Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Get drunk have sex have kids its the advice i give all my children i talk to once a year/decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

it doesn't have to be

You have the same reg year as me.

gently caress off if you can't understand it as being a "thing"

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

five in the stink

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

You have the same reg year as me.

gently caress off if you can't understand it as being a "thing"

yeah sure its a real thing no one disagrees but

it
doesnt
have
to
be

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
when the lights are out, nobody can tell if you swap your dick out for someone else's

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Randy newman wifeswap.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
suck the dick. if your partner does not have a dick, you are doing it wrong.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Thread needs to just be about this video now. Once I took off the blindfold I never wanted this video to stop.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

lonesomedwarf posted:

five in the stink

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Stink in the pink.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
poo poo in the sink.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Lick pussy, less effort than penis sex

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

pro click

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im too fat for sex, op

I try to do the sex but I get exhausted very quickly and i can't operate my penis correctly

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

guys really like it when you get so drunk you puke all over their dick when giving head

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Remember to leave the money on the dresser table.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Zzulu posted:

im too fat for sex, op

I try to do the sex but I get exhausted very quickly and i can't operate my penis correctly

if you are getting tired during sex, you can get around this by storing a couple dozen fresh grapes inside your anus to snack on during the process as a refreshing and energizing pick-me-up.

for a slightly more advanced technique, try offering some to your partner to show that you are a caring and considerate lover

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Leave at least a 17% tip.

DiCe69
Dec 21, 2014
if she asks what you are there for, its probably a cop

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
👌👈

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Don't be afraid to try new things, eat out an rear end in a top hat, let someone strap electrodes to your most sensitive areas, give consent to be chloroformrd and penetrated by a taxidermied eel sex is an adventure

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
i heard sex stings

pls dont have sex

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Don't be afraid to try new things, eat out an rear end in a top hat, let someone strap electrodes to your most sensitive areas, give consent to be chloroformrd and penetrated by a taxidermied eel sex is an adventure

Pro tip: Eating an rear end is the mildest 'wild' thing you can do. If your face is alll up in that pussy dont be afraid to go south for a while. Basic bitches will applaud you for being crazy, even though you're actually terrible at sex.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
rear end eating is actually at least a mid tier move given that you can't always just eat an rear end you gotta know when the right time is for a bunch of different reasons

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Don't actually just go out an eat an rear end in a top hat out off of the street just cause of my post I refuse to accept responsibility for what may happen to you

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'll give you a tip :grin:

It's never just a tip

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
No, eat all the assholes!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
no kissing alright

that'll be extra

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Avoid the vaginal fangs.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Submitting to post-copulatory cannibalism improves your chances of paternity by as much as 65%.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Get a running start and slam it in there. :smuggo:

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you spell out the letters of the alphabet with your tongue while also speaking the letters of the alphabet as youre sticking it to your old lady, she'll cum and you'll cum too

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

lonesomedwarf posted:

pepper surprise

There was an old actor that was in those old, boring 40s movies and black pepper was his signature thing in the sack. Maybe Cary Grant or someone like that.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Here's a tip for ya: have some sex.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Lie on you back and make the woman do all the work

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Lie on you back and make the woman do all the work

That's a good one.

But no lie, I have fallen asleep doing this before, and it's a real big mood killer.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Bananana posted:

That's a good one.

But no lie, I have fallen asleep doing this before, and it's a real big mood killer.

Well if you fell asleep it must be her fault

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Well if you fell asleep it must be her fault

(Well, it was at the end of a very long day, and I was tired... but yeah, yes. I agree with you, Beerlolz. It was her fault. Thanks friend. :cheers: )

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
yeah i used to date a chuck who was all about being on top 100% of the time and i, being a super lazy rear end in a top hat, was like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Bananana posted:

(Well, it was at the end of a very long day, and I was tired... but yeah, yes. I agree with you, Beerlolz. It was her fault. Thanks friend. :cheers: )

Don't forget to tell her that the moment you fell asleep she was raping you and that she is going to go to jail forever, that will put her in a wild mood and will want to have hot sex again.

• Locked thread