Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Xolve posted:

You're quite literally the biggest retard ever.

I still love you though.

Ily2 bb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Syndic Thrass posted:

code:
ugh loving annoying rear end poo poo i cant remember the bbcode to make this log not take up a horribly obnoxious amount of space
so here: http://pastebin.com/DxGppk8V
More reasons i want to find a way to make 15b/month while ganking highsec pubbies, because holy poo poo the way these people talk, act, and see them selves as better than every one else never ceases to amaze me. and by that i mean omg how good could i gank tards with 18 accounts4

talk to boney he is really good at eve online the game

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
some screenshots for Video Games

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

nex posted:

I was burning like mad to snag the Skill Injector, but was beaten :(

That's when you shoot the wreck.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Elsa posted:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Elsa posted:

Always shoot the wreck.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Pew. https://gfycat.com/AcrobaticPossibleHornedviper

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Nice Phoon skin.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Baculus posted:

What the gently caress do those words even mean? What the gently caress is level of acting? How do I increase my acting level? Did you have a loving stroke? Mittens grand-standing may be obnoxious, but he does seem to care about how his organization functions, which makes him a better manager than I would have ever expected given the fact he is a lawyer (and they make notoriously bad managers).

Also WTF I don't want any sov can we just not. Please and thank you.

More interestingly, TEST has decided they want to see who else they can bully in MBC. This might actually be more interesting to watch than anything else going on right now. Does TEST even bother to maintain a super-capital fleet anymore?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
he managed to not use a pony macro this time so maybe he can learn in fits and starts

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he managed to not use a pony macro this time so maybe he can learn in fits and starts

I'm going to buy you a pony avatar sometime. Not Twilight, though, you don't deserve her.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
ive had boat's face as an avatar you think i give a poo poo what you do you insane retard

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
what do you mean 'had'?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
this isnt a closeup of his morbidly obese face globby!

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

ive had boat's face as an avatar you think i give a poo poo what you do you insane retard

I take that as consent

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

I'm using deadtear's avatar to determine how full of poo poo the unnamed poster is.

Current status, up to their eyeballs.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
yes I freak the gently caress out when someone is not smarter than me.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Elsa posted:

yes I freak the gently caress out when someone is not smarter than me.

This is not likely to ever be a problem unless you're a mortician.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Or. This is actually what is called "a blatant lie."

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Baculus posted:

Also WTF I don't want any sov can we just not. Please and thank you.

More interestingly, TEST has decided they want to see who else they can bully in MBC. This might actually be more interesting to watch than anything else going on right now. Does TEST even bother to maintain a super-capital fleet anymore?

Nope

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real
So with all this talk about food anyone got a good mac and cheese or baked mac and cheese recipe? Yes you can use grey goey paste supposedly called steak. Just looking for new ideas.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

ScreamingLlama posted:

lovely image macros.

I'm mad because you can't put a bunch of word dice in a yahtzee cup, shake it up, and try to make a verb phrase out of whatever the gently caress comes out.

Also, Querns should do more firesides.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

harlyq posted:

So with all this talk about food anyone got a good mac and cheese or baked mac and cheese recipe? Yes you can use grey goey paste supposedly called steak. Just looking for new ideas.

Funny you ask, saw this thing posted yesterday on reddit (boo hisss)

Mac & Cheese with smoked gouda, fontina and scallions
https://i.imgur.com/0R3mj6B.gifv

nex fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Jun 27, 2016

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

harlyq posted:

I make it with a blend of cheese (14oz white cheddar, 2oz Mozzarella, 2oz Smoked Gouda or 2oz Gruyere) with diced jalapeños (2 peppers), dried chipotle powder (1/3 tbsp), 12 oz pasta (elbow mac or ziti) and topped with breadcrumbs.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
My mom used to make a roux with cream of mushrooms, scallions, Hungarian paprika, and like three different types of cheese, and then real breadcrumbs on top of the bake. She still refuses to give me the exact recipe. Her recipe book is probably going to be the only thing we fight over when she passes.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
if I make mac and cheese I'll generally add some avocado when I'm eating it because I like avocadoes

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

harlyq posted:

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/king-ranch-chicken-mac-cheese

Ingredients

1/2 (16-oz.) package cellentani pasta
2 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
1 (8-oz.) package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
3 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese

Preparation

1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare pasta according to package directions.

2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and green chiles and prepared cheese product; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Stir in chicken, next 4 ingredients, and hot cooked pasta until blended. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet or 11- x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese.

3. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
oh nice baculus is instigating again

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So anyone figure out why we thought feeding an entire grindrfleet to supers was a good idea?

Someone needs to tell High Command that dread bombs need to feature anti-fighter suicide carriers to be effective at all.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

harlyq posted:

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/10/the-food-labs-ultra-gooey-stovetop-mac-cheese.html

is crazy.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

harlyq posted:

I use Kenji's recipe from the Food Lab. I use a mix of young gouda, Tillamook cheddar, and American cheese (otherwise it gets kinda strong and salty) and add bacon and maybe jalapeños.

edit: ^ didn't check the link, it's that one

Goatman Sacks posted:

So anyone figure out why we thought feeding an entire grindrfleet to supers was a good idea?

Wasn't this the second day in a row? Clearly T1 battleship fleets are still shiny enough that half of Eve will still come running 20+ jumps to get a piece.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

at least bait them into 93PI where they can be bubbled :cripes:

trying to fight supers in lowsec is retarded

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Goatman Sacks posted:

yes

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Goatman Sacks posted:

Someone needs to tell High Command that dread bombs need to feature anti-fighter suicide carriers to be effective at all.

Because grindrfleet costs less than 20M per ship after platinum insurance, we had already RFed our objectives for the evening, it was absurdly fun, and we learned some things (and we also had a harpyfleet on field to kill fighters, we were curious how well combining the two would work).

If people were able to learn things by making bad posts on a forum, you'd be a loving genius.

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jun 27, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ullerrm posted:

it was absurdly fun

This is haram.

quote:

If people were able to learn things by making bad posts on a forum, you'd be a loving genius.

This however is acceptable.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ullerrm posted:

Because grindrfleet costs less than 20M per ship after platinum insurance, we had already RFed our objectives for the evening, it was absurdly fun, and we learned some things (and we also had a harpyfleet on field to kill fighters, we were curious how well combining the two would work).

Getting zonked by unkillable ships before you even have a chance to broadcast is a pretty lovely definition of fun. I guess remote doomsday fights in Tenerifis were also "fun". Harpies can kill fighters, but they're not nearly efficient enough at it - plus we don't have the numbers to field full battleship fleets and harpy fleets.

The only way to do it is to drop dreads and carriers to kill the fighters - but they have enough titans on standby to nuke any dreadbomb right after jump-in.

It was a stupid fight to take, and considering we stood down 400 people earlier in the day for the same reasons, we were just feeding them content.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
you should totally throw a fit because you can't figure something out.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Just saying from the line member point of view throwing away large fleets for no reason against a clearly unbeatable enemy seems to go against the entire point of the strategy thus far.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
If any of you guys want to live in lowsec long term and do PVP stuff, let me know. Moved my corp from Shadow Cartel to Escalating Entropy with a lot of the former Snuff dudes and looking to pick up some more pilots. You can PM me here or in game if you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Goatman Sacks posted:

Just saying from the line member point of view throwing away large fleets for no reason against a clearly unbeatable enemy seems to go against the entire point of the strategy thus far.

then just say you don't like how it feels to lose a ship or be in a losing fleet. That part is understandable, but you also implied it was senseless or that all of skyteam and FCs don't know what they're doing.

• Locked thread