Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should the Cena/New Day alliance be called?
Rappad-O's
The 8-Bit Bros
GI Joe & My Little Pony Unicorns
The White Guy is The Rapper
View Results

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I Can I Will was so good they used it two years in a row, and actually worked once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

The_Rob posted:

Now that I think about it have any of his catchphrases gotten over? Believe that was mostly over, but I wouldn't say it lit the wrestling world on fire or anything.

Pretty sure Naruto got that one over first, anyway.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
And we all know that Cena is wwe's resident anime lover.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Tator tots was Roman's most over line

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

https://twitter.com/MetalHammer/status/741687494094278657

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/741695230437523456

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

The_Rob posted:

Now that I think about it have any of his catchphrases gotten over? Believe that was mostly over, but I wouldn't say it lit the wrestling world on fire or anything.

It's almost like...Roman Reigns and the writers suck or something. sufferin succotash

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

The_Rob posted:

And we all know that Cena is wwe's resident anime lover.

Do you think he makes Nikki Bella watch anime with him?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

keevo posted:

I think the fact he doesn't have to wrestle her to the ground and hold her eyelids open is the reason they are together.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

keevo posted:

Nikki is really into the super violent 90's ova's like ninja scroll. John is really into dirty pair and macross. Roman likes hunter x hunter.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
You can get brie mode rubber bracelets for 99 cents right now

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/MetalHammer/status/741687494094278657

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
AJ is really into gunpla.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Tato posted:

It's almost like...Roman Reigns and the writers suck or something. sufferin succotash

Romans new catch phrase should be when he wins a match he grabs a mic and says "a be dee a be dee that's all folks"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's consistently amazing to see them double down on "Roman is the #1 guy is the best and beats all your favorites so that means he must be better and you must like him" logic.

It's like saying "this book is the one true word of god because it says so in this book."

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the only bad thing here is the slipknot shirt

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I was thinking of You Want some come get some.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

The_Rob posted:

Nikki is really into the super violent 90's ova's like ninja scroll. John is really into dirty pair and macross. Roman likes hunter x hunter.

Roman Reigns with the superior taste in anime

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
What's hunter x hunter besides my go to slash search term

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Angular Landbury posted:

Breeze and Fandango are amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ZVj0SRP4c

Molten Poop.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Marquis de Pyro posted:

That's not a good list, that's not a bad list, it's the list

j/k it's a bad list

Yeah.... definite WWE management approved. Curious: What would goon top ten lists be? Having trouble coming up with ten aside from New Day
Yes!
Its Clobberin Time
NO!
Two Time! W! W! E! Tag! Team! CHAMPIONS!
The Champ is here!
The future is through me!
Rusev matchka!
We the People!
Deal With It!
New! Day Rocks!

Ostentatious posted:

I want that golden truth shirt Hella bad
That shirt is so good. Seriously how did WWE manage to come up with a shirt this good?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
My name is Armando. Alejandro. Estrraaaaaadddaaaaa

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Von_Doom posted:

Yeah.... definite WWE management approved. Number two and one are McMahon and Roman. Curious: What would goon top ten lists be? Having trouble coming up with ten aside from New Day
Yes!
Its Clobberin Time
NO!
The Champ is here!
Rusev matchka!
We the People!
Deal With It!
New! Day Rocks!

That shirt is so good. Seriously how did WWE manage to come up with a shirt this good?

edit: I suck as I forgot BOLIEVE!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

sticklefifer posted:

It's consistently amazing to see them double down on "Roman is the #1 guy is the best and beats all your favorites so that means he must be better and you must like him" logic.

It's like saying "this book is the one true word of god because it says so in this book."

In this moment I am euphoric, not because of any phony fantasy booking, but because I am enlightened by the guy.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Von_Doom posted:

Yeah.... definite WWE management approved. Curious: What would goon top ten lists be? Having trouble coming up with ten aside from New Day
Yes!
Its Clobberin Time
NO!
The Champ is here!
Rusev matchka!
We the People!
Deal With It!
New! Day Rocks!

Feed Me More
Woo woo woo you know it
SAWFT
Ask him/you stupid idiot/gelatinous parasites/do you understand the words I am saying to you right now/basically anything Jericho says ever
My client, BROCK LESNAR
Suplex City

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

God you guys all forgot HEADLOCK MASTER

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
obvious number 1 spot is YEE! and/or THE CHAINS ARE OFF (ready to ride)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The_Rob posted:

god John Cena is cool

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Von_Doom posted:

They ripped it off from something 8-years old which is Vince's MO, though 8 years is still astonishingly fresh for him.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Does Roman even say that outside of that one time? Or is it just JBL aping that line every week? If this is the case, shouldn't it be JBL's catch phrase? "He says he's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's THE GUY"

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Good Listener posted:

Does Roman even say that outside of that one time? Or is it just JBL aping that line every week? If this is the case, shouldn't it be JBL's catch phrase? "He says he's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's THE GUY"

He says it almost every week. And jbl repeats it during matches. They really want it to get over.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MotU posted:

obvious number 1 spot is YEE! and/or THE CHAINS ARE OFF (ready to ride)

Ryback is dead and The Axe Man is broken. Rybaxel will never return, and it's your fault, MotU, for not wanting it enough

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ticketmaster saying Summerslam's 4 hours again this year

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

The_Rob posted:

He says it almost every week. And jbl repeats it during matches. They really want it to get over.

It's probably the lamest catchphrase in years, the fact that they cram it in every show is just sad.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

JT Smiley posted:

It's probably the lamest catchphrase in years, the fact that they cram it in every show is just sad.

Its a total nothing catchphrase for a total nothing character. Its actually perfect for Roman reigns if you imagine him as a generic bland badass 80s action movie hero. Roman reigns is a more athletic Steven segal.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Poor Roman is gonna end up making years worth of alimony payments to Kelly LeBrock.

Get ready for 40-50 direct to DVD movies!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

The_Rob posted:

Ok, I was asking is all haha. I haven't watched much raw lately so I wasn't sure.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Good Listener posted:

Ok, I was asking is all haha. I haven't watched much raw lately so I wasn't sure.

It usually is just jbl, but Roman definitely has said it a couple more times and it falls flat on its face every time

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

gently caress yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Got a ticket for the post-MITB Raw on the 20th. Hopefully cool stuff happens and not-cool stuff doesn't happen.

• Locked thread