Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Fighting is heating up all over the ATO.

https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/748048018998444032

http://uatoday.tv/politics/ukrainian-opera-singer-shot-dead-by-sniper-in-donbas-681820.html

https://twitter.com/golub/status/748065432230330368

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Jun 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
FUCKY obama ou

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jeff Monson is a good advert for the long-term effects of brain damage/CTE in MMA fighters.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Welp, there goes the sonic tank development project.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Any news on instances of intolerance towards Poles in the UK after Brexit?

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
There's been some trouble aimed at immigrants in general I believe. I know there were cunty cards put through the doors of Poles in one area. The police should be on top of it, and given that a sitting MP was assassinated by a far-right extremist a week ago I fully expect they and MI5 to be falling on organised groups like a ton of bricks.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Soiled Meat
WTF is a cunty card.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

WTF is a cunty card.

I think he was referring to this:

Which were posted through mail slots, left on doorsteps and placed near an elementary school in a high percentage Polish neighborhood.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1342487/anti-eu-flyers-calling-polish-people-vermin-have-been-placed-on-residents-doorsteps/#comments

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Hey can Jeff be arrested for supporting terrorists?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

A Pale Horse posted:

I think he was referring to this:

Which were posted through mail slots, left on doorsteps and placed near an elementary school in a high percentage Polish neighborhood.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1342487/anti-eu-flyers-calling-polish-people-vermin-have-been-placed-on-residents-doorsteps/#comments

This is making me so sad. What happend to West Europe. Sure, there was always poo poo but for about a decade or so multiculturalism was something we where proud of and trying to achieve. But now it seems that open racism is the norm :smith:

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Thatim posted:

This is making me so sad. What happend to West Europe. Sure, there was always poo poo but for about a decade or so multiculturalism was something we where proud of and trying to achieve. But now it seems that open racism is the norm :smith:

This is what happens when the good times stop. The economic downturn, stagnant wages and a feeling of betrayal by the system by the working and middle classes, exacerbated by a migrant crisis and a seemingly ceaseless series of terrorist attacks bring those old howling tribal ape urges back to the surface as a means of self preservation. Sadly it's human nature. In more prosperous times we paint over it with distraction and consumption and luxury and almost manage to get along but these are not very prosperous times anymore (except for the ultra wealthy of course, but its always a good time to be them).

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I'm the sonic adventure 2 t-shirt.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/News_Executive/status/748449956890050560

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Jun 30, 2016

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

I guess that confirms ISIS.

Or deep cover FSB aiding TAK :tinfoil:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

I guess apologizing for shooting down the Russian plane wasn't good enough.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

slavatuvs posted:

There were reports a year or so back about how a lot of local Russian security services were basically pushing anyone likely to be ISIS to go outside the country to avoid domestic trouble...

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Looks like Trump's immigration banlist just expanded.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jun 30, 2016

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Deteriorata posted:

I guess apologizing for shooting down the Russian plane wasn't good enough.

They're even now though!

quote:

Russian President Vladimir Putin has lifted curbs on tour firms selling holidays in Turkey, brought in after a Russian jet was downed last year.

The move was announced in a decree (in Russian), in which Mr Putin also ordered trade talks with Turkey.

The ban on charter flights hurt the tourist industry in Turkey, a favourite destination for many Russians.

The Kremlin accepted a letter from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan as an apology this week.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36676516

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

OddObserver posted:

There were reports a year or so back about how a lot of local Russian security services were basically pushing anyone likely to be ISIS to go outside the country to avoid domestic trouble...

Could that end up biting Russia in the rear end in the long run?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

slavatuvs posted:

remember, no Turkish

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

https://www.total-croatia-news.com/item/12768-bellabeat-owner-decides-to-treat-all-employees-to-canary-islands-vacation

quote:

Since the summer heat in Zagreb can be intolerable, while the summer months are unproductive, they decided to move the entire team to the Canaries

While some will spend their summer in hot offices, the boss of one Croatian company decided to take all his employees to the Canary Islands, Poslovni Dnevnik reported on June 30, 2016.

“I’ve always watched on Facebook photos of business owners travelling to exotic destinations. I wanted to be in those places too, but due to company work I couldn’t make it happen as it wouldn’t be fair to the entire team. So we’ve decided to alter the model and create the situation - either everyone goes or no one goes. Since the heat in Zagreb can be intolerable, with the summer months unproductive, we decided to move the entire team to the Canaries. Bellabeat has rented luxury villas with pools, while every team member will be able to spend as much time there as they like. Work hours are flexible and every employee can decide when, how much and how they will work,” explained Bellabeat founder Sandro Mur.

Bellabeat is a company creating smart devices that help women track the quality of their life and health in different life phases. In May 2015 they launched a health tracker for women, smart jewellery, declared by the world media as one of the best gadgets in 2015.

Important notice about my workplace:

I don't work there :(

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Instagram is full of people in Belarus taking pictures of the new money. Lukashenko decreed the country would go through denomination last fall and today is the first day banks issued the new cash at the new denomination amounts.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F/

https://twitter.com/ser9ee/status/748793895555768320

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jul 1, 2016

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

According to this Turkish news source, two of the three airport bombers had Russian passports.

http://www.dha.com.tr/ataturk-havalimani-saldirisini-gerceklestiren--teroristlerin-kimlikleri-belirlendi_1270224.html

quote:

The identities of two of the three terrorists who carried out the airport attack was detected. Both Rak names of terrorists carrying Russian passports and Bulgarov was learned that Vadim Osmanov. After leaving the home of the terrorists were determined to cause harm to an instrument penetrating the hard disk is not met, the information on the laptop they threw away. By organizing suicide bomber attack on the Istanbul Ataturk Airport 44 deaths of 239 people also learned that reached three terrorists, two credentials causing injury. They also carry Russian passports, two of the terrorists, it was learned that the names of Vadim Osmanov and Rakim Bulgarov. Vadim Osmanov's rented home they use in Fatih, a photocopy of the passport was learned that also reached the estate. They HURT YOUR LAPTOP HARD DISK after leaving the house to attack laptops terrorists were found in the trash they threw near the house. The laptop's hard disk to prevent the terrorists reached to the information they learned in damage to stab a tool. We were given a daily supplement detention period for terrorist in custody.

Please excuse the google translation.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

New Levada poll, about upcoming elections in Russia.

Opinions on trustworthiness of State Duma elections that already happened (months on top, in left to right order, are October, November, January, February, December, January, February, March); with options to to bottom being honest, likely honest, likely dishonest, dishonest, and trouble to answer.

Opinions on trustworthiness of future State Duma elections (months on top, l->r, are October, November, and March); with options top to bottom being same as above.

Do you think there will be real fight in the upcoming State Duma elections, or just an imitation of such with spots being predetermined by the authorities? Months, l->r, are November, October, November, January, April, July, ctober, November, and March. Options, t->b, are real fight, fake fight, and trouble to answer.

This year, do you think that State Duma elections will be: t->b honest and lawful, likely dishonourable, trouble to answer. Months - October, November, December, November, January, April, July, October, November, February, and May.

Multiple choice question about likely problems on the upcoming State Duma elections. Months are April, October, January, August, November, and February. Options are nepotism in favour of United Russia and other state-related parties, faking results by local/regional committees, bribery of electorate by government, faking results by Central Election Committee, government ejecting 'inappropriate' candidates from ballots, government ejecting 'inappropriate' parties from elections, bribery of electorate by opposition, other violations, no violations, trouble to answer.

In your opinion, how serious are the consequences of possible violations? Asked to those who considered violations a possibility. Months are April, January, August, November, February. Options are very serious, somewhat serious, not really serious, minimal, and trouble to answer.

In your opinion, can public oversight of election process, on behalf of political parties, journalists, and international observers, significantly diminish hypothetical violations during the entirety of election cycle? Months are April, September, and March. Options are yes, no, and trouble to answer.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Please excuse the google translation.

quote:

They HURT YOUR LAPTOP HARD DISK

The bastards!

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Wow, Russia's turning into Nixonland.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Soiled Meat
Amazing, the preferences of an authoritarian shithole don't change at all!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Today Georgia and Moldova officially entered into the association agreement with the EU. All 28 member states approved the status. Ukraine has not officially entered due to the Netherlands voting no in April.

http://www.rbc.ru/economics/01/07/2016/57763fcf9a7947b4266bec82?utm_source=pushs

quote:

Agreement on Association of Georgia and Moldova with the EU officially came into force. The next step is still Ukraine, which prevented the referendum in the Netherlands

From 1 July 2016 the full force come agreeing eniya the association of the two former Soviet republics - Georgia and Moldova - the European Union, the European Commission said in a statement. Unlike Ukraine Tbilisi and Chisinau by the end of May, won the support of all 28 EU countries and the European institutions to gradually joining the general free trade area.

"New opportunities for small and medium-Georgian business, improve the quality of local agricultural products and the promotion of energy efficiency - these are just a small part of the areas where we have seen progress in the interim of the Agreement, and where now expect greater development", - said the European Commissioner for Enlargement Johannes Khan.

"Together with the current implementation of reforms in Moldova, the agreement is able to change the lives of Moldovans for the better, to create jobs, to bring stability and growth", - said Federica Mogherini, the head of the European External Action Service (EEAS).

As noted Deutsche Welle, the main advantage of the agreements in force - a phased withdrawal of mutual trade barriers. Moreover, the import duties on goods from those countries to Europe will come to naught much earlier than European imports to these countries. This is done to protect the small markets of Georgia and Moldova and the local producers for the transition period.

"On July 1 - is another important date in the Georgian-European relations since the time of the signing of the agreement, - said on the Georgian Foreign Ministry website. - To ratify the agreement on association becomes an important legal basis for completely new, higher level of cooperation with the EU. "

Also today EEAS published in Russian video explaining the benefits of the agreements with the EU for Georgian business. For example, in one case, argues that over the last two years from the date of signing of the Georgian glass factory "Mina" has increased deliveries of its products in Italy alone to 6 th. Tons per year (10% of total production). In general, according to Brussels, trade with the EU takes 31% of foreign trade turnover of Georgia. For the first year since the signing of the Association Agreement the export from Georgia to the EU grew by 15%.

It goes about the European Union Association Agreement was signed in conjunction with Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine more 27 June 2014. In all three cases, the documents are partially entered into force in the autumn of the same. Moreover, in the case of Ukraine, the European Parliament and the Verkhovna Rada ratified the agreement before all - September 16, 2014. In the case of the European Parliament's approval of Moldova took place on November 13, and in the case of Georgia - December 18, 2014.

However, in April 2016 in the Netherlands held a referendum , which resulted in 61% of the participants spoke out against the ratification of the agreement with Ukraine. Thus, without the approval of all 28 countries of the union, and the Council is not yet able to approve the final agreement on association with Ukraine. In regard to Georgia and Moldova this decision, the EU Council adopted on 23 May.

In the past week at the beginning of the summit of Heads of State and Government of the EU adopted a decision in principle to support the Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte to find out of this situation. Rutte himself said at the same time that his country needs "guarantees respect for its interests" for the ratification of the agreement with Ukraine. Make this any amendments to the agreement itself Kyiv flatly refused .

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why did Netherlands vote no to the Ukraine association treaty again?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Friendly Humour posted:

There was a referendum in the Netherlands that deep-sixed it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Soiled Meat

Friendly Humour posted:

There's a reason the Dutch are known as swamp Germans.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ardennes posted:

There was a referendum in the Netherlands that deep-sixed it.

Oh right, now I remember. Man, gently caress democracy.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Of course the Netherlands don't want Ukraine to have as close ties to the EU as Algeria, Egypt and Chile. They'd be but a hair's breadth from EU ascension and unleashing the final Slavic horde on our lands.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

So, who tried to promote his/her political career by doing that referendum in the Netherlands?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Putin?*

*Obligatory Conspiracy Answer (although he did benefit... hmmm...)

Pluskut Tukker
May 20, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

So, who tried to promote his/her political career by doing that referendum in the Netherlands?

A bunch of people who really hate the EU, and seized on the treaty with Ukraine as the first possible opportunity to express their feelings. For the vast majority of people, the referendum never was about Ukraine (also only barely more than 30% of voters showed up - the vast majority of Dutchmen couldn't care less).

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

a website that is an odd mixture of SA style satire and right wing "news". They usually stick to trolling online polls.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Pluskut Tukker posted:

A bunch of people who really hate the EU, and seized on the treaty with Ukraine as the first possible opportunity to express their feelings. For the vast majority of people, the referendum never was about Ukraine (also only barely more than 30% of voters showed up - the vast majority of Dutchmen couldn't care less).

Of course, bring it Ukraine up in relation that just makes the Dutch look like big loving cowards considering Russia murdered 300 of their countrypeople.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Young Freud posted:

Of course, bring it Ukraine up in relation that just makes the Dutch look like big loving cowards considering Russia murdered 300 of their countrypeople.

Who cares about 300 murders (probably a big false flag op to discredit Manly Heterosexual :swoon:Putin:swoon: anyway) when you could stick it to the Imperialist Kapitalist Federalist Oppressor instead :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009

Young Freud posted:

Considering our pm still refuses to use the words Russia and MH17 in the same sentence we don't need any help on that front. Mostly people don't give a poo poo about Russia or its slapfight with its little brother and just want to stick it to the EU and their own government. Ukraine being a corrupt war-torn shithole made it an easy target to vote no on.