Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
Not pictured by the LP or the game: the bit where Nate had to climb over like 40 cliff faces just to get out of the one cave.

(I mean the Uncharted reference won I'm just rolling with it now that it has won lol)

E: Oh, uh, new update 2nd from the bottom post of previous page, people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Son of a bitch, I didn't realize Mog's stuff could be ganked - that would've made a few things easier.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I wonder why Squaresoft thought that multi-party situations were a good idea. From a story perspective it's neat to have to use your entire stable of PCs to deal with some massive issue, but from a mechanical standpoint it's hot garbage when coupled with the wide variety of abilities and zoomed-in camera. (After replaying FF6 over a week or two and beating everything but the last stupid optional superboss, I really came to appreciate FF5 giving you approximately double the field of view among other mechanical considerations.)

DayoDayo
Apr 23, 2016

Junpei posted:

Oh, Leave, I forgot to ask: What did you name your new daughter? Given the fact you called her a Koopaling I'm hazarding Wendy as a placeholder if nothing else. If you don't want to say, us goons can just call her that as a shorthand.

Leave and I named her Annabella. 😀 but I'm sure he would have named her koopaling if he got the choice :)

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

DayoDayo posted:

Leave and I named her Annabella. 😀 but I'm sure he would have named her koopaling if he got the choice :)

Oh, so you're Ms. Leave! It's very nice to meet you, Madame. Annabella is a cute name! If you ever feel the need to post a cute pic of her or two in your husband's LP's, we won't mind.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

DayoDayo posted:

For my friend's first kid, they liked to reply to the boy-girl question with "as long as it isn't a raptor." The nickname stuck, and now that she's old enough to know what a raptor is she loves it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

DayoDayo posted:

Your avatar is very appropriate for this moment. Definitely one of the more touching scenes of the entire Earthbound/Mother trilogy. :kimchi:

Also Leave is going to have to change his goon name to LeaveMyWife&Child.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I just hope you learned your lesson Junpei, and don't ask too many inappropriate personal questions :sigh:

Anyway, congrats Leave and Dayo!

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Yeah, I'm going to say there won't be any baby pictures going up.

Thanks for all the support, though! We've appreciated it a lot!

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Congrats on the baby, Leave and Dayo!

NGDBSS posted:

I wonder why Squaresoft thought that multi-party situations were a good idea. From a story perspective it's neat to have to use your entire stable of PCs to deal with some massive issue, but from a mechanical standpoint it's hot garbage when coupled with the wide variety of abilities and zoomed-in camera. (After replaying FF6 over a week or two and beating everything but the last stupid optional superboss, I really came to appreciate FF5 giving you approximately double the field of view among other mechanical considerations.)

They thought it was good, because it is. Like for real, the multiparty shenanigansin this game are basically my favorite loving thing in any RPG

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

Y-Hat posted:

Your avatar is very appropriate for this moment. Definitely one of the more touching scenes of the entire Earthbound/Mother trilogy. :kimchi:

Yeah, definitely good job to whoever picked it out.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Scrap Dragon posted:

Congrats on the baby, Leave and Dayo!
Yes, congratulations!

quote:

They thought it was good, because it is. Like for real, the multiparty shenanigansin this game are basically my favorite loving thing in any RPG
This multiparty situation was tame. Subsequent ones, meanwhile, trend very quickly into the realm of style over substance. Even here there was still the issue of having a delay when switching parties, which bites you in the rear end considering that the enemies will still move during that delay or when you're being dragged into a fight. Want to move folks around to heal or to place someone fresh in the way of a monster pack? Well gently caress you, because you'll get ganked repeatedly before you can even attempt it.

Honestly, FF6 is not a game you would play for the mechanics of combat. Out of any of the SNES Final Fantasies, I'd estimate that it's the least tight in that regard (so long as you exclude a glitch from Mystic Quest). But that's not what you'd enjoy it for; rather, out of all the SNES Final Fantasies it puts the most effort into seeking depth and gravitas in its story.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

NGDBSS posted:

Yes, congratulations!
This multiparty situation was tame. Subsequent ones, meanwhile, trend very quickly into the realm of style over substance. Even here there was still the issue of having a delay when switching parties, which bites you in the rear end considering that the enemies will still move during that delay or when you're being dragged into a fight. Want to move folks around to heal or to place someone fresh in the way of a monster pack? Well gently caress you, because you'll get ganked repeatedly before you can even attempt it.

Honestly, FF6 is not a game you would play for the mechanics of combat. Out of any of the SNES Final Fantasies, I'd estimate that it's the least tight in that regard (so long as you exclude a glitch from Mystic Quest). But that's not what you'd enjoy it for; rather, out of all the SNES Final Fantasies it puts the most effort into seeking depth and gravitas in its story.

On the other hand FF6 has some really cool stuff you can do with equipment. It's also one of the first times that a SNES Final Fantasy actually makes it somewhat clear just what the hell equipment actually does, so even people playing through the game as kids go "oh cool, this item gives +stat" instead of "eh, this thing sounds neat, but it has lower defense, so I'll pass."

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

NGDBSS posted:

Yes, congratulations!

Which version were you playing? Sure, there's a slight delay when switching parties but I never had as much trouble as you were describing.

And regarding future multi-party situations, I'll just have to say I disagree with you for now lest we get into spoiler territory

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
LOL at Nathan's rehab bit. Thanks Leave. And congrats again on your child. Glad you're back to updating, and we understand the scheduling issues that may arise.

Congrats also to DayoDayo. Annabella is an awesome name.

Game-related comments-

I personally enjoyed the multiplayer shenanigans and wished I could have used them in more games and more often in this one. Sadly, they didn't catch on. :(

I can understand how they'd be an issue at times though. Taking advantage of game mechanics usually solved the problem for me. Example- in the mission to protect Terra, there's only one point of access to her. Then there's three approaches to that point. All these approaches can be blocked by a party. I thus have each of my three parties guard an approach to the access point and handle advancing enemies. The game automatically forces you into combat if any party is attacked, so I get to use everybody this way. I can usually tell when I run out of enemies, and moving one party to block the only access to Terra while another scouts to make sure can help if I'm not certain. The boss doesn't move, so when all his advance troops are down my toughest party can go handle him. Usually that's Mog, but I'll use Nathan when I decide I want the boss's knife.

I'll cover other multi-party situations and their possible gimmick advantages as they arise.

The Moogles are the first time I notice the wide variety of weapons in FF6- and usually the only time too since every character I get winds up using magic or their special abilities instead of attacking the vast majority of the time. Locke for example can Attack with his knife or Steal from the enemies, granting me Potions from most enemies in this scenario if successful. Given that, I put him on Gather Healing Items duty instead of attacking. And other characters (avoiding spoilers) have similar more useful commands than just Attack. Which is why I usually don't take Mog's weapon too as well as his shield. The main problem with weapons in the game is that each character is restricted in choice of armaments and only experimenting tells you how they are restricted. That, and the aforementioned special abilities being cooler and usually not dependent on weapon choice far as I know (Leave and others can correct me of course). Lots of characters means lots of weapons to keep track of. So the weapons are nice but in the end they usually end up being just background clutter for me. With some exceptions we'll probably see later on.

Now where's Nathan's pal with the mustache and fun attitude? Maybe he'll jump in later on. Eager for it. :clint:

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Aug 4, 2016

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I like the party splitting mechanic. It's there enough so you don't forget about it, but it's also not an overpowering feature, in the sense that you don't have to do it in every dungeon.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Scrap Dragon posted:

Which version were you playing? Sure, there's a slight delay when switching parties but I never had as much trouble as you were describing.
Most recently I was playing the GBA version. Perhaps the SNES version (which I haven't played in years) doesn't have quite that issue, since something about GBA ports of FF games tends towards lag in odd spots, but as a tradeoff you wouldn't have auto-dash.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Update Four: More Screenshots Than Grains Of Sand

Howdy, folks, and welcome back! Last time, on Final Fantasy VI, Nathan rescued Terra from the clutches of the Narshe guard and escaped to Figaro Castle. Today, we're going to explore that castle and meet the king, so let's roll.

Alright, let's get inside. I doubt the Narshe folks have followed us this far, or that the Empire has figured out we're here, but better safe than sorry.

Oh, great. The scruffy bastard can't--

Can't not get into the castle, is what I was going to say.

We're going straight to the king. No time to waste!

It's a good thing the Koopaling likes to snooze around this time; it gives me time to write updates and play Parasite Eve.

I'd like to have a couple of rows of armor in my house some day. It seems to class up the joint. At the very least, if someone broke in, I'd have a place to hide.

Finally, the goddamned throne room!

Have your hushed conversation and let's get some plot going.

The king is checking her out here. I'm not even kidding.

Admit it, you just wanted her to check out your rear end.

The only thing they don't mention is that the king is also a horndog.

And a new party member, who needs a new name! BOLD your vote for what you name the King of Figaro.

Dude, Terra doesn't remember poo poo. As far as she knows, she's a king.

Nathan and the king confer with each other, but it kind of looks like they're doing a ceremonial headbutt.

Nathan wanders off, whistling Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree.

Okay, I'm not going to blank out his name each time. That's a lot of work.

Ugh, I can see him saying this with a :heysexy: face if he said it to anyone else.

Maybe, just maybe, he's not a total rear end in a top hat?

Maybe a little thirsty, though...

:ughh:

Bit of a weak finish, but maybe he pulled it off.

If it was ever there...

Oh, crap. She's getting all down in the dumps.

In all fairness, she only has about fifteen minutes worth of memories, and has very little baseline for what normal human behavior is. Hell, at this point, she has no memories of interacting with any other women.

But, hey, we're given free reign now, so let's check out what's going on around here.

Okay, now we have free reign.

So, there are a lot of NPCs to talk to around here, a few story points, and a good bit of exploration.

If I were a emperor with access to technology that could conquer the entire world, I'd still settle for just a smallish country. I'd let people know that I wasn't going to use my fearsome tech to completely ruin the world and wreck everyone's poo poo. I'd simply let them know that I had it, and if they tried to take it, I would gently caress them up.

I'd try and let people know that my nation is a fun one; we'd shoot movies there, make music, and our R&D budget would go to discovering new and funky-fresh dance moves.

Oh, yeah, we're also going to commit a few acts of petty theft while we're in the castle.

This is the Final Fantasy revival item and revives a KO'd character with 1/8th of their max HP.

Up top, there's a view of the desert. I didn't see a single drat cactus on the way here, so I don't know what the hell there is to look at.

On either side here are item shops, so let's go browse their wares.

Just the basics here, nothing too fancy.

The item you can't see for sale is a Potion, but we already know about those. Antidotes will cure Poison (gradual health drain), Golden Needles heal Petrify (a status effect equivalent to death), Echo Screens heal Silence (the afflicted character can't cast spells), we just learned about Phoenix Downs, Sleeping Bags will heal one character's HP/MP to full at a save point, while the Tent will do the same, but for the entire party.

Hope you don't mind if we take a free sample.

Over on the other side, the items on sale are a little more unique than what we just saw.

The king's unique command is Tools, where he can use various pieces of machinery to inflict damage or status effects on enemies. The Auto Crossbow is just straight damage that doesn't split among the enemy party. The Noiseblaster inflicts Confusion on the enemy party, unless the foe in question is immune to that status, while the Bioblaster sprays out a cloud of poo gas, much like the ability Terra had while in her Magitek Armor.

There are five other Tools in the game, but we'll get to them when we get to them.

We pull an Antidote out of the other chest and move on.

Man, Terra looks like she means business.

Don't tell anyone else, but there's a flushable toilet in the basement.

But, can't let that get out to the masses.

I dunno, it looks like stone and mortar to me.

This is the library of Figaro Castle, where the nerds scholars hang out.

It's your lucky day! You are talking to the lady for magical shenanigans!

I can't think of something witty here.

Then again, you could point out that I usually don't, but go ahead and act like I did anyway.

I'm sorry, but I have to ask; what the gently caress is Terra wearing? I know it's a sprite, and they're not always clear, but it looks like she has on modified shoulder pads, a teeny-tiny itsy bitsy polka-dot red bikini, and...Boots? Are those boots? I'm going to say they're boots.

I wouldn't want to reveal that much skin in the desert. Can you imagine the horrific sunburn you'd get if you did? There's a reason why you see desert dwellers wearing robes. Not only does it cover more skin to prevent sun related illnesses, but it also helps slow the evaporation of sweat, helping to keep you hydrated, and offers protection against high winds, where sand and other debris can damage your skin. You'll often see those robes depicted as white, and that's because white tends to reflect heat.

Thanks to Keeshhound for helping me hammer out the correct details there; I had most of it right, but conferred with him to make sure it was correct.

He's a very smart man. He's generally known every oddball question I've asked him, and lemme tell you, there's been a lot. I'll often have the base idea, but he knows enough to expand on those and give me a better grasp on what I want to know.

Sure, I could just Google it, but I learn better when someone else is telling me the information. It's why I prefer learning in a classroom as opposed to online classes.

Alright, let's pop back inside and continue exploring.

We head down to the jail cells, where there are a few prisoners hanging around.

I'd like to see them try something.

I'm guessing either they were fighting in a bar, or someone noticed they were harvesting kidneys and leaving people in bathtubs full of ice.

Oh, ew.

It's actually the guy next to you; I'm told the guard uses Febreze every night before his shift ends.

Good for you!

It's hard to get a good shot of it, but Lone Wolf is an actual werewolf. And a reference to a character from Final Fantasy V who, if freed from his jail cell, would steal various treasures before the players could get to them, making them lost forever.

...Engine room? :raise:

Note to self; it's entirely possible that Figaro Castle is, in fact, a giant spider tank masquerading as a castle.

Further note; obtain spider tank for every day use. I'll no longer have to wait in line at the bank with a spider tank.

You've foiled me this time, old man!

I will return and see what's down there!

Mark my words!

MAAAAAAAAAAARK

THEEEEEEEM

Oh, hey, a resting room.

If we needed to be topped off, we could rest here and recover full HP/MP.

Oh, Edgar...So thirsty.

He tried to, but Terra is coooold as ice.

Whether or not she's willing to sacrifice is still up for debate.

Okay, let's get to some other plot stuff.

The old lady is the important one here, but let's see what the youngster has to say.

Now, some people look at this as pretty fuckin' creepy, but I see it more as he was trying to be nice to the little girl.

Okay, it can be a touch creepy since we have no other context for that, but I prefer not to think of the king as a sleazeball.

If we weren't aware yet, the Empire is a bunch of dicks.

Psh, with Spider-Castle, they can take on anything!

Oh, yes, we're onto plot things.

Flashback things!

A little bit of sepia tone, and this would be just about perfect.

Now, these two are the same age. I'm not sure why the youth is confused about his dad dying; you'd think someone would mention that to a prince somewhere along the line.

He's going to the throne in the sky, bud.

I'm not even going to make fun of him here. It's a low hanging fruit and I won't stand for it.

Oh, yes, we need two name votes from this update! BOLD your votes for the naming of the brothers!

I'm sure we'll never find out. Or maybe within a couple of updates. Who knows?

Alright, let's get back to the king. We hit the flag to continue by talking to the priestess.

He must have known that when their dad died, either him or his brother was going to become king. I'm pretty sure that's Princing 101 right there.

Not even going to question the settling of succession by coin flips.

Eh, it's alright. I've seen better. Like this one that had hallways that either led to puzzles or were long-rear end gauntlets.

Who the hell figured out we--

--Oh, crap.

Hey, you're the one who's following them.

I would think that living in a desert would dissuade assholes coming from knocking on your door. Especially since vehicular travel and air conditioning aren't around just yet.

Gee, loving really?

...Oh. These soldiers are his bitches.

Yes, he loving laughs like that. It vaguely gives me the creeps.

gently caress you, it's spooky! Kiss my rear end, you chuckling bastard!

Something tells me that Kefka isn't here on a goodwill mission.

We're now given control of the king, so let's check his stats real quick.

He uses swords, but also has access to a special type of weapon.

That spear we lifted off of Mog? Totally usable for Edgar, and quite the boost to his attack power.

He's strong and tough, and Tools put him a step above the rest.

Wait, aren't you guys allies?

Oh, the soldiers with Kefka are dicks. Imagine that.

Why, yes, I haven't made portraits just yet.

Oh, when will I get around to it?

:dealwithit:

Of no importance, yet someone very important in the Empire was sent after her?

Kefka, you're a poo poo-rear end liar.

So, what, she pilfered your vending machine money? The gently caress outta here; you didn't need those Nutty Bars that day anyways.

You ready for one of my favorite lines in the game?

You can just imagine the look on his face as he says this and the look of impotent rage on Kefka's.

Stand to lose what, exactly? If you attack, then you're attacking an ally.

Then again, the Empire is starting their bid for global domination, so maybe they're not worried about it. Especially with all the magic and power armor they have at their disposal.

With that, Kefka fucks off.

Just far enough away to probably hear everything.

Nathan and Edgar have another conversation that we're not privy to.

Ah, yes, surely a nap will fix this up.

The next line is another I'm a big fan of.

It also involves hitting on women in a piss-poor manner.

Now, we could follow Nathan, but I know where we're going, so there's no reason to.

It's the little bedroom that we passed through earlier. If you've forgotten the way, Nathan is helpful. You can't beat him there, since he'll teleport in front of you,

Seriously, you can leave him in the dust and he'll just pop in here like it was nothing.

Oh, the semantics!

Ah, yes, shout at the poor girl. That'll truly convince her that you just want to protect her.

I still think that's a silly-rear end name, And from what I can find out, they just want to return things to the way they were before the Empire got ants in their pants and started to take over the world.

And since Nathan is one of the two other Returners we've met, of course he's the middle man.

Well, hardly. You were a mind-controlled slave.

Fair enough. Nobody is expecting you to have all the answers right now.

Nathan makes a good point here; Terra might not know what to do, but the important thing is that she starts making the decisions on her own.

And with that, he strolls on outta here.

Maybe we'll find out, Terra. But don't worry about it too much, since you're taking a nap, and we're taking a break.

But during that break, I'll need you guys to BOLD a vote for what Edgar and Sabin are renamed. You'll get a couple of days to do it, so take full advantage of it!

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
Edgar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY I mean, you know who else is a badass king? Yeah, that's right, I'm talking about Bowser.

Sabin: And you know, we all know Leave would literally love to be Bowser's bro... I mean heck, he calls his kid a Koopaling as a nickname... Let's let him have his fantasy, eh?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Castor and Pollux for Edgar and Sabin.

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

SMaster777 posted:

Edgar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY I mean, you know who else is a badass king? Yeah, that's right, I'm talking about Bowser.

Sabin: And you know, we all know Leave would literally love to be Bowser's bro... I mean heck, he calls his kid a Koopaling as a nickname... Let's let him have his fantasy, eh?

I second this vote on both counts. Too perfect.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Bowser and Leave, obviously.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Ya'll are naming the wrong brother Bowser.

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.
King Bowser, lord of Koopas Figaro and his brother Mario

ParanoidLogician
Jul 24, 2012

Where did the punster go when he was defeated? The "punitentiary"!

mauman posted:

I second this in its entirety.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

mauman posted:

The order may vary depending on your preference, but regardless this works.

MikeyLenetia
Apr 27, 2015

Smashy~?
I like the idea of King Bowser and his twin brother, Leave as the names. It wouldn't be the first time Leave would be a monk, and this is just too perfect of a chance, considering we need a Bowser. Now they can be brothers!

A Pleasant Hug
Dec 30, 2007

...It's the thought that counts, right?
One's a king, with a castle, and happens to be really handy with tools. Clearly, his name is Bowser.
The other brother, with big, menacing claws as weapons. You know who else had those? Bowser did.
Together, they're the The Super Bowser Bros.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Leavemywife posted:

If I were a emperor with access to technology that could conquer the entire world, I'd still settle for just a smallish country. I'd let people know that I wasn't going to use my fearsome tech to completely ruin the world and wreck everyone's poo poo. I'd simply let them know that I had it, and if they tried to take it, I would gently caress them up.

Some Crusader Kings 2 will break you of that! The pretty borders faction must be appeased, and they will settle for nothing less than painting the map in your color!

I disagree on the vote of Bowser and Leave, but I can see this is not a fight I'm going to win.

personally edgar should be named Vince because reasons

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.
I can't help but feel that Leave would fit a different character much much more considering recent events in his life :downs:

Just saying.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bowser's all right for our charming young king, but I humbly submit that his brother, as is fitting for one destined to become FF6's King of Suplex City, be named Brock.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Seiren posted:

One's a king, with a castle, and happens to be really handy with tools. Clearly, his name is Bowser.
The other brother, with big, menacing claws as weapons. You know who else had those? Bowser did.
Together, they're the The Super Bowser Bros.

One simply isn't enough! Nthing this!

However, in the interest of dialogue making sense, King Bowser's brother, Boswer has some trouble spelling his name right.

Edit: Also regarding that kid that says Edgar promised to marry her when she's older: people seem to forget that kids are capable of asking the most awkward questions without realizing what they're asking. I can totally see Edgar macking on another gal (in a sophisticated manner) and the girl overhearing it and wanting to get in on that (without knowing what's actually going on.)

Thus, she asks the awkward questions and Edgar makes a 'promise' to her so that he both doesn't harm her ego/feelings and doesn't have to explain what's actually going on.

EponymousMrYar fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Aug 5, 2016

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

I'm aware this is a bit of a lost cause, but I say that Edgar and bro should be named Freddy and Brian respectively.
And yes I know it's actually Freddie, but character limit.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Gonna jump on the King Bowser bandwagon.

The younger brother however, must be named MrThou.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Parasite Eve- the first one anyway- is an awesome game. Would not be opposed to seeing you Let's Play it someday. The second game too if you don't mind mocking the story seriously. Let's just pretend the third game was never conceived.

Let's see, the king is a womanizer, a technical genius, and a total badass. Who does that remind me of? Some guy named Tony from a comic I can't place. I'll use the name Bowser though. It's probably going to win and in retrospect this is better than my first choice.

And we don't know much about the brother other than that he exists and has an impressive set of muscles. I'll call him Brock too, although wrestling has never really been my thing.

Didn't know that about Lone Wolf. Thx for the trivia.

Kefka is an a-hole. Then again, his laugh was my ringtone for a while. Before it started to get on my nerves. I needed something unique and memorable. Don't judge me! These days, it's the much more palatable theme from Mission Impossible.

Next update- The Empire learns not to mess with Spider Tank! (maybe)

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Aug 5, 2016

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Clearly not going to win, but I have to vote for King Macka Roni Figaro.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leave, did you plan to do Bestiary Entries? If not, I can do them, if you like. I have a save with maxed entries. Why yes, I do like this game. Why do you ask?

Meanwhile, it's time for the Super Roni Bros. Super Show!

Edgar tootin' it up!

3 and 4★ in Brave Exvius

Pictlogica & Theatrhythm

Sabin toots too!

3 and 4★ in Brave Exvius

Pictlogica

Leavemywife posted:

Update Four: More Screenshots Than Grains Of Sand

:allears:

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
The brothers, Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

King Bowser and pugilist Brock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Bowser and Mario please.

• Locked thread