Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is it with Draymond Green and other dudes' balls?
This poll is closed.
Daddy issues 14 7.91%
He just loves snatching stuff out of the cookie jar 14 7.91%
Tom Izzo taught him the art of being a fucker 23 12.99%
Dray is the kind of guy who'd rush into the tail end of a fight and brag about how he beat the poo poo out of everybody 32 18.08%
He's just a horrible human being because you don't mess with another man's balls 23 12.99%
After seeing the line drive Juan Uribe took yesterday what Green does is nothing 16 9.04%
He was inspired by old Mr. T memes as a wee child 17 9.60%
BALLS LOL!!! 38 21.47%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

did lbj miss all quarter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

R.D. Mangles posted:

now i'm remembering the playoff game when delly hit like 5 threes against the Bulls and i want to invade australia

It wouldn't be hard, Australia has already lost 2 wars against Emus

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Nothing gets me loving pumped like SAP

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what the christ is this ad

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
That Star Trek movie looks like doodoo

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Why do goons hate goons so much?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this ad is why i hate golden state

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I miss OKC :(

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
hey guys letting you know all games gonna have vr poo poo

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lessail posted:

hey guys letting you know all games gonna have vr poo poo

make all the players wear head cams so we can vomit in our oculus rifts

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Ramadu posted:

As a watcher of all the sports and a sport degenerate the NBA crew is the most accepting of new people I think. ALso the funniest + best. But seriously, if you don't understand words or why something happend (see the chokes mcgee posts above about the elbow/going over the back thing) we will explain it.

We will also complain about refs and plays and bias's and how the NBA is rigged because it's funny and we're all fans. The NBA is also the only sport that I've seen where all the posters watch every game, not just our own teams.

Also watch the Dunk du la Morte, Vince Carter was a god and if we were competent at science we would get the voyager 2 probe back and just have looping videos of VInce dunking instead of that dumb gold pictures of humans and poo poo

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try my best to deserve it, I'm a little behind 'cause I've got a bad stream but I'll tr my best to chime in with the odd. 'THESE loving REFS'

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Ramadu posted:

make all the players wear head cams so we can vomit in our oculus rifts

let me vr dunk and it'll be ok

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Zas posted:

did lbj miss all quarter?

just FREETHROWS MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS LE BRON

lol@ the shook posts, he had like 12 that quarter???

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Philthy posted:

We're currently having a mural made of Steven Adams by a famous new Zealand artist

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I say this about rugby as well, but basketball is another sport that doesn't work and isn't practically refereeable.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

All these dumb Android commercials have this song stuck in my head so I'm going to post a better use of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oll5LlwIxC4

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

itsjustdrew posted:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try my best to deserve it, I'm a little behind 'cause I've got a bad stream but I'll tr my best to chime in with the odd. 'THESE loving REFS'

Check your pms

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Metapod posted:

We're currently having a mural made of Steven Adams by a famous new Zealand artist

Is this true lmbo

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lessail posted:

let me vr dunk and it'll be ok

dunk king VR would rule

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

would work if the shirt was at least one size smaller, better if two sizes smaller

Artic Puma posted:

I'm right here.

plz post a pic of you flexxin on Lebron

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I say this about rugby as well, but basketball is another sport that doesn't work and isn't practically refereeable.

Let me tell you about American football and what constitutes a catch.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

itsjustdrew posted:

basketball is a chill game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u587AgkMIc

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Hope Speights doesn't hit any jumpers I don't want close ups of his power wart

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

illcendiary posted:

Is this true lmbo

I'm 100% serious https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/742478854468435972

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao that richard jefferson is outplaying love and irving

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

FIRST TIME posted:

Let me tell you about American football and what constitutes a catch.

oh nooooooooooooooooo please don't

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Brolander posted:

just FREETHROWS MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS LE BRON

lol@ the shook posts, he had like 12 that quarter???

His team is losing therefore he must be shook. QED :colbert:

Edit: Cavs up by 1 shook status revoked.

Jesus Rocket
Apr 25, 2003
I'm praying for a lose-lose situation here: Cavs lose but LBJ has an amazing game and wins MVP at Oracle.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Philthy posted:

RIP Metapod

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jefferson got super old overnight and practically fell out of the NBA and now he's like 3 years older than when he went bust with the Spurs and he can perform in the NBA finals. it's really weird.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Jesus Rocket posted:

I'm praying for a lose-lose situation here: Cavs lose but LBJ has an amazing game and wins MVP at Oracle.

If LBJ didn't get it last year, they aren't ever going to give it to someone on the losing team again.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Fast Luck posted:

Jefferson got super old overnight and practically fell out of the NBA and now he's like 3 years older than when he went bust with the Spurs and he can perform in the NBA finals. it's really weird.

He was resting for this like the End.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
English dude you need to get your rear end to your local court for a pickup game. You'll have fun.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

kyrie's jumper in rhythm is wet

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Ramadu posted:

oh nooooooooooooooooo please don't

:shepicide:

sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again
Silicon valley arrogance lmao

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Fast Luck posted:

It's reeeeeal weird because he was flat out trash on the Spurs and was actually a good symbol of their death rattle before the 2012-2014 rebirth

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

2016 cavs worse than 2013 spurs sounds like it makes sense

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Jesus Rocket posted:

Unlikely, steph had a hero game in game 4. Mvp is his if he scores 30+ tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ramadu posted:

dunk king VR would rule

You say that but wait until you take off the VR headset and there's a gigantic hole in your wall with sparks coming out of it

• Locked thread