Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will you be voting in the UKEU Referendum?
This poll is closed.
Remain - Keep Britane Strong! 328 15.40%
Leave - Take Are Sovreignity Back! 115 5.40%
Remain - But only because Brexit are crazy 506 23.76%
Leave - But only because the EU is terrible 157 7.37%
Spoiled Ballot - This whole thing is an awful idea 61 2.86%
I'm not going to vote 19 0.89%
I'm not allowed to vote 411 19.30%
Pissflaps 533 25.02%
Total: 2130 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Pound just dipped below $1.40...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ugh, Sheffield went for leave? gently caress this stupid city

Cefte
Sep 18, 2004

tranquil consciousness
is there an IRC channel for this poo poo

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
Most important question on my mind right now; Scottish referendum mark deuce?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I am going to sleep. Everything past now is a dream. I will eventually wake up.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

TyrantWD posted:

I'm hoping leave can hold out. Not only will the chaos be fun to watch, but things need to get worse before they will get better. Some global suffering could do the world some good.

Start by killing yourself TIA.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Can someone compare the Euro to the Pound atm?

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
lol if u arent pulling everything out of every financial institution right now

Bishop Rodan
Dec 5, 2011

See you in the funny papers, liebchen!
Both my countries loving suck

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

FinalGamer posted:

You guys realise that once Scotland has finished off its 5 last counties to declare Remain, the rest of the 200 other loving English counties will just bloc-vote Leave and it's like watching the last ray of Hope suffocate in the depths of the river Thames :unsmigghh: enjoy the morning, early risers.

I just want the misery confirmed so I don't repeat Indyref, waking up to the lovely result

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

im gay posted:

joke's on you I have nothing to begin with!!!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Holy poo poo are British people really going to commit economic suicide like this?! Incredible act of national ignorance of Leave wins, I feel so bad for how miserable a lot of people's lives are about to become :(

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Good to see Leave in the lead, glad the shills for global capitalism are losing ground seemingly

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

im gay posted:

I am literally shoveling bitcoin under my mattress as I post this.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Extreme0 posted:

djf
Nov 5, 2007
FTH
This BBC bar chart thing is the only thing on this earth that could be more irritating than the British public's passion for self-harm but now we get both in just a few short hours.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Extreme0 posted:

Grim. Dropped about 10% tonight.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Cefte posted:

is there an IRC channel for this poo poo

#ukgoons irc.synirc.net

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
Will all be over soon, the majority of the areas come in from now to around 4am i.e. next 30 minutes.

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

ollie74656 posted:

Sup fellow Hants goon. You've noticed the rampant inbreeding too :hfive:

The other half of my family is from norfolk, send help.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Harrow posted:

Do we have any idea what will happen outside of the UK should Leave win? I've seen "global economic chaos" but, y'know, trying to stave off The Fear here.

That, followed by increased chance of Trump winning the US presidency and increased strength of the populist Euroskeptic/anti-immigrant right throughout Europe as other countries seek to repeat Britain's feat.

Like the PVV entering The Dutch government.

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...

Extreme0 posted:

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=12h

Down she goes

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I wish I'd shorted the pound when my Dad said 'Oh, the pound is going up, remain is sure, these traders know what's going on!"

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

it'd be amazing if we have scotland to thank for remain winning

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Picnic Princess posted:

Good job guys.

FTSE futures aren't looking so hot either.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Doesn't seem like Leave has a big enough margin to counter London and Birmingham coming in.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
Does this mean that if I owe ££££'s in debt I now owe less money?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

TyrantWD posted:

I'm hoping leave can hold out. Not only will the chaos be fun to watch, but things need to get worse before they will get better. Some global suffering could do the world some good.

Bad troll is bad.

Verizian
Dec 18, 2004
The spiky one.
On a scale of poo poo to loving poo poo, how bad is it going to get for people in debt and the disabled with leave?

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

So is there ANY idea what's happening yet

death is certain

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
loving London, report already

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't think an economic meltdown stemming from Brexit helps Trump much considering these are his own blueprints and he supports it. It's not like there's a mass of voters who hate darkies but aren't sure if they're voting for him or something

ahmini
May 5, 2009

Brannock posted:

There's like 80% of the vote still to be counted. Don't jump to conclusions until at least the major cities have reported

There's no obvious reason for the remaining results to deviate from the established trend. I don't think the Remain strongholds yet to report have enough votes in them to overcome the consistent drip of ~55% leave results from the rest of England.

I'd love to be wrong :(

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
This reminds me so much of the Fiscal Cliff nonsense that lead to an unnecessary self inflicted recession for no good reason, which of course hurt the poor disproportionately.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy poo poo are British people really going to commit economic suicide like this?! Incredible act of national ignorance of Leave wins, I feel so bad for how miserable a lot of people's lives are about to become :(

Well you see, the people calling it economic suicide were just lying so... :shepicide:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Rakosi posted:

If you're earning EUR or USD, yes.

Brannock posted:

loving London, report already

Christ, you follow politics everywhere, don't you?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uc01ASDJT8

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...

Rakosi posted:

On the one hand yes, on the other hand cigarettes and shiny pebbles are going to be our currency by Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Epic High Five posted:

I don't think an economic meltdown stemming from Brexit helps Trump much considering these are his own blueprints and he supports it. It's not like there's a mass of voters who hate darkies but aren't sure if they're voting for him or something

Everyone will just blame the Bulgarians and the Mexicans and the drat Beaker folk.

• Locked thread