Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Welcome to the League of Posts! This is a free league with auction draft, keepers, and ppr scoring.

It also has a special rule.

To stay in the league, you have to post in this thread once per calendar week during the league season. The post has to be relevant to the league or the NFL and not just dead space. If you miss a weekly post, your league spot is up for grabs! The goal is to create a low barrier-to-entry, deep league with a chatty culture that may last some number of years.

League link and details:
http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748
League ID: 3332748
League Password: goonposts

ROSTER: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, DEF, 1 RB/WR flex, 1 WR/TE flex, 1 IDP, 5 bench, 1 reserve. Deep league!
SCORING: PPR, 5pt passing TD, 1pt/25 yd return yardage, otherwise pretty standard.

OWNERS / TEAMS (this is not a standings list):
  1. pmchem / Chem's Crusaders
  2. evilweasel / Brady Lives Matter
  3. dabigredboat / The Big Red Goats
  4. bbf2 / Stark Remain-in-Placers
  5. TheKman / Dixie Wrecked
  6. Veritek83 / Mustache Todd Gurley
  7. RVProfootballer / Juliopeno Poppers
  8. Ayudo / The Houston Oinkers
  9. aegisalpha / Heaviside's Hotties
  10. Leperflesh / Red Lectroids
  11. ZenVulgarity / Tampa Bay Suckaneers
  12. Ninja Bob / Poppin' Bortles
  13. Zauper / Jed York Super Dork
  14. Boon / A Sorry Bunch of Scrubs

HALL OF GLORY:
  • 2015 champion RVProfootballer (claimed his team mid-season!), runner-up pmchem

WAITLIST: empty; only relevant in offseasons. Mid-season, you claim spots via posting (see rules below).

Past members: blarzgh, Samarium, OBR, Time, TNG, ForeverBWFC, wtf242, vyst, Daedra, Blimpkin, Sweeper

Boilerplate rules to keep things on the up and up:

quote:

KEEPERS
You may keep up to 3 players. If a player's cost in year Y was X, their cost in year Y+1 will be (X+5)*1.1. Players may be kept up to two consecutive years. Players MUST HAVE BEEN DRAFTED (or kept) in the prior year in order to be kept -- that ensures we get nice baseline prices. Keeper declaration deadline is MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2016. Rounding on keeper cost will be done according to Python 3 round() rules: https://docs.python.org/3/library/functions.html#round
CALENDAR WEEK? WHEN DO I HAVE TO POST?
Sunday to Saturday, inclusive, during the calendar weeks which contain a Sunday game that scores fantasy points for this league. That includes our fantasy playoffs, even if you're eliminated.
GAMING THE POST REQUIREMENT: JUST DON'T
Don't try and game the weekly posting requirement by repeatedly posting trivial stuff that people don't enjoy reading and won't want to reply to. Example: "aaron rodgers is somehow gayer than i am" for 16 weeks. Warnings will be given if your posts are borderline, so there isn't a surprise replacement of an owner.
REPLACEMENT PROCESS
If an owner misses their weekly post, I will make a post announcing that fact in thread after I've tallied everyone up. Then, the next person to reply in-thread claiming the spot by its owner or team name gets it (which could be the same person who missed making their post!). I will work with the new owner to ensure they can claim the team on NFL.com under their NFL.com account.
TRADES
Trades will be approved within 36 hours by the commissioner. Only trades that are deemed harmful to the overall integrity of the league will be rejected. Collusive trades (such as 'loaning' players for a week or two) fall under this category. Note, the commissioner is human, and if players' gametime is under 36 hours from the trade, it may not be reviewed in time for that week. No trading in the off-season.
DISPUTES
If a problem arises which cannot be resolved by the commissioner to the acceptance of both parties, a vote will be put forth to the league, with plurality ruling. In case of a tie, the commissioner's solution will be used. If the dispute is with NFL.com mechanics or scoring, NFL.com's results will be final.
DEAD TEAMS
If a team does not change their roster (to fill-in for bye week or injured players), answer email or otherwise show any interest in their franchise or the league for a period of two weeks (14 days), the commissioner of that league will make one last concerted effort to contact the franchise owner. If no response and/or improved effort is received over the next 7 days, the franchise in question will be considered a “Dead Team”. Once considered “Dead”, the owner of that franchise will be locked out of the league indefinitely. The team’s roster and starting line-up will also be locked until such time as suitable replacement owner can be found. Communication will be initiated through the SA thread or NFL league mail -- ensure you can receive mail via whatever you registered on NFL.com.
UNETHICAL PRACTICES
Participating in any of the following practices may result in your dismissal from the league. If your actions are deemed unethical and detrimental to the league by the commissioner, a vote will then be taken by your fellow owners regarding your continued participation in the league. Owners will have a period of 2 days to cast their vote; at the end of that period plurality rules with commissioner as tiebreak.
COLLUSION
Agreement between two or more competitors that restrains competition and intends to deceive or otherwise defraud the league through unethical methods. This includes two owners collaborating to help one of them win via the trade 'loan' of a player.
CHURNING
Picking up and then immediately dropping players with no evident purpose other than 'locking' them and thus preventing other owners from acquiring them during that free agency period. I understand owners change their minds, so this only includes frequent and repeated abuse.
WILLFUL DESTRUCTION
Includes dumping quality players via waivers or trades with no explainable rationale or gain; purposely starting hurt, benched, or bye week players while sitting other viable options; etc...
OTHER
Any other activities deemed unethical or detrimental to the integrity of the league as a whole.

2015 DRAFT RESULTS: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/history/2015/draftresults
2016 KEEPER DECLARATIONS AND 2016 KEEPER COST ($):
  1. pmchem / Chem's Crusaders
    Amari Cooper 31, Moncrief 7, A-Rob 7
  2. evilweasel / Brady Lives Matter
    MCrabtree 8, RMathews 11, Duke Johnson 9
  3. dabigredboat / The Big Red Goats
    none
  4. bbf2 / Stark Remain-in-Placers
    Keenan Allen 26, Aaron Rodgers 54
  5. TheKman / Dixie Wrecked
    Mariota 11, Devonta Freeman 11
  6. Veritek83 / Mustache Todd Gurley
    Gurley 18, BMarshall 18
  7. RVProfootballer / Juliopeno Poppers
    David Johnson 7, Julio Jones 52, JLandry 30
  8. Ayudo / The Houston Oinkers
    AJGreen 53, Fitz 9
  9. aegisalpha / Heaviside's Hotties
    Edelman 26, Dalton 7, DBaldwin 7
  10. Leperflesh / Red Lectroids
    Doug Martin 16, DCarr 7, CPalmer 7
  11. ZenVulgarity / Tampa Bay Suckaneers
    Lamar Miller 43
  12. Ninja Bob / Poppin' Bortles
    Michael Floyd 11
  13. Zauper / Jed York Super Dork
    Jeremy Langford 7
  14. Boon / A Sorry Bunch of Scrubs
    none

Draft date is Saturday, Aug. 20. Please reply in thread as a roll call to claim your spot and declare your keepers. Keeper declaration deadline is MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2016.

The league is full! Keep an eye out during the season for people who forget to post, so you can claim their team~

pmchem fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Sep 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

If a mod could change the thread icon to "fantasy", I'd appreciate it. I basically never post new threads and screwed up the OP on this one. If not, welp.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Posting in a thread about posting about a fantasy football league.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'm going to keep my whole team, bunch of MVPs

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Juliopeno Poppers definite/probable keepers:

David Johnson: drafted for $1, kept for $7 (right?)
Julio Jones: drafted for $42, kept for $52
Jarvis Landry: drafted for $22, kept for $30
Leveon Bell: drafted for $53, kept for $64
Dorial Green-Beckham: drafted for $3, kept for $9

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
August 20 should be ok. Will figure out my keepers shortly.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Team name is going to change at some point.

Keeping:
Toddy Gurley for $18 (drafted for $11)
Brandon Marshall (WR, NYJ) for $18 (drafted for $11)
a player to be named later

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Oh, right, this was the league in which I traded donte moncrief ($1) and David Johnson ($1) away in my RESULTS NOW push for sixth place.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

OFFICIAL KEEPERS
i may be doing the rounding wrong because it was specified as a goddamned function instead of something simple like "round up" or "round down" or "above .5 round up, otherwise round down" :argh:

michael crabtree (was $2, so now $7 or $8)
duke johnson (was $3, now $9)
ryan mathews (was $5, now $11)

evilweasel fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Aug 13, 2016

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I will be keeping Jeremy Langford for $7 (drafted for $1 last year), and throwing the rest out on their non-performing asses.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I've sent private messages to everyone who has not checked in except Daedra, which is now an invalid username on SA. We'll start finding replacements soon for those who do not check in.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
If someone could do me a favor and look at my team and post my roster? Im currently backpacking SE Asia so....

E: I just realized how this post combined with the USPOL June av looks... Goddamnit

Boon fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jul 8, 2016

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
I'm down for this year, sign me up.

So far my keepers are:

1.) Marcus Mariota
2.) Devonte Freeman
3.) Undecided.

TheKman fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jul 19, 2016

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm definitely still in for this year, still looking at my garbage team for keeper decisions.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Dabigredgoat's will rise to number one this year. Last year we tried and failed, this time it is mine. Count me in team!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I still soon begin soliciting replacements for people from last year who haven't posted in thread yet. Less than 1 month until the draft!

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

Keepers: Andy Dalton for 7$, Doug Baldwin for 7$, and Julian Edelman for 26$

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

OP updated -- we now have four UNCLAIMED TEAMS. To claim any of those teams, please post in this thread specifying the team by name and number. Then, private message me your email address so I can invite you to the league on nfl.com.

Draft Type: Live
Draft Date: Saturday, Aug 20, 2016 at 2:00pm EDT
Draft Order: The draft order will be randomized before the draft.

Other details on league site. You can see league history with team rosters there, too.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hi, I'm interested.
But, when I visit the league page, and click through to the open teams (or any team), I can't see a roster. How do I know what the keeper options might be for the four open teams?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

Hi, I'm interested.
But, when I visit the league page, and click through to the open teams (or any team), I can't see a roster. How do I know what the keeper options might be for the four open teams?

Can you access the history page? http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/history

Click on "2015 Season" there and you'll get a list of final standings for every team, and you can click on teams there to see their roster. There's also a "draft results" link to see player prices.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ahah, that's working. Weird that if you go from the league page directly to a team, you can select years but it just presents the empty roster with the draft notice for all years.

OK lemme take a look at these teams.

e. LOL 1 IDP player, hahah. You guys should bump that up to like at least four to six, or it's just kind of silly.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It's a little tricky to figure out who was kept. E.g., when looking over the Walruses, I can look at their draft report and see who they drafted, but not who was kept from 2014. And the history team view refuses to show me anything but week 16, even if I click on the other weeks, so I can't easily see who was rostered week 1 (which isn't for sure the drafted + the kept, since there could have been trades before week 1).

Do you guys really not keep track of anything on a spreadsheet? Like, who was kept, how many years they've been kept, etc.?

e. Also what's the total budget in the draft, $200? And then do you use leftover budget for FAAB, or is there a waiver period between each week, and if so, is that based on reverse standings for priority, etc? How do you figure out the dollar value of a free agent you pick up? If you trade a player, I assume they continue to cost the same as they did on the other team... although I guess traded-for players can't be kept anyway, so...

...sorry about all the questions, I'm just trying to evaluate the four teams available.

Oh I found the league settings and yup it's one-day waivers with reverse order of standings. Sooo, camping out at the midnight rollover for the waiver wire to be over is totally a thing. :|

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jul 30, 2016

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

It's a little tricky to figure out who was kept. E.g., when looking over the Walruses, I can look at their draft report and see who they drafted, but not who was kept from 2014. And the history team view refuses to show me anything but week 16, even if I click on the other weeks, so I can't easily see who was rostered week 1 (which isn't for sure the drafted + the kept, since there could have been trades before week 1).

Oh I found the league settings and yup it's one-day waivers with reverse order of standings. Sooo, camping out at the midnight rollover for the waiver wire to be over is totally a thing. :|

This is season two; last season we had a new league with fresh draft. No player has been kept yet. We have a limited number of keepers; I think it will be tractable to keep track of them in the OP from year-to-year. You only need to look at the week 16 rosters, really. That and the draft. Who was on a team in week 4 has no effect on keeper eligibility.

Regarding the waiver wire, we have pretty deep rosters and 14 owners. Plus, it's not a money league. I think that camping out for midnight rollover was not a thing that people did last year. People did not complain about the wire. and camping will not be worth your time. However, after we have a full roster of owners, I'm willing to put FAAB to a vote.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK yeah that's all reasonable, sorry if I sounded otherwise.
Since there were no keepers kept previously that makes things much easier.

I was thrown by the lack of a first round pick for the Walruses, but of course it's an auction draft so rounds don't really matter, just the dollar values.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

OK yeah that's all reasonable, sorry if I sounded otherwise.
Since there were no keepers kept previously that makes things much easier.

I was thrown by the lack of a first round pick for the Walruses, but of course it's an auction draft so rounds don't really matter, just the dollar values.

yup, no problem, I'm here to help!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pmchem posted:

However, after we have a full roster of owners, I'm willing to put FAAB to a vote.

Preemptive "yes" to switching to FAAB :) But I'm not too bothered by keeping it as is either.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK since I made a spreadsheet to identify the keepable players on all four of the open teams, here's some helpful results for anyone else thinking of taking over one of these teams!
pre:
Robot Walruses

Eligible Player		Pos	Team	Drafted cost	Keeper cost
Demaryius Thomas	WR	DEN	$42.00		$51.70
A.J. Green		WR	CIN	$43.00		$52.80
Ben Roethlisberger	QB	PIT	$10.00		$16.50
Jimmy Graham		TE	SEA	$30.00		$38.50
Giovani	Bernard		RB	CIN	$9.00		$15.40
LeGarrette Blount	RB	NE	$13.00		$19.80
Darren	McFadden	RB	DAL	$6.00		$12.10
Cincinnati Bengals	DEF	CIN	$4.00		$9.90
Justin	Tucker		K	BAL	$3.00		$8.80
Matthew	Stafford	QB	DET	$3.00		$8.80
Larry	Fitzgerald	WR	ARI	$3.00		$8.80
Robert	Woods		WR	BUF	$3.00		$8.80

Bolton Wanderers

Jamaal Charles		RB	KC 	$60.00		$71.50
Aaron Rodgers		QB	GB	$44.00		$53.90
Ameer Abdullah		RB	DET	$20.00		$27.50
Emmanuel Sanders	WR	DEN	$34.00		$42.90
Keenan Allen 		WR	SD	$19.00		$26.40
Jason Witten		TE	DAL	$5.00		$11.00

Undead Steve McNair

Stephen	Gostkowski	K	NE	$2.00		$7.70
Mike Evans		WR	TB	$35.00		$44.00
Jonathan Stewart	RB	CAR	$24.00		$31.90
Latavius Murray		RB	OAK	$20.00		$27.50
Jordan Matthews		WR	PHI	$37.00		$46.20
Doug Martin		RB	TB	$10.00		$16.50
Davante Adams		WR	GB	$19.00		$26.40
Derek Carr		QB	OAK	$1.00		$6.60
Carson Palmer		QB	ARI	$1.00		$6.60

Tebows Before Ho's

Drew Brees		QB	NO	$16.00		$23.10
Lamar Miller		RB	MIA	$34.00		$42.90
As you can see, I didn't round off the dollar amounts, because I'm not sure if they should be rounded up no matter what, or just rounded to the nearest dollar. Also, LOL at Tebows... they dumped or traded a lot of good players last year, including Cam Newton (drafted for $18!), Amari Cooper, Tevin Coleman, Greg Olsen, Eli Manning, and more. Cam would have been a potentially dynamite keeper at a cost of $25.30.

Anyhoo, I think based on this, I'd like to take over Undead Steve McNair! Pocket Hamster looks like a great value there, either of Carr or Palmer, and then some good choices for third keeper. Tebows is a crippled team although both of those guys are reasonable keepers, the Wanderers have awesome keepers but at pretty high prices, and nothing on the Walruses really grabs me although there's several viable options.

I made an account on NFL.com so just let me know what you need - my email is my user name at gmail dot com, I have PMs, etc.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

OK since I made a spreadsheet to identify the keepable players on all four of the open teams, here's some helpful results for anyone else thinking of taking over one of these teams!

I think you may have misinterpreted the keeper rules -- if a player was _drafted_, by anyone -- he is eligible to be kept. The team he was on at the end of the season does not have to be the team he was drafted on originally. He could've been dropped, traded, etc. So, Tebows should have many more eligible players than just those two.

I'll let you reconsider what team you may wish to take over, just in case. But I'm glad you're interested!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh, jeeesus. OK, that means I have to determine, for every player on the team, whether or not that player was drafted at all?

That's a lot more onerous. Well, I kept the spreadsheet so I guess I need to search the draft report for each of the ~40 players on those teams that weren't part of their initial draft.

e. and input the keeper cost for those players, too.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

Oh, jeeesus. OK, that means I have to determine, for every player on the team, whether or not that player was drafted at all?

That's correct. But, look at the number of owners and roster size we have. If a player is useful at all, chances are he was drafted. You can pretty much assume that. If he wasn't drafted but you would _want_ to keep him, he was probably some crazy headline-making, highly memorable midseason breakout. So we're protecting against people getting plain lucky from turning waiver priority pickups into keeper gold.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pmchem posted:

That's correct. But, look at the number of owners and roster size we have. If a player is useful at all, chances are he was drafted. You can pretty much assume that. If he wasn't drafted but you would _want_ to keep him, he was probably some crazy headline-making, highly memorable midseason breakout. So we're protecting against people getting plain lucky from turning waiver priority pickups into keeper gold.

Yeah, it really isn't too bad. Just look at any players you might want to keep on the team, then search draft for prices.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, it really isn't too bad. Just look at any players you might want to keep on the team, then search draft for prices.

Nah, because I might prefer to keep a medium-level player who has a very low price, vs. a high-end player whose price is merely good. To compare across the four teams, I want to see all of the keepable players and their prices.

Don't worry, I actually love spreadsheets, like, loving love them.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Do we have an official date we need to have all keeper declarations in?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Veritek83 posted:

Do we have an official date we need to have all keeper declarations in?

Old league rules say 48 hours before the draft, but I may move that up because that Thursday/Friday will be exceptionally busy for me due to work stuff.

I'll probably make it 5 days before the draft: that's the afternoon of Monday, Aug 15.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've had a busy weekend but I'll try to pick which team I want in the next couple of days. It doesn't look like I'm in a fierce competition with anyone anyway.

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
So draft day will be interesting, considering i'll be right in the middle of a wedding that day. Hopefully my wife doesn't see me on my phone while she stands up there, i'm going to ninja my bluetooth headphones too lol.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

TheKman posted:

So draft day will be interesting, considering i'll be right in the middle of a wedding that day. Hopefully my wife doesn't see me on my phone while she stands up there, i'm going to ninja my bluetooth headphones too lol.

I can't imagine doing an auction draft on your phone at a wedding hahah

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Fixed these tables. I did it in textpad so I haven't calculated the keeper costs for players that were drafted by a different team, but at least you can see who is keepable. There are quite a few unkeepable players... the Tebows can only keep 8 of the men on their week 16 roster.
pre:
Robot Walruses

Player			PO - TEAM	Drafted cost	Keeper cost
Ben Roethlisberger	QB - PIT	$10.00		$16.50
Tim Hightower		RB - NO		UNDRAFTED
Giovani Bernard		RB - CIN	$9.00		$15.40
A.J. Green		WR - CIN	$43.00		$52.80
Larry Fitzgerald	WR - ARI	$3.00		$8.80
Richard Rodgers		TE - GB		$1.00
Darren McFadden		RB - DAL	$6.00		$12.10
Demaryius Thomas	WR - DEN	$42.00		$51.70
Sam Bradford		QB - PHI	$1.00
Matthew Stafford	QB - DET	$3.00		$8.80
LeGarrette Blount	RB - NE		$13.00		$19.80
Robert Woods		WR - BUF	$3.00		$8.80
Brent Celek		TE - PHI	UNDRAFTED
Jimmy Graham		TE - SEA	$30.00
Chris Johnson		RB - ARI	UNDRAFTED
Justin Tucker		K  - BAL	$3.00		$8.80
Cincinnati Bengals	DEF- CIN	$4.00		$9.90
Ezekiel Ansah		DL - DET	UNDRAFTED

Bolton Wanderers

Aaron Rodgers		QB - GB		$44.00		$53.90
Ameer Abdullah		RB - DET	$20.00		$27.50
Javorius Allen		RB - BAL	UNDRAFTED
Emmanuel Sanders	WR - DEN	$34.00		$42.90
Kendall Wright		WR - TEN	$2.00
Jason Witten		TE - DAL	$5.00		$11.00
Dwayne Harris		WR - NYG	UNDRAFTED
Marquess Wilson		WR - CHI	UNDRAFTED
Isaiah Crowell		RB - CLE	$3.00
Bilal Powell		RB - NYJ	UNDRAFTED
C.J. Spiller		RB - NO		$9.00
Keenan Allen		WR - SD		$19.00		$26.40
Marques Colston		WR - NO		$1.00
Zach Ertz		TE - PHI	$3.00
Jamaal Charles		RB - KC		$60.00		$71.50
Cairo Santos		K - KC		UNDRAFTED
Tennessee Titans	DEF		UNDRAFTED
Ronald Darby		DB - BUF	UNDRAFTED

Undead Steve McNair

Carson Palmer		QB - ARI	$1.00		$6.60
Jonathan Stewart	RB - CAR	$24.00		$31.90
C.J. Anderson		RB - DEN	$56.00
Mike Evans		WR - TB		$35.00		$44.00
Jordan Matthews		WR - PHI	$37.00
Gary Barnidge		TE - CLE	UNDRAFTED
Doug Martin		RB - TB		$10.00		$16.50
Zach Miller		TE - CHI	UNDRAFTED
Derek Carr		QB - OAK	$1.00		$6.60
Latavius Murray		RB - OAK	$20.00		$27.50
Spencer Ware		RB - KC		UNDRAFTED
Davante Adams		WR - GB		$19.00		$26.40
Seth Roberts		WR - OAK	UNDRAFTED
Stephen Gostkowski	K - NE		$2.00		$7.70
Houston Texans		DEF		$7.00
Brian Orakpo		LB - TEN	UNDRAFTED
Chandler Jones		DL - NE		UNDRAFTED

Tebows Before Ho's

Brock Osweiler		QB - DEN	UNDRAFTED
James Starks		RB - GB		UNDRAFTED
Lamar Miller		RB - MIA	$34.00		$42.90
Golden Tate		WR - DET	$17.00
Rueben Randle		WR - NYG	$1.00
Eric Ebron		TE - DET	UNDRAFTED
Travis Benjamin		WR - CLE	UNDRAFTED
Jordan Reed		TE - WAS	UNDRAFTED
Drew Brees		QB - NO		$16.00		$23.10
Tony Romo		QB - DAL	$11.00
Justin Forsett		RB - BAL	$34.00
Jeremy Kerley		WR - NYJ	UNDRAFTED
Owen Daniels		TE - DEN	UNDRAFTED
Victor Cruz		WR - NYG	$3.00
Dan Bailey		K - DAL		$2.00
Pittsburgh Steelers	DEF		UNDRAFTED
Tampa Bay Buccaneers	DEF		UNDRAFTED
Reggie Nelson		DB - CIN	UNDRAFTED

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

And based on this data, unless the league rules are changed to allow keeping of players that were undrafted in last year's draft (Maybe at the minimum $6.60 cost?), I still want Undead Steve McNair. And I think the Walruses are pretty unattractive, while the Tebows are only good if you're really high on Lamar Miller and you also think the price on two of Romo, Brees, or Cruz are attractive. Which maybe they are.

The Wanderers have Rodgers and Charles, and even at those prices it's a viable way to go. Throw in a cheap TE maybe, or bust your bank and add in Sanders? I thought about it but I'd rather go into the draft with a reasonable budget left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Fixed these tables. I did it in textpad so I haven't calculated the keeper costs for players that were drafted by a different team, but at least you can see who is keepable. There are quite a few unkeepable players... the Tebows can only keep 8 of the men on their week 16 roster.
pre:
Robot Walruses

Ben Roethlisberger	QB - PIT	$10.00		$16.50
Tim Hightower		RB - NO		UNDRAFTED
Giovani Bernard		RB - CIN	$9.00		$15.40
A.J. Green		WR - CIN	$43.00		$52.80
Larry Fitzgerald	WR - ARI	$3.00		$8.80
Richard Rodgers		TE - GB		$1.00
Darren McFadden		RB - DAL	$6.00		$12.10
Demaryius Thomas	WR - DEN	$42.00		$51.70
Sam Bradford		QB - PHI	$1.00
Matthew Stafford	QB - DET	$3.00		$8.80
LeGarrette Blount	RB - NE		$13.00		$19.80
Robert Woods		WR - BUF	$3.00		$8.80
Brent Celek		TE - PHI	UNDRAFTED
Jimmy Graham		TE - SEA	$30.00
Chris Johnson		RB - ARI	UNDRAFTED
Justin Tucker		K  - BAL	$3.00		$8.80
Cincinnati Bengals	DEF- CIN	$4.00		$9.90
Ezekiel Ansah		DL - DET	UNDRAFTED

Bolton Wanderers

Aaron Rodgers		QB - GB		$44.00		$53.90
Ameer Abdullah		RB - DET	$20.00		$27.50
Javorius Allen		RB - BAL	UNDRAFTED
Emmanuel Sanders	WR - DEN	$34.00		$42.90
Kendall Wright		WR - TEN	$2.00
Jason Witten		TE - DAL	$5.00		$11.00
Dwayne Harris		WR - NYG	UNDRAFTED
Marquess Wilson		WR - CHI	UNDRAFTED
Isaiah Crowell		RB - CLE	$3.00
Bilal Powell		RB - NYJ	UNDRAFTED
C.J. Spiller		RB - NO		$9.00
Keenan Allen		WR - SD		$19.00		$26.40
Marques Colston		WR - NO		$1.00
Zach Ertz		TE - PHI	$3.00
Jamaal Charles		RB - KC		$60.00		$71.50
Cairo Santos		K - KC		UNDRAFTED
Tennessee Titans	DEF		UNDRAFTED
Ronald Darby		DB - BUF	UNDRAFTED

Undead Steve McNair

Carson Palmer		QB - ARI	$1.00		$6.60
Jonathan Stewart	RB - CAR	$24.00		$31.90
C.J. Anderson		RB - DEN	$56.00
Mike Evans		WR - TB		$35.00		$44.00
Jordan Matthews		WR - PHI	$37.00
Gary Barnidge		TE - CLE	UNDRAFTED
Doug Martin		RB - TB		$10.00		$16.50
Zach Miller		TE - CHI	UNDRAFTED
Derek Carr		QB - OAK	$1.00		$6.60
Latavius Murray		RB - OAK	$20.00		$27.50
Spencer Ware		RB - KC		UNDRAFTED
Davante Adams		WR - GB		$19.00		$26.40
Seth Roberts		WR - OAK	UNDRAFTED
Stephen Gostkowski	K - NE		$2.00		$7.70
Houston Texans		DEF		$7.00
Brian Orakpo		LB - TEN	UNDRAFTED
Chandler Jones		DL - NE		UNDRAFTED

Tebows Before Ho's

Brock Osweiler		QB - DEN	UNDRAFTED
James Starks		RB - GB		UNDRAFTED
Lamar Miller		RB - MIA	$34.00		$42.90
Golden Tate		WR - DET	$17.00
Rueben Randle		WR - NYG	$1.00
Eric Ebron		TE - DET	UNDRAFTED
Travis Benjamin		WR - CLE	UNDRAFTED
Jordan Reed		TE - WAS	UNDRAFTED
Drew Brees		QB - NO		$16.00		$23.10
Tony Romo		QB - DAL	$11.00
Justin Forsett		RB - BAL	$34.00
Jeremy Kerley		WR - NYJ	UNDRAFTED
Owen Daniels		TE - DEN	UNDRAFTED
Victor Cruz		WR - NYG	$3.00
Dan Bailey		K - DAL		$2.00
Pittsburgh Steelers	DEF		UNDRAFTED
Tampa Bay Buccaneers	DEF		UNDRAFTED
Reggie Nelson		DB - CIN	UNDRAFTED

Thanks for putting these together. So who were you planning on keeping? Dougie, Evans, JStew, a QB?

Edit: Also you're too low on tebow's keepers. Miller is easily worth that price and Tate is a steal too. That's about it, but two good keepers is fine I think.

• Locked thread