Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
For a long time I was a big pussy when it came to eating pussy heh. I wouldn't go down to china town unless I was asked to, and even then I wouldn't stay long. The smell and the taste just didn't do it for me. Recently I met a nice lady who I want to make happy so I've been forcing myself to ignore the smell and go ham on her ham wallet haha.

I want to get good at the fine art of hooking the shrimp. What do you say, goons? Got any good tips and tricks for eating puss? Serious replies only please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I forgot all about Jon Pop

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

focus on the clit

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Typical Pubbie posted:

For a long time I was a big pussy when it came to eating pussy heh. I wouldn't go down to china town unless I was asked to, and even then I wouldn't stay long. The smell and the taste just didn't do it for me. Recently I met a nice lady who I want to make happy so I've been forcing myself to ignore the smell and go ham on her ham wallet haha.

I want to get good at the fine art of hooking the shrimp. What do you say, goons? Got any good tips and tricks for eating puss? Serious replies only please.

prep the shallow grave with 2 parts lye, one part coffee grounds woops wrong thread

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
There's more than one way to skin a cat. Hth

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
very carefully

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u don't

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I take a huge lung full of air and just inflate my girlfriend.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

make sure to use a dental dam

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i do it by putting my pitchfork in her stankenstein

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
lmao if you don't loving love the taste and smell of pussy. Maybe take the hint.... that you are gay

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i do the Sam Kinison alphabet method

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This thread is full of 'ironic' answers since nobody here has a clue tbh

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

skip the puss and eat the rear end

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

very carefully

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
With a knife and fork

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If it's ops mother I simply clap my hands and listen for the echo, then I run some calculations. :smug: :science:

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Start slow. Caress the body, play with the boobs a bit. Don't go for the nips immediately. Slowly work down. Caress/kiss the inside of the thighs as you move in.

Then pay a lot of attention to the clit.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u say poosay increasingly louder into her butt and the echos and timbre of that word reverb her p and that's called a 69

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Windows 98 posted:

lmao if you don't loving love the taste and smell of pussy. Maybe take the hint.... that you are gay

I'm trying to get better.

VendaGoat posted:

I take a huge lung full of air and just inflate my girlfriend.

one time when I was going down on a girl she farted in my face. It was kind of like your technique but in reverse.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Typical Pubbie posted:

one time when I was going down on a girl she farted in my face. It was kind of like your technique but in reverse.

Ah, the "hootie and the blowfish" :airquote:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Put your tongue in her vag and butt. Just leave it there. Dont move

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Typical Pubbie posted:

drat, that's rough

were you able to get it up after instantly ejaculating?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

Put your tongue in her vag and butt. Just leave it there. Dont move

Do you have a forked tongue? are you in fact, a snake?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I saw a movie that said you have to practice by eating a cantaloupe, then do the same motions on the lady

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
While thinking of sucking dick~

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cuz the 69 hertz

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

bradzilla posted:

focus on the clit

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Op has stank women. Don't gently caress fats

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roylicious posted:

Start slow. Caress the body, play with the boobs a bit. Don't go for the nips immediately. Slowly work down. Caress/kiss the inside of the thighs as you move in.

Then pay a lot of attention to the clit.

This post is the final straw that has made me ignore you

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
You need to yell "drat that's a big pussy" while you're down there and wait for her to ask why you said it twice

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

paul_soccer10 posted:

This post is the final straw that has made me ignore you

Good.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
It's illegal on the desecration of corpses laws... unless it is extreme circumstances and the eating is the only way you survived.

Technically if you leave them alive and they agree cannibalism is not illegal in some states.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ElectricSheep posted:

You need to yell "drat that's a big pussy" while you're down there and wait for her to ask why you said it twice

the inflection is important

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Like a lot

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

with 5 of my best pals

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

In order to get her to lube up you have to really get in there, start with a couple fingers, then keep reaching further up in there until you are at the thumb. You should now be able to directly stimulate her fluid sack, she may complain that this hurts but there's a fine line between pleasure and pain and she just doesn't know where that line is yet. Once the hand has been firmly entrenched you should begin nibbling the clit, take it between your teeth and play with it back and forth like you were biting your own lip.

She'll go wild.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
She dead tho.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Kharnifex posted:

She dead tho.

slayin' that poussey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Do you have a forked tongue? are you in fact, a snake?

Wouldn't you like to know :forkbomb:

• Locked thread