Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

they should have built the set like a castle/dungeon theme with huge braziers on either side of the screen and had dudes with boiling oil to keep the mob under control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i can't believe northwestern iowa would vote for steve king

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

VectorSigma posted:

they should have built the set like a castle/dungeon theme with huge braziers on either side of the screen and had dudes with boiling oil to keep the mob under control

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
let me introduce you to PROPHET Nathan Pakai, Speaker for the Hawaii delegates at the RNC and de facto leader of Trump's campaign in Hawaii since it imploded due to mildly crazy people not wanting to work with purestrain crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycSFjbnIKHg&t=84s

i dont have the vid but he already melted down publically at the cruz/bush/et al delegates right before the convention began. keep an eye out for him in the week to come :allears:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

This would be Trump. Goddamn.

Unless they're not good looking then he'd prolly give an iffy hand.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Unguided posted:

moms knew

:eyepop:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Also gently caress Hillary.

:rip: vilerat. Guy knew he was gonna die the day before.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

Should have used that time to learn how to breathe smoke.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm excited to be able to say that I saw the First Lady's naked titties on the Internet. The First Titties.

Though I saw Barbara Bush's before, I'm pretty sure that was photoshopped.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

FrankieGoes posted:

I'm excited to be able to say that I saw the First Lady's naked titties on the Internet. The First Titties.

Though I saw Barbara Bush's before, I'm pretty sure that was photoshopped.

first. first lady you'd actually want to see titties of.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Agag posted:

Should have used that time to learn how to breathe smoke.

:drat:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Crowsbeak posted:

unironically one of the greatest shows of all time.

I post that every chance I get

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Microwaves Mom posted:

The Marines who spoke afterwards about their experience defending the compounds in Benghazi and trying to rescue Vile Rat and others were really rambling but it was interesting to hear their perspective.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

How come no one is upset about the tons of americans killed at us embassies when bush was in office?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Pawn 17 posted:

The Marines who spoke afterwards about their experience defending the compounds in Benghazi and trying to rescue Vile Rat and others were really rambling but it was interesting to hear their perspective.

Did they explain why they were so bad at fighting?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Linux Pirate posted:

How come no one is upset about the tons of americans killed at us embassies when bush was in office?

Cuz they didn't post on the goon forums

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Iowa chop!

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Mange Mite posted:

Iowa chop!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i love election season. shits RIPE. I LUST FOR A STEEPER SPIRAL DOWNWARD. BRING IT TO ME.

:coffeepal:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I would love to hear the thoughtful discussions that Donald and Melania have on quiet starlit nights

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Uncle Wemus posted:

i can't believe northwestern iowa would vote for steve king

have you SEEN Jastiger post

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

ElectricSheep posted:

have you SEEN Jastiger post

If not, he'll be here any minute.
I feel horrible for Sean Smith tonight. I'm sure any of us would cringe if our memory were being used in this way.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Steve King and Joni Ernst are garbage people that make Iowa look a lot worse than it is. NOrthwestern Iowa is a hell hole and King only maintains a seat there because no real (until hopefully now) decent candidate has challenged him. That and they are racist and religious as gently caress out there.

Joni Ernst got in on a wave of apathy and is universally reviled by anyone that knows anything about her. She lied about her upbringing and experiences to get into office and just tows the party line with her persona because gawsh shucks it worked for Palin. We can only hope that both of these people are out of office in their next elections and we can be proud of Iowas representation in the house and senate again.

gently caress Steven King extra hard for those idiotic comments.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

quote:

steve king
the stand was pretty good

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
So Malina Trump gave Michelle Obama's 2008 speech? This is correct?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Zorodius posted:

I would love to hear the thoughtful discussions that Donald and Melania have on quiet starlit nights

He has Ivanka Trump to fill that void for him.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think you'll find that it is actually Michelle Obama who plagiarized Melania Trump unless you believe the MSM

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Per New York Times-

Melania 2016:

quote:

“From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

Michelle 2008:

quote:

“Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them. And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

nothing hypocritical here; enriching yourself off someone else's hard work is indeed a sacred American value

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Just noticed Vile Rat's mom was up on the RNC stage blaming Hillary Clinton for Benghazi.

Zorodius posted:

nothing hypocritical here; enriching yourself off someone else's hard work is indeed a sacred American value

CNN did a good job stitching together the two speeches.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

EngineerSean posted:

I think you'll find that it is actually Michelle Obama who plagiarized Melania Trump unless you believe the MSM

I'm sure that the RNC will use this to prove the Obama Administration has developed time travel and has the audacity to waste it on things like setting up Melania, instead of killing Hitler before he starts the war.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

genesplicer posted:

I'm sure that the RNC will use this to prove the Obama Administration has developed time travel and has the audacity to waste it on things like setting up Melania, instead of killing Hitler before he starts the war.

If only the truth about the Obama administration's interference was this benign

EngineerSean posted:

"And you're sure it'll work, right?"

"Mr. President, I assure you. We managed to get Stuxnet into Iranian centrifuges. This will work."

"Let me be clear. Donald Trump is as big a threat as the biggest nuclear bomb ever deployed. We need to sabotage him any way that we can. Use your most foolproof plan."

"We're ready to upload it whenever you give the word."

"Proceed."

"Melania, are you ready to give your speech? Why are you playing on your phone? You're due to be on stage in five minutes."

"Ya ya, it's saved on my phone. Just let me catch this Pikachu..."

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

genesplicer posted:

If any timeline's President or administration has time travel capabilities, it's the alternate timeline of the Basiago candidacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJo4gogwhlw

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Ork of Fiction posted:

The lady just loves memes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Also rick rolled

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Zorodius posted:

Per New York Times-

Melania 2016:

Michelle 2008:

drat, the auto-thesaurus shuffle. ms. hawkins' 7th grade english class never knew what hit it.

brings me back to herman cain's "a famous poet said" attribution swerve

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
https://twitter.com/KeyaMorgan/status/755292484050137088/photo/1

E: It was just a joke!

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Jul 19, 2016

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Wasn't there some young up and coming Republican who was caught plagiarising speeches from Obama? How are they so bad at this, they have teams of people to help them and all they can manage is plagiarising their political nemesis.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

Wasn't there some young up and coming Republican who was caught plagiarising speeches from Obama? How are they so bad at this, they have teams of people to help them and all they can manage is plagiarising their political nemesis.

you can't, like, own words man

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So how does one run a political campaign where the entire party apparatus that's supposed to support you is actively plotting against you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

davecrazy posted:

So how does one run a political campaign where the entire party apparatus that's supposed to support you is actively plotting against you?

very carefully

• Locked thread