Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

idk i subscribe to 'you don't know poo poo about a dead man's opinion' 99% of the time myself; that goes both ways though.

I am willing to bet a million dollars that in his last hours he wished someone had made the call to get his rear end out of there, and he wasn't wishing it was Trump.

edit - or a hundred trillion Zimbabwe dollaras

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Someone post the "you are arguing in bad faith if" textwall plz

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Wow, glad you had a link to an article written by well-respected blogger 'Tyler Durden' to clear up my mistake about you being a conspiracy theorist.

"The site was described by CNNMoney as offering a "deeply conspiratorial, anti-establishment and pessimistic view of the world."[8] Financial journalists Felix Salmon and Justin Fox have characterized the site as conspiratorial."

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Nah I changed my mind I bet he went down like a champ, really hoping that none of that fiasco made the democratic leadership look bad.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

so the fuckup tally for clinton is at... yep, 2, and the fuckup tally for trump is... hmm, seems to be taking longer than usual... oh poo poo, there's smoke coming out of the machine, get back!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Remember fiesta cat?

Hmm.... some 1 refresh my memory.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
When I close my mind and think of the Benghazi and Lybia and Quindalfi the Grey, I like to imagine the whole situation was Hillary and her CIA chums trying to prove that assassination for regime change is the way to go. As if they were showing up GWB and his whole, "kill Sadam but try to keep Iraq a country" thing that cost a huge amount of $$$ and still failed like hell. I want to imagine her sending GW messages like "Oh man! Libya all messed up! Two Americans died and we spent a few mill buying all of their army's MANPADs and poo poo. P. rough. How's Iraq doing? Oh poo poo, they got hella casualties, spent trillions and it's no better off than the country I just kicked in the dick? Yikes! That's embarrassing. Best stick to painting dogs you lovely r-tard! Hillary out!!!"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i heard that hillary took a private flight over to libya and personally executed all of the americans she could find and that her house has a furnace that is fueled by american babies that she shovels in while cackling an also she prays to lucifer

I'm hoping to learn more about her because I'm writing a book about how evil she is so far this republican convention has been an amazing resource for information

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Reminder that at one point Glen Beck was running the theory that goonfleet was a CIA front, because of vilerat.

he was right

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

That can't be true.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Blind Rasputin posted:

That can't be true.

Sure was - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0W3-qvpJdM I guess? I'm at work so can't play the audio but I assume that's him saying it.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

i heard that hillary took a private flight over to libya and personally executed all of the americans she could find and that her house has a furnace that is fueled by american babies that she shovels in while cackling an also she prays to lucifer

I'm hoping to learn more about her because I'm writing a book about how evil she is so far this republican convention has been an amazing resource for information

this but unironically :twisted:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

so the fuckup tally for clinton is at... yep, 2, and the fuckup tally for trump is... hmm, seems to be taking longer than usual... oh poo poo, there's smoke coming out of the machine, get back!

Personally I wonder if she literally LOLs at the people in jail for breaking fewer laws than she has.

It's good to be rich, why wouldn't you laugh!

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
If a goon were to make a student animation of the way Vilerat's friends like to remember his death, frantically pushing a computer cart past a hail of gunfire and crying, would said goon get in trouble for posting it here?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Luvcow posted:

This but ironically.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

Wow, glad you had a link to an article written by well-respected blogger 'Tyler Durden' to clear up my mistake about you being a conspiracy theorist.

"The site was described by CNNMoney as offering a "deeply conspiratorial, anti-establishment and pessimistic view of the world."[8] Financial journalists Felix Salmon and Justin Fox have characterized the site as conspiratorial."

Oh look at this guy not addressing what was written.

Pretty weak man.

How about this specific one from the AP?
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6ee62bc1899d45b1980f09fe750a7105/ap-fact-check-clinton-email-claims-collapse-under-fbi-probe

Bill Clinton: “It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is.”
Hillary Clinton: "there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." = Nothing to see here!

Cartouche fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jul 20, 2016

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

:911:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm sure he's much happier being stuck in some video game universe afterlife instead of resting in peace with his family and friends like the lord intended

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol what

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
What the gently caress is that weird comic

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
he died on the way to his home planet

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
and was murdered by hillary

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Vilerat was a TFF guy, so I guess only fitting his corpse is used as a political football after dying.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:unsmith:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
"Assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures."

sometimes its ok to be paranoid

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GORDON posted:

I am willing to bet a million dollars that in his last hours he wished someone had made the call to get his rear end out of there, and he wasn't wishing it was Trump.

edit - or a hundred trillion Zimbabwe dollaras

Okay and that means you know for sure how he would vote years later in a presidential election?

For all you guys know he'd leave the presidential bit blank and just vote the down ticket. It's just a pointless argument.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Drunk & Ugly posted:

"Assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures."

sometimes its ok to be paranoid

Yeah if I was involved in actual game of thrones poo poo in the middle east I'd be paranoid af too

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
First he gets portrayed by hollywood heart throb jim from the office in a box office smash...and now he is post-humously campaigning for the ol' trump baster... some guys get all the luck :eyepop:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

8 track betamax posted:

First he gets portrayed by hollywood heart throb jim from the office in a box office smash...and now he is post-humously campaigning for the ol' trump baster... some guys get all the luck :eyepop:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1517501/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t20

he was played by chris dingus whose breakout role was playing gollum (gross little troll that nobody likes) in a lotr fan film.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Cartouche posted:

Oh look at this guy not addressing what was written.

Pretty weak man.

How about this specific one from the AP?
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6ee62bc1899d45b1980f09fe750a7105/ap-fact-check-clinton-email-claims-collapse-under-fbi-probe

Bill Clinton: “It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is.”
Hillary Clinton: "there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." = Nothing to see here!

Shifting the goal posts from criminally responsible for the benghazi attack to careless with email management. The article even makes it clear that throughout the course of the investigation they accessed all of the emails (the full story is that the state inspector general, the FBI, the US department of justice and the United States House Select Committee on Benghazi have all had access to the emails, plus the state department is releasing them all on a gradual schedule). There isn't any real room left to use the email server issue to claim that there are hidden emails that would implicate Clinton in being responsible for Benghazi. The email situation does imply bad things about Clinton, but nothing anywhere near that nefarious, just what is already clear about her personal, business and political connections all overlapping.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
R I P Vilerat

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
There's so much poo poo wrong with Hillary that frankly it is astounding to me that the GOP can't come up with a better attack vector than continuously bleating about Benghazi and emails.

What about the fact that her foundation took donations from countries under consideration for arms deals while she sat on the committee that decided who gets the arms deals? imo that's way worse than whatever retarded email thing the GOP is still trying to make into an issue.

Or just keep hotseating her on the issue of taking millions in donations from the same groups she says she will regulate; people are way more pissed at bankers and big money than they are about email bullshit.

revolther
May 27, 2008
Because paying off officials for favors is legal now, email is thought crime and carries the death penalty.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

Shifting the goal posts from criminally responsible for the benghazi attack

And I am certain you can quote me as having done such, right?

Also gross negligence means whatever people want it to mean. Much like the definition of "is".

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Moridin920 posted:

There's so much poo poo wrong with Hillary that frankly it is astounding to me that the GOP can't come up with a better attack vector than continuously bleating about Benghazi and emails.

What about the fact that her foundation took donations from countries under consideration for arms deals while she sat on the committee that decided who gets the arms deals? imo that's way worse than whatever retarded email thing the GOP is still trying to make into an issue.

Or just keep hotseating her on the issue of taking millions in donations from the same groups she says she will regulate; people are way more pissed at bankers and big money than they are about email bullshit.

you're expecting a lot from the people who just nominated Trump

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
one things for sure: his mother is not entitled to her own opinions and must take on those of her dead gay son

it is SJW law

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

you're expecting a lot from the people who just nominated Trump

fair enough

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

It's because Republicans are even worse. All the poo poo we complain about from the left that Democrats do, like be corporatists and ally with the royals of Saudi Arabia and poo poo, Republicans do 10 times worse. So it's not like Republicans can attack Hillary for taking millions in donations from the same groups that Republicans do without looking like idiots. Which they are.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Although the GOP did just add reviving Glass-Steagal to their platform which is right out of Bernie's playbook so who the gently caress knows anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
why is Vilerat still a mod of DnD? terrorismed ghost mod

• Locked thread