Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cartouche posted:

Why showcase anyone shot by police? Are they implying that the RNC is pro cop shooting?

Yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

OK then they should simply state that clearly.

So we can have a good laugh.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gamer With Dignity posted:

The die has been cast, my friend.

No...NO! :negative:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
jk i dont give a gently caress haha

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I once interacted with Vilerat and am outraged at this behavior.

But for serious, thats super lovely to use his death to further an agenda he had nothing to do with. Its Pat Tillman all over again, but with I guess less heroics.

Cartouche posted:

Why showcase anyone shot by police? Are they implying that the RNC is pro cop shooting?

I mean at least with VR's mom, Hillary was involved. What is the point of Mike Brown's mom or anyone elses mom killed by police?

Hillary was involved how lol. Isn't the real decision maker on this one Patreus who didn't act?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
jastiger on the scene to "weigh" in about another dumpy white chick

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cartouche posted:

OK then they should simply state that clearly.

So we can have a good laugh.

They are having a good laugh, but not with you.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ugh, whats his mom's huge deal? she only lost her only son to the manifest incompetence of a career politician who would render all of us into dogfood if she could get away with it. doesn't she know hilary really wants to be president? gee whiz

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Jastiger posted:

Hillary was involved how lol.

What do you imagine the secretary of state does?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mods KNEW

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Cartouche posted:

What do you imagine the secretary of state does?

she takes calls and sets up appointments for State? whoever State is :shrug:

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

doesn't she know it's hilary turn to be crowned president? gee whiz

If Condoleezza Rice was on the Ballot, you better believe liberals would have an issue with her.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

fuckingtest posted:

Was vilerat the state dept. dude that mailed cool poo poo to people? He sent me an osama bin laden lighter that said 9/11 with twin towers and a led in the side that lit up red. I'm probably on some list because of that.

He sent me some Saddam Hussein bucks and 100 trillion dollars Zimbabwean.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the one thing about DnD posters is they have a great sense of humor and sure know how to keep it light and jovial in GBS where its all piss and farts

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
all hilary did was champion half-cocked intervention in the civil war which destabilized libya, keep diplomatic staff in benghazi after every other sane country pulled up stakes, and repeatedly deny the staff additional security to try an use any security incidents as a political football against the republicans she basically had nothing to do with it

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cartouche posted:

If Condoleezza Rice was on the Ballot, you better believe liberals would have an issue with her.

Why do you like Condoleezza Rice so much?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i heard it through the grapevine that the state dept didnt talk to his mom because he explicitly told them not to ever

how does that contradict me

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
god who loving cares at this point

Mossad told us 9/11 was going to happen a month before it did, Condi had 'OSAMA BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO ATTACK IN THE USA' a few months before 9/11, bin Laden and the Bush family had business ties ffs

not a goddamn peep about it

some diplomats get killed in an unstable country because of maybe some bad decision making better loving lose our poo poo over it for the next 5 years

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

She's cute.

Also she is an intelligent person with foreign affairs experience, and also because she does NOT want the job. It's the ones who want or feel they deserve it that are the worst ones for the job.

edit: Also because despite her being black and female liberals would fall all over themselves to attempt to smear her.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

I mean at least with VR's mom, Hillary was involved. What is the point of Mike Brown's mom or anyone elses mom killed by police?

if my facebook is any indication Republicans pretty much excuse any and all cop shootings immediately without even knowing anything abut them

Mike Brown's mom is gonna be dragged out so it looks like Democrats are sympathetic to the plight of blacks/poors, at the convention that is funded entirely by banking and pharma lobbyists

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

she's a strong independent black woman who don't need to run for office but likes to get randomly appointed to the board of dropbox

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

Mossad told us 9/11 was going to happen a month before it did, Condi had 'OSAMA BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO ATTACK IN THE USA' a few months before 9/11, bin Laden and the Bush family had business ties ffs

You forgot your meds again.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

She's cute.

Also she is an intelligent person with foreign affairs experience, and also because she does NOT want the job. It's the ones who want or feel they deserve it that are the worst ones for the job.

edit: Also because despite her being black and female liberals would fall all over themselves to attempt to smear her.

lol she's basically responsible for 9/11, she had everything except a blinking neon sign telling her that it was coming and she whiffed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

that poo poo is all 100% true idiot

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

that poo poo is all 100% true idiot

source : infowars.com

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

in fact here

quote:

Mossad informed the FBI and CIA in August 2001 that based on its intelligence as many as 200 terrorists were slipping into the United States and planning "a major assault on the United States." The Israeli intelligence agency cautioned the FBI that it had picked up indications of a "large-scale target" in the United States and that Americans would be "very vulnerable."[8] However, "It is not known whether U.S. authorities thought the warning to be credible, or whether it contained enough details to allow counter-terrorism teams to come up with a response." A month later, terrorists struck at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.[8]

and

quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks.[1]

and

quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy

Arbusto Energy was an oil and gas exploration firm started in 1977 by former US President George W. Bush. In 1984, the company merged with Spectrum 7 Energy Corp.

At the time of the investment, Bath was a representative for Saudi businessman Salem bin Laden, the oldest son of Mohammed bin Laden, founder of the Saudi Binladin Group, the largest construction company in Saudi Arabia.[4]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Cartouche posted:

She's cute.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNHH

wrong

you shouldve said that

bc her name is Rice

and Rice is good

like the brown type because its good and nutritionous

and not the white type because it gives beri beri

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WitchFetish posted:

source : infowars.com

lol whatever retards

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/20/news/mn-47840

LA Times

quote:

WASHINGTON — FBI and CIA officials were advised in August that as many as 200 terrorists were slipping into this country and planning "a major assault on the United States," a high-ranking law enforcement official said Wednesday.

The advisory was passed on by the Mossad, Israel's intelligence agency. It cautioned that it had picked up indications of a "large-scale target" in the United States and that Americans would be "very vulnerable," the official said.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:chloe:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just sayin, it's retarded how much focus is on Benghazi compared to other poo poo.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

City of Tampa posted:

lol she's basically responsible for 9/11, she had everything except a blinking neon sign telling her that it was coming and she whiffed

You know who is responsible if you go back a little further?

Hint: It is ALSO a Clinton.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
moridin don't forget to condemn the reagan administration for supporting the afghan mujahideen during the height of the cold war but give obama a pass for doing the same with the libyan rebels

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thanks moridin, you convinced me bush did 9/11

truth doesn't fear investigation

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm voting for Jill Stein gently caress all of you.

Why not just save youself the time and stay at home?

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

lol if you think that is any different from what is going on today.

Again, please take your meds.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

Just sayin, it's retarded how much focus is on Benghazi compared to other poo poo.

whats retarted is ur effort postin and so eagerly and quickly too lmbo

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

Maybe because Shitlery is running for POTUS?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WitchFetish posted:

thanks moridin, you convinced me bush did 9/11

truth doesn't fear investigation

I didn't say they did 9/11, I just said their negligence resulted in it just as much as Clinton's actions resulted in Benghazi but you don't see people condemning the Bush administration in the same way even though waaaaaay more people died, and civilians on domestic soil no less.

idk why you guys have to get so butthurt about it

Lastgirl posted:

whats retarted is ur effort postin and so eagerly and quickly too lmbo

sorry i type fast maybe practice a bit or stop gorging on slim jims with your ham fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

You know who is responsible if you go back a little further?

Hint: It is ALSO a Clinton.

i'm sure the Clintons are guilty of that and much more that we'll probably never know about, they are corrupt scum

regardless, Condoleeza Rice is extremely incompetent, her inability to perform her job caused thousands of Americans to die, and it would be very easy to prove that in a political campaign. that's why her political career was over before it started

• Locked thread