Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Palpek posted:

Heh, maybe when Star Citizen releases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

year199X
Oct 9, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Alpha Protocol owns, everyone please buy it. That is all.

I'm bummed that hover junkers isn't cheaper.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

18 games on my wishlist under $3 :)

Mechahamster
Oct 9, 2007
Tiny paws of doom

havenwaters posted:

Mostly. Ubisoft games sometimes still do the daily deal sales when they're featured on the front page

That's good to know, I was thinking about rear end Creed Syndicate but it was still too expensive for rear end Creed: Do The Same Thing Again Only This Time In a Cockney Accent.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Play it on easy. Use tweaks off PCGaming Wiki. Use controller. And a guide. Easy to miss stuff.

gently caress, when does the Steam store go online for EU countries.
KB+M are perfectly fine and no don't look up at a guide at all. Go in blind and then at least replay the game once making very different choices.

If you want to be OP just go Pistols.

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Is the extra 6 bucks for the Digital Deluxe version of XCOM2 worth it? The only thing it looks like it adds (besides the soundtrack which I don't care about) is some DLC characters?

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

elf help book posted:

No daily deals....n no daily deals??

I don't think Daily deals are really compatible with the steam refunds. It's probably better this way.

There is a "Summer Sale JRPG Bundle" I came across while searching for NepNep games I don't own yet. It includes Tales of Zestiria, Valkyria Chronicles, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1, Disgaea PC and Agarest: Generations of war.

Overall it's not a great deal, but if you have previously made questionable Agarest purchases it does the bundle completion thing, so I could theoretically get Zestiria and Disgaea for <$30 which seems reasonable. Did they fix the Disgaea port issues it had at launch?

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Cart Mountain posted:

Is the extra 6 bucks for the Digital Deluxe version of XCOM2 worth it? The only thing it looks like it adds (besides the soundtrack which I don't care about) is some DLC characters?

it's mostly cosmetic poo poo, so ask yourself whether you care about that sort of thing

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Mechahamster posted:

That's good to know, I was thinking about rear end Creed Syndicate but it was still too expensive for rear end Creed: Do The Same Thing Again Only This Time In a Cockney Accent.

AssCreed games are on the main page today so that's as cheap as they're getting.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Wow, 50% off the really fun metroidvania Ghost 1.0 that was released less then a month ago.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
FYI Stellaris is cheaper here: http://www.wingamestore.com/product/5560/Stellaris/

Always look up prices on other sites before you buy unless you're using steam wallet.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I know there are a ton of ways to play them, but goddammit, why can't the Mega Man Legacy Collection go on sale? :negative:

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

year199X posted:

Alpha Protocol owns, everyone please buy it. That is all.

I'm bummed that hover junkers isn't cheaper.

It's clunky and the controls are annoying. Deus Ex HR is much better

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

2.50 for impossible creatures.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Roger Explosion posted:

$3.74 (75% off) seems like a damned good price for Crypt of the Necrodancer.
It's an amazing game and everyone should buy it.

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006
Oof, trying to do anything on Steam is really slow at the moment. I'll probably wait until later. I didn't even realise there was a sale until I came here.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

BexGu posted:

Wow, 50% off the really fun metroidvania Ghost 1.0 that was released less then a month ago.

I thought unepic was deeply mediocre so would I think the same of this given its the same guys?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's an amazing game and everyone should buy it.

Quoting this smart man. I didn't even utilize the "load your own music" function, as the game has plenty of rad beats to murder monsters to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0u6FFlrmUA

Really kicks in at 30 seconds.

Ragequit fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jun 23, 2016

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Just tried to buy Football Manager 2016 like five times. "Unexpected" error every time.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Gonna wait until the dust settles but it's looking like I'm going to pick up Invisible Inc+DLC, Momodora 4 and Immortal Defense. Most other things on my wishlist I'm either not sufficiently interested in or they're not sufficiently discounted. Once like two more of my cards sell I'll have just enough steam wallet funds for it.

If Invictus happens to get some steam cash though, that 15% discount might result in me opening the floodgates...

year199X
Oct 9, 2012
Grimey Drawer

ZoDiAC_ posted:

It's clunky and the controls are annoying. Deus Ex HR is much better

This is a valid criticism, but claiming DX:HR is better is a bold statement.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Is 60% off Cities: Skylines a good price or has it been cheaper?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ragequit posted:

Quoting this smart man. I didn't even utilize the "load your own music" function, as the game has plenty of rad beats to murder monsters to.
It's also one of the best-designed roguelikes I've ever played.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Less than four bucks is criminally cheap for Necrodancer. Pro buy.

rargphlam
Dec 16, 2008
Deus Ex HR is mechanically a better game, but the complex narrative structure and amount of different paths and overall narrative flexibility of Alpha Protocol is way better.

Get both as both are Good Games™.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I hated necrodancer

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's also one of the best-designed roguelikes I've ever played.

It's definitely unique, which I appreciated. The Shopkeeper singing to the music is a hilarious touch as well.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Everything is on sale except for the thing I want the most. C'moooon, Brigador, even a -10% would push me over the edge.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice
God drat it it's not worth ordering right now. After continual 503 Gateway Not Found errors I finally loaded my cart and tried to check out. Sat at the "Working..." screen while charging my card, then says my card was declined. Of course I have a charge in my bank account from Steam and no games to back that up. Even if it's just held funds that'll be released later I can't re-run the transaction and hope it goes through that time as I need the money.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I didn't like necrodancer and thought it was repetitive but I can see why people enjoy it.

I like rhythm games and roguelikes, I don't know why this one just didn't work for me.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I really wish the USD-AUD was a bit better.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

JakeP posted:

I hated necrodancer
You only have bad opinions though.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Steam just ate my cart. Guess that's what I get for trying to click through this mess to add games for 20 minutes. :argh: I'll do this later.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

Everything is on sale except for the thing I want the most. C'moooon, Brigador, even a -10% would push me over the edge.

I didn't like it at all

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
For mere cents, let your friends know if you like them with Out There Somewhere or hate them with Bad Rats.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Is Mad Max not on sale or is steam still adding discounts

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I am looking at the sales and realizing I already have too drat many games. The new games I want aren't cheap enough yet either. And nothing on Factorio.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
all my items are in the 10-25% range...thank you gaben..........

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
What are some good co-op games for 3-5 people ?
This Helldivers looks fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Relin posted:

all my items are in the 10-25% range...thank you gaben..........
buy more indie games

• Locked thread