Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Roman will hold the title until Mania, Seth will win the Rumble, Ambrose will win MITB and cash-in leading up to Mania to make it a three-way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

That DICK! posted:

Dean Ambrose will end the main event of MITB with a double DQ and then be his wacky Dean self and say "Hey guys, don't worry, we'll just do it again at Summerslam! Except I'll be in it this time too" and he cashes in right there. But there's a PPV in between them and they love title matches at PPVs so maybe not

Have a match at battleground where you force them to have a six man tag against someone, so you get a shield reunion, and make a stip that if any of them eat the pin they lose their spot in the title match at SS. So now you have them blatantly refusing to break up pins and such. Who do you put them against though? Returning Wyatts?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

First hour of Raw was really good, shame about the rest

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

So glad Kane is back.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ThePariah posted:

This OP has failed me, for it did not give me the good news about Kane.

Edit: Also, what's worth watching from this show? If anything.

The opening segment, the Kane segment, and the Sami-Cesaro match

e: actually the Shield segment was pretty ok too

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I only watched the back half of WWE RAW I liked it. MITB is the first wwe ppv ive been looking forward to in a long time.

Whos pumped Taijiri is back!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

RaceyBucket posted:

Whos pumped Taijiri is back!

I want him to show up for a set of NXT tapings as Regal's assistant

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

IcePhoenix posted:

The opening segment, the Kane segment, and the Sami-Cesaro match

e: actually the Shield segment was pretty ok too

AJ/Cena segment was good and the Jericho/Ambrose match was poo poo but had some funny stuff because of KO, Cesaro, and Sami.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Glad to see Kane back, he has to be the leading candidate to run Smackdown

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Otunga's commentating Main Event and Superstars. P cool

hosed up of them to bring back Kane during Sony's conference so I'd miss it

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Chris James 2 posted:

Otunga's commentating Main Event and Superstars. P cool

hosed up of them to bring back Kane during Sony's conference so I'd miss it

Put Kane in Resident Evil VII

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Was Corporate Kane a face or heel, asking for a friend

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

bradzilla posted:

He's aligned with the authority and was making lots of fire puns so heel?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

bradzilla posted:

what does pretending to be teddy long count as

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've told y'all before and I'll tell you again. I will never not believe in Dean Ambrose's chance to be a world champion, to say nothing of specific booking. I won't waver. :colbert:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I've told y'all before and I'll tell you again. I will never not believe in Dean Ambrose's chance to be a world champion, to say nothing of specific booking. I won't waver. :colbert:

same, except Ho Ho Lun

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the ho ho lunatic fringe

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm still getting used to the WWE's booking idiosyncrasies, so does the fact that Dean's been booked pretty strong since Mania and especially since Extreme Rules mean he's definitely not winning MitB or what?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

it'd be a mistake not to put the case on Owens imho

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Efexeye posted:

:agreed:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

I'm still getting used to the WWE's booking idiosyncrasies, so does the fact that Dean's been booked pretty strong since Mania and especially since Extreme Rules mean he's definitely not winning MitB or what?

The thing that makes me think he might be winning is the level of emphasis on The Shield in the build.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Efexeye posted:

I agree however do you really think Vince is going to let Owens cut promo's on Reigns. Even if owens was going easy on him he would make Reigns look even worse.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Efexeye posted:

Unless they're going to do it as a swerve, Owens has been booked like he'll be getting it.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

the case guys' job is to be interesting and disruptive and lose all the time- Owens is already doing that

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Efexeye posted:

the case guys' job is to be interesting and disruptive and lose all the time- Owens is already doing that

The grim truth.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

VJeff posted:

It makes strong story sense for Dean to win, and KO is the fan favorite, so expect ADR to become Mr. Money in the Bank.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Squashing which MITB competitor would benefit Roman Reigns the most? That's who will win. So I'm going with KO

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

VoLaTiLe posted:

I agree however do you really think Vince is going to let Owens cut promo's on Reigns. Even if owens was going easy on him he would make Reigns look even worse.

Owens would mention how he's wearing loving body armor two minutes into their first promo and be Future Endeavored before Smackdown started taping.

SomeMathGuy posted:

It makes strong story sense for Dean to win, and KO is the fan favorite, so expect ADR to become Mr. Money in the Bank.

Dean makes the most sense but MAN I want Cesaro to win. :(

btw, we're splitting again like a month after MitB, but there's only one briefcase, so how's that gonna work?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

VJeff posted:

btw, we're splitting again like a month after MitB, but there's only one briefcase, so how's that gonna work?

Exactly like it used to work before they oversaturated it like they always do and made a second briefcase

(you can cash in on any title)

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jun 14, 2016

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

I'm preparing myself for Del Rio winning because we can't have nice things, and Sheamus is too busy on the preshow.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Owens should get the briefcase but I don't know if WWE would put the belt on somebody with Kevin's physique.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The thing that makes me think he might be winning is the level of emphasis on The Shield in the build.

If they going this route it'd be nice if Dean stopped trying to be a comedian

i mean he's better at it than ziggler but is that really saying much

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gonzo McFee posted:

Owens should get the briefcase but I don't know if WWE would put the belt on somebody with Kevin's physique.

Haven't they already put two belts on him, one twice?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VJeff posted:

Haven't they already put two belts on him, one twice?

WWE title is the only one that matters to WWE

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

IcePhoenix posted:

Exactly like it used to work before they oversaturated it like they always do and made a second briefcase

(you can cash in on any title)
2010 was peak MITB saturation. 1 Wrestlemania briefcase, 2 briefcases from the inaugural MITB PPV, and an angle that played out exactly like a MITB cash-in where Batista had an impromptu title match against a battle-weary Cena in February.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

If they going this route it'd be nice if Dean stopped trying to be a comedian

i mean he's better at it than ziggler but is that really saying much

I think I might be one of the only people here who doesn't hate Dean's current thing. Do I wish he was more serious more often? Yes, but what he does is also over and I get what they're going for (he acts all wacky and disarming but the truth is he's a scary lunatic). It's not great, they could be doing it better, but I see what they're trying to do and it's far from the worst idea.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Hi I'm wacky dean in this crazy weapons filled cage match I'm going to use a mop. I'm smart.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I hate you and I'm going to kill you and all but hey it's ketchup and mustard time bitch

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

The_Rob posted:

Hi I'm wacky dean in this crazy weapons filled cage match I'm going to use a mop. I'm smart.

it worked for toxie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Remember that time Dean Ambrose kept saying "come oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon" and "quit being a party pooper" for over 43 minutes straight. it was good.

• Locked thread