right

ya

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
FA clear demo. Real roleclaim would be Jeb! Bush

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If I was sure I'd lead the mob myself. I'm voting for the same reason you are, to see what he's got to say. We've got Dems and possibly a serial killer, that's a lot of scum, and with all the innocent deaths it gets harder and harder to miss, but we have to hit a jackpot soon.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Frog Assassin posted:

Yeah I hosed up. Nothing I can say can be verified 100% so ultimately if you decide to take me out there really isn't poo poo I can do about it. But here we go.

Second, I am Jeb Bush, the most worthless member of the Republican Party. Bottom of the fuckin' barrel here folks, dad and brother are the only reason I'm not flipping burgers somewhere. I am vanilla town.

Fourth, the guy who cast the final vote for doc, White Noise Marine, is ANOTHER person who hasn't contributed poo poo and didn't give a reason for their vote. It IS scum-like to hammer home the final nail.

That said, I understand if nobody puts much faith in my detective skills at the moment and you all want to look at someone besides White Noise. I'm going to keep my head down and try to make an educated vote, but I'm not putting forth my own candidate anymore unless I spot something I can explain in detail.

That's all I got.

jeb is a rino

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

jeb = demoncrat

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Good explanation, was thinking vote after he was hanged was overkill.

##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Adahn1986 posted:

Good explanation, was thinking vote after he was hanged was overkill.

##unvote

lol

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

I'm vt, no vote d1 is anti town, and I realized the day cycle was ending so I had to get a vote in. It just so happened to be the hammer.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Frog rear end is scum and Adahn scum bro

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

adahn is so retarded im convinced hes town

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Ah, good ole Dongsbott staying above the influence of others.

Adahn has been pretty bouncy with his votes, but I'm more interested in Frog. A defense that seems hinged on blaming someone else? It's like oopse, sorry guys, but you should totally look at this guy over here!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

nah

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Li Dawny posted:

Ah, good ole Dongsbott staying above the influence of others.

Adahn has been pretty bouncy with his votes, but I'm more interested in Frog. A defense that seems hinged on blaming someone else? It's like oopse, sorry guys, but you should totally look at this guy over here!

she gets it

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

adahn posted a mathematical breakdown about why roleblockers are better than doctors his brain is so porous that if he were a scum hed probably only post that in the scumdoc and roll his eyes at the obvious idiocy of the town players

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Tacos are a poo poo stain on this world ole

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually they serve tacos at trump tower so they must be good

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

Tacos are a poo poo stain on this world ole

dem found

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ay ya ya, I meant the racist epithet I thought ya'll spoke America

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

rip to the dead people

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
but enough about benghazi

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

White Noise Marine posted:

I'm vt, no vote d1 is anti town, and I realized the day cycle was ending so I had to get a vote in. It just so happened to be the hammer.

this is not a good post, but i am guessing everyon is too focus on the frog assian guy to care

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

PBS Newshour posted:

this is not a good post, but i am guessing everyon is too focus on the frog assian guy to care

That post is fine. You're bad.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Frog Assassin posted:

That's all I got.

he's giving himself an excuse not to participate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

gannyGrabber posted:

That post is fine. You're bad.

its awful, you're bad.
he writes it like a police confessional, not someone playing a mafia game lol