Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

enemies with hand guns can one shot everyone. welcome to the Dynamic Combat Level™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
To be unreasonably fair to Gaz, they've been talking about doing this since before they unified story mode. It was actually supposed to be part of that because that change didn't solve the problem it was designed to, it just made leveling less tedious.

I mean, I'm sure it will explode hilariously anyway. I'm just saying they've been working on this longer than average for a feature that's going to make the game unplayable.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Well we have been testing it for well over a month. So if anything goes wrong at all with it, blame Lux.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

MMAgCh posted:

Looking forward to finding out in how many unforeseen ways it'll break the game on release.
That the player scaling part is slated for this month, and the difficulty tuning is slated for "later, probably in Fall," is exactly where it's going to collapse in flames and crying.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

MMAgCh posted:

Looking forward to finding out in how many unforeseen ways it'll break the game on release.

:gaz:

edit: WHAT ABOUT THE COSMIC TRIAL ????

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 16, 2016

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Well we have been testing it for well over a month. So if anything goes wrong at all with it, blame Lux.

no you haven't you've been playing overwatch!!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I was going to do that anyway.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

the only good thing drythe ever did...

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

im glad i can make everything in the game cosmic difficulty, because i hate playing video games and prefer to die

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kelp Plankton posted:

im glad i can make everything in the game cosmic difficulty, because i hate playing video games and prefer to die

hahahahaha

you are bad

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

NotALizardman posted:

one of us one of us

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

there is nothing remotely difficult or challenging in mh :gitgud:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

you misunderstand. i didnt mean dying in the game

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Age of Silver Medals from then on, I guess.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

enemies with hand guns can one shot everyone. welcome to the Dynamic Combat Level™

that was alreadt true when i last played the game, in 2014 when it was marvel heroes 2015

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Countdown to someone making an auto hotkey to set the difficulty to max right before bosses die

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

When's 2017

But also this is good because I've been complaining about the difficulty cruft for ages, the only stupid thing is now raids will have a twenty minute buffer of everyone making sure they're on the right setting.

e: gurls

Ghostlight fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jun 16, 2016

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

NotALizardman posted:

if they had shaved a few years off tracer, you'd be playing too.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

I AM THE MOON posted:

that was alreadt true when i last played the game, in 2014 when it was marvel heroes 2015

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

jubelio posted:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

This is Gaz we're talking about. Whatever this breaks will have nothing to do with level scaling, like somehow the color yellow will be removed from the game.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

ndub posted:

there is nothing remotely difficult or challenging in mh :gitgud:

Logging in.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Has it been fun or not really? Being able to level with friends sounds cool.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Kelp Plankton posted:

lol

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

jubelio posted:

if they had shaved a few years off tracerD.Va, you'd be playing too.

I fixed that for you.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

jubelio posted:

if they had shaved a few years off Hanzo, you'd be playing too.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
https://twitter.com/GazillionGames/status/743587589349793793

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

quote:

best known [for] reviving the Barbie & Hot Wheels Brands
Barbie Heroes 2017 basically confirmed.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

MMAgCh posted:

Barbie Heroes 2017 basically confirmed.

I'm sold. Pink corvette travel powers for everybody.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
universal free travel powers y'all

hulk jog

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

whens the loving dance emotes

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

taskmaster gets web swing

Hauki
May 11, 2010

ransome posted:

taskmaster gets web swing

taskman? spidermaster?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

That's the most Taskmaster's going to get from anyone's reworks and reviews this year so I hope we're all happy with it

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

jubelio posted:

D.VA is waiting for you, senpai

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
DVa's pretty young. We try not to sexualize her

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

That's the most Taskmaster's going to get from anyone's reworks and reviews this year so I hope we're all happy with it

He's still better than Hawkeye, so...

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

quote:

Doctor Doom's From Here to Latveria no longer regenerates Power

:rip: laser pet build. killed by someone in san mateo that literally doesn't know what they're doing

dont have the effort or interest in making a post on the o about why that cripples that particular build

cable tp still costs spirit too

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Blockhouse posted:

universal free travel powers y'all

hulk jog
Thank god they're ditching his janky as gently caress hopping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Hey, guy who actually likes Invisible Woman (I honestly forget who it is). LukeFonFabre's been doing some great things. All of her spenders are decent and around 3:20 but he just got this 3:01 with Cascading Force of all things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1chIHh3A8A

Build: http://marvelheroes.info/build/44096/

Also, Gaz, please don't remove the cosmic trial. The old days were so bad.

• Locked thread