Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Tony Homo posted:

I will gladly take his job. I'm 47 (48 in a week) and will mod in away that will only elevate the status of GBS. I will be fair, and impartial heeding the rules of this fine establishment. Vote for TH as future GBS mod. :911:

I don't know, you were a big meanie to xie when his wrist hurt and the poor guy was just trying to do his best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Can I be mod if I PM all the mods and admins my weekly schedule

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I was going to start a thread called "Photoshop PMs you've received from LadyAmbien" but I think we all need some time to heal first.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
What does any of this mean

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

just for the record i called it and animated it months ago

prophetic

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i am ripping off my shirt right now and declaring myself mod of GBS (I don't need buttons, i know a dozen ways to ban a man without lifting a finger)

if anyone wants to fight me for the title i'll be pacing aroudn the parking lot behind arby's for a while

if i'm not there when you get there go in the arby's i;ll probably be getting a snack, gotta keep that blood sugar level up

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
just fyi any of you are free to PM me at any time

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

i am ripping off my shirt right now and declaring myself mod of GBS (I don't need buttons, i know a dozen ways to ban a man without lifting a finger)

if anyone wants to fight me for the title i'll be pacing aroudn the parking lot behind arby's for a while

if i'm not there when you get there go in the arby's i;ll probably be getting a snack, gotta keep that blood sugar level up

When do they throw their food away in that big dumpster out back? Asking, um, for a friend.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

plain blue jacket posted:

just fyi any of you are free to PM me at any time

If you send me one I will respond to it

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

Idon't know, you were a big meanie to xie when his wrist hurt and the poor guy was just trying to do his best!

Jokes on you! I just got my own personal PM from the powers that be but I'm not dumb enough to share it! Hellooooooo new mod: ME!

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
GBS mods

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

I'll fight you but can we split a large order of curly fries together first

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toadvine posted:

What does any of this mean

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

OctoberBlues posted:

When do they throw their food away in that big dumpster out back? Asking, um, for a friend.

about 10pm but that's beside the point i'll kick your rear end

CharlestonJew posted:

I'll fight you but can we split a large order of curly fries together first

yeah but we have to glower angrily at each other while we eat and no small talk

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

That's a nice hat, I must admit

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
forums drama aside for the moment, let me just point out that arbys curly fries are pretty good

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
The owners of this website thought windows 98, the mentally ill shovel guy, was mod material. They were shocked to find out he wasn't.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

RaceBannon posted:

forums drama aside for the moment, let me just point out that arbys curly fries are pretty good

I bought a bag of them from the grocery store the other day

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

RaceBannon posted:

Just bought their frozen kind at the grocery store. They were quite good and crunche when baked.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
you can get them at the grocery store? wtf.

i dont think im fat enough to buy those yet though

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Nothing in the private message stated that the offering of a mod position was to remain confidential. Windows 98 I think you should get litigious

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tony Homo posted:

Just bought their frozen kind at the grocery store. They were quite good and crunche when baked.

They aren't as good as the ones from an actual Arby's, but they are very good. Too bad I didn't have any Arby's sauce.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
just put something awful on the steam workshop already

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

about 10pm but that's beside the point i'll kick your rear end

Can we dig in that dumpster first? I'll split the findings with you and then if you want we can fight some.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I'm throwing my hat into the ring as the non-establishment candidate for GBS mod. It's time to make GBS great again and I'll even make AV's that say "I'm with him!". GBS will flourish once again, once I construct a wall between our borders of FYAD and D&D, and we will make Barnacle Jim pay for it. Lastly, Three Olives will be banished to The Firing Range, where he can provide invaluable input on how to turn your upscale condo into your very own indoor shooting gallery.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Lol w98 is trying to hard to be mod. And keeps ruining it for himself it's amazing.

*hands you a vote for smash button* jerry Mumphrey approved

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I can honestly say that W98 would have probably been the worst mod this site has ever seen. Worse than Manlove, worse than Redshirt. He was clearly a little but nutso and had a lust for power on a loving Internet forum

LadyAmbien did you know about Windows 98's shovel thing?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Seriously tho did you guys try to make a separate "RoboMod" account that you would have then given to W98?

Cuz on the one hand that's pretty hosed up but on the other hand it would have been funny to watch W98 try to continue posting on both accounts to try to keep his cover

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

OctoberBlues posted:

Can we dig in that dumpster first? I'll split the findings with you and then if you want we can fight some.

yeah let's wrassle in a pile of dumpster garbage and rotten arby's

hmmm... yeah, let's do that

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

The owners of this website thought windows 98, the mentally ill shovel guy, was mod material. They were shocked to find out he wasn't.

This is a funny thing. And I can now rest easy knowing that Win98 will never be a mod here. Time to vote this fine thread a 5.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ill be mod but take no private messages. Every PM goes in the stickied public message thread.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i could mod for like a month; be an interim mod until you can find someone better

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

CharlestonJew posted:

Seriously tho did you guys try to make a separate "RoboMod" account that you would have then given to W98?

Cuz on the one hand that's pretty hosed up but on the other hand it would have been funny to watch W98 try to continue posting on both accounts to try to keep his cover

sicne no fucker's going to use it now

good use of an evening

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

he was able to maintain his cover for negative days lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

yeah let's wrassle in a pile of dumpster garbage and rotten arby's

hmmm... yeah, let's do that

:q:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

sicne no fucker's going to use it now

good use of an evening

Did you make that

Cuz that's cool looking

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Parallax Scroll posted:

he was able to maintain his cover for negative days lol

haha yeah negative months

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

CharlestonJew posted:

See, this kind of thing is why my platform is based on transparency. If I ban someone, there will be a report included, typed in Comic Sans, that details the infraction and the applicable forum rule that was broken.

Bring back the glory days of poo poo posting. A vote for Mittens is a vote for baby Lowtax's future!

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

CharlestonJew posted:

People would have figured it out in a day after he inevitably banned half of GBS because someone hurt his feefees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

CharlestonJew posted:

Did you make that

Cuz that's cool looking

yeah, thanks

guess the next robomod can have it

• Locked thread