Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

please drop it we don't care
i mean, if yr okay with pedophiles posting on SA that's your thing but im not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
an adult creeping on a 15-year-old is cool and sexytimes (google ephebophilia) but if a n18-year old adult woman is having a kinky relationship with an older guy she should be treated like a retarded infant incapable of consenting even to a simple business transaction -- gbs and e/n, screaming in to a met´gaphone

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy
Good god with the hyperbolic consent chat. I can't wait to see peoples heads explode when they find out that 16 year olds can legally gently caress in most of the world.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

generative grammer posted:

an adult creeping on a 15-year-old is cool and sexytimes (google ephebophilia) but if a n18-year old adult woman is having a kinky relationship with an older guy she should be treated like a retarded infant incapable of consenting even to a simple business transaction -- gbs and e/n, screaming in to a met´gaphone

I'm sorry are you referencing my 'strippers don't want to suck your dirty drunk dick and they only do it bc they need the cash' post in the other thread?

or are you saying romeo and juliet laws are stupid and shouldn't exist or what exactly?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Gf [20f] wants to go to Ibiza alone and expects me [23m] to be ok with it

I'm using a throwaway because she knows my main Reddit account.

We met in college. I'm currently working on my master's degree though. We have been dating for two years if it's relevant.

A few months ago she was so excited about going to Ibiza and I thought we could go together. The problem is that she wants to go alone. I have no problem when it comes to traveling alone, but Ibiza is... weird. It's a party island. A single woman who just turned 20 going there on her summer break seems like bs to me.

When she told me she wants to go to Ibiza next month, I asked her if she was planning to go alone and she said "obviously yes, why?". I told her I wasn't comfortable in having her abroad in Ibiza alone and she sarcastically asked if being on Facetime with me would be better. I said 'no, being less condescending would' and she said she was going anyway because she already booked the tickets and I should stop being jealous.

I'm not a jealous person. I'm not possessive. I give her space and time. But Ibiza seems too much. What should I do here?
TL;DR: gf wants to go to Ibiza alone on her summer break and I don't think it's a good idea.

lmao I'ma have to go with a hard No here

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Na'at posted:

Good god with the hyperbolic consent chat. I can't wait to see peoples heads explode when they find out that 16 year olds can legally gently caress in most of the world.

I had a part time job in a finance office when I was 15 and made out with a 21 year old at an office party. Then when I was 16 I lost my virginity to a 19 year old, then cheated on her with a 28 year old.

Hmm maybe I should write to reddit and see if this is problematic.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Stuntman posted:

Every time you post I wonder if you're a Poe's or not.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
goddamn you fuckers.

trying to have a thread here.. take your loving pedo crusade elsewhere goddamn it.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

It's times like these that I wish dudes could get laid as easily as women because really the best thing for him to do at this point would be to gently caress Julie.

Nah, that's just an initial overreaction. I can see two dudes having a talk and be like "my current GF isn't as pretty as some of the others and her vagina is a little too loose."

Still he has every right to get into a big fight with her about this and probably should.

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy

Quote-Unquote posted:

I had a part time job in a finance office when I was 15 and made out with a 21 year old at an office party. Then when I was 16 I lost my virginity to a 19 year old, then cheated on her with a 28 year old.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Being a survivor of triple cougar rape must be trying. Stay strong brother, stay strong.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Quote-Unquote posted:

CALL THE COPS RIGHT NOW

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

City of Tampa posted:

CALL THE COPS RIGHT NOW

I am in my 30s now and the legal age of consent is 16 in the UK so nobody broke any laws.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i love to gently caress

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Moridin920 posted:

lmao I'ma have to go with a hard No here

that relationship is already over

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

by a show of hands who's had to explain that 15 is old enough to someone before

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
here's another 'these people should NOT GET MARRIED' for you

quote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4wqmen/i_25m_proposed_to_my_girlfriend_24f_and_shes/

I [25m] proposed to my girlfriend [24f] and she's pissed off because it wasn't fancy, won't accept the proposal.Relationships
submitted 7 hours ago * by gfexpensivetrip

A little background: Me and Taylor have been dating for a little over two years. Our relationship is good. I love her very much, hence why I proposed.
The thing is, she always liked those super fancy, extravagant proposals where everyone is watching and being awed by how beautiful it is. Although she likes to live a lavish lifestyle (nothing wrong with it, she can afford it herself), she never really mentioned marriage. Until her friends started to get engaged.
Her friends are all like her, except some of them are gold-diggers... their boyfriends will buy them anything. It's just really dumb and I don't know why she's friends with those people but whatever, maybe they're good people besides being condescending and selfish.

Her best friend got engaged and she had a dream-like, Instagram proposal. Her boyfriend took her to a castle in France and proposed. France is a really common destination when it comes to engagement so I wasn't really surprised. They shoot the engagement pictures EVERYWHERE and he made sure a lot of people were around so they all could watch it. Tacky. [i agree lmao wtf]

Anyway. Girlfriend is now crazy about the proposal. She talked about the ring, the locations (she mentioned a lot of European countries), the photographers, what she would be wearing and it's driving me crazy. I love her. I definitely want to marry her someday and I have no problem in proposing. The problem is that she's more focused on the wedding than marriage itself and poo poo won't work out.

I decided to propose and I wanted it to be something memorable, but at the same time it's MY proposal too. I don't want it to be memorable because I met her expectations and was unhappy about it. We were planning on going to Europe and we did, we had a great time but I didn't proposed because if I did, it would probably be on the top of the Eiffel Tower and no thanks.

I'm not a fan of public proposals, I think it's embarassing and the pressure is awful. We live in LA and we both have very busy lives, so in my mind, taking her to a lovely small town in the South where we had nature and the sound of waves crashing and just getting away from the city life was a good thing. I didn't hired any photographers because it wasn't worth it, I thought about taking her to a different country and doing it in beautiful places afterwards. The proposal itself was just about marrying her. Being with her. And I DID bought her the ring she wanted.

She was very annoyed. She looked at me and said 'this is a horrible joke, Logan' then she started crying (?) because I "ruined it" for her. Then she pretended the proposal didn't happened and now she's still talking about rings like I DIDN'T loving PROPOSED.

I love her, but I don't know if I'm being a jerk by not meeting her expectations or if she's being awful.

TL;DR: proposed to my gf in a small town in the south, she's pretending it didn't happened because she wants it to be fancy.

yikes

CubanMissile posted:

It's times like these that I wish dudes could get laid as easily as women because really the best thing for him to do at this point would be to gently caress Julie.

Nah, that's just an initial overreaction. I can see two dudes having a talk and be like "my current GF isn't as pretty as some of the others and her vagina is a little too loose."

Still he has every right to get into a big fight with her about this and probably should.

I could see it too but I'd be fairly careful about not putting it in writing... I dunno I guess. It's be pretty fuckin' devastating for the old self esteem to hear whether you're a boy or girl though :(

I feel like boys take dick size matters more seriously than girls do, as well.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
can you dipshits take this boring age of consent discussion to d&d

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Moridin920 posted:

I'm sorry are you referencing my 'strippers don't want to suck your dirty drunk dick and they only do it bc they need the cash' post in the other thread?

or are you saying romeo and juliet laws are stupid and shouldn't exist or what exactly?
No I think it was the thread where the 30 year old goon had an 18 year old kinky girlfriend and was pimping out photos/videos of her on reddit for money. He took a cut or something. Eventually she came to the thread to defend him and linked her fetlife which had videos of like, him peeing on her and stuff. It was a weird/funny thread.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RNG posted:

by a show of hands who's had to explain that 15 is old enough to someone before

by show of hands take your anime avatar and gently caress right off unless it's to post content relevant to the thread goddamn

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

No I think it was the thread where the 30 year old goon had an 18 year old kinky girlfriend and was pimping out photos/videos of her on reddit for money. He took a cut or something. Eventually she came to the thread to defend him and linked her fetlife which had videos of like, him peeing on her and stuff. It was a weird/funny thread.

well I didn't see that thread but i'ma have to firmly say yeah that's some eyebrow raising poo poo right there. like alright they're super into fetish stuff but....... lol

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Stuntman posted:

Go make an OP about it then, you guys have been making GBS threads up this thread for pages now. No one cares.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
anyway that dude shouldn't marry that self centered gold digging floozy IMO what a selfish bitch like the proposal is 100% about her and how dare he not hire pro photographers to document the moment

Stuntman posted:

go argue with the courts about romeo and juliet laws then duder but gently caress off no one here cares anymore

e: STAY ON TOPIC SHITHEAD

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 8, 2016

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you fucks are determined to defend child rape i guess there's nothing else to be done. i'm still right, by the way

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also any updates on that mystery family thread or? I misplaced my link

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Stuntman posted:

if you fucks are determined to defend child rape i guess there's nothing else to be done. i'm still right, by the way

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
... jon pop dad is that you

quote:

[28M] I am getting addicted to Sugar Daddy / Sugar Baby dating and wondering if it's hurting my chances at ever finding a real relationship.Personal issues
submitted 7 hours ago * by donzario

I am a 28M professional who has never had an exclusive relationship or dated anyone for more than 6 months. I've never even had anything close to a hook up or one night stand.

I discovered the site Seeking Arrangement earlier this year. Basically the premise is finding mutually beneficial arrangements with women. I provide an amount each time we meet and they provide me with companionship via dinner dates, hanging out, and sex.

What keeps me going is the rush of having something guaranteed with a girl who isn't a prostitute in the sense that they have clients and see different guys everyday. These are usually girls just looking for a little income on the side (for tuition, car payments, etc). There are regular prostitutes on that site obviously, but its easy to tell them apart from students or other girls just doing this on the side. In conclusion though, I do understand this is prostitution.

The downside aspect is that I am still paying for companionship. There's even girls on there who ask me why I'm even part of the site due to my looks and age. I just tell them I get a rush out of doing this every once in a while. It also sucks to think that this money could obviously be spent somewhere better.

I am single, so I'm not cheating on anyone. However, I am starting to wonder if this is hindering my mindset of finding a real connection. I am even seeing a therapist in hope of stopping but once every few months I comeback to it.

EDIT* - To clarify, I am not deluded. Yes I understand this is a form of prostitution, and No I don't believe I am different than anyone who has ever solicited a prostitute.

EDIT 2** - I have only done this with 2 girls on that site, but which we stopped meeting after a few times hanging out. My problem is the addiction to the site and disclosing any part of this issue with future relationships. That is why I am seeing a therapist to work things through.

EDIT 3*** - Ok, apparently anything I say or reply with is getting downvoted. Thank you for all your thoughts, positive and negative. All I want to say is that I realize these are not relationships, these are people I am paying to spend time and have sex with. I get that. I am trying to stop and move on via therapy which I have been doing on and off since last year. I recognize that some girls will be ok when I disclose this and some will not, all I ask is that they understand the reason I did it - Convenience, urges, and obviously a lack of confidence and insecurities which I am trying to work on. I hope I am not coming off as someone who is paying a different girl each day, that's not what is happening.

tl;dr: Am I hosed up for seeking Sugar Daddy / Sugar Babt relationships while I'm single? How can I move on from this and disclose this to a future GF?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i dont understand the lack of self respect some of these people have

who gets turned down for a marriage proposal because "it wasn't expensive enough" and then think "ah hmm yes this is someone i can see myself spending the rest of my life with"

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Stuntman posted:

Congratulations. The beacon of light that this forum needs, thank goodness you're here to save the thread from its stated topic.

quote:

Me [32 M] with my wife [32 F] of 3 years, Found out that she has lending all our savings to her sister behind my back

This shouldn't be a problem and I think that I just need to vent a little so I thank everyone for the patience. Some background, when we married we decide to create an account for savings where we put all we have at the moment and to keep separate accounts for our earnings, I'm not really good at saving money so we decide that my income would go in pay the bills and everything that is needed since it was more than enough, while she would use most of her salary in savings or emergencys.

She actually earns 100% more than me and we where planning in investing this money in a few proyects to make it growth. Well I never asked what she was doing with his money and everything we did or need was comming out of my pocket I was sure that our savings were only getting bigger.

Yesterday I sit in our PC and I found this Excel document with the money that she is being lending to his sister business. I start reading the numbers the images of the bank withdraws and I end up speechless, she already has give her what I earn in a full year and half of work.
It's just money her money, she is helping his family, but I don't trust her sister, since she has already had problems for asking for money she can't pay back and probably thats why she is doing it without telling me. But I can't stop feeling down and betrayed.
Any advice would be welcome before I go to home and try to talk to her about this.

tl;dr: Found out all our savings are gone, and feel bad about it. Any advice to talk about the issue without scalate the situation.

Update: Thank you to everyone, I really needed somenone to talk about this.

She came home, we sit down and I show her the printed document. She remaint silent for a minute and ask me if I was ok?, I say a simple "no" and she began to explain all the proyect to me, the ROI, the posible infractions and when we are going to see our money back ( 2 years and a half ), sadly all that money wasn't enough and she needs to take a loan to feed more money to this thing (needs my signature to do this and I have no plans in signing anything), I waited for any other explanation or apology, It didn't came, then I proceed to tell her how this way of doing things behind my back destroyed any confidence or trust that could exist in any promise that she ever made me. She accepted the blame but couldn't say no, she had to help her sister that is the way she was raised.

Now I'm in the guest room and I have no idea what to do or think.

Yikes.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

here, read this with an open mind

quote:

Recently my sisters friend 'Dave' moved into our house. He had a lot of trouble finding a good apartment because they're very expensive in our city so my sister offered him to stay with us for a while.At the beginning I really liked Dave because he's extremely gorgeous (looks exactly like Steve if you know him) and likeable. He was really nice to me as well and we always talked about movies and music. I thought he was amazing and developed a huge crush on him instantly.

However this all changed last week. My sister and Dave were downstairs talking while I was in my room. I was laying on my bed when Dave suddenly walked in. He sat on top of me, leaned over and looked directly into my eyes. He was asking me what I'm up to but I couldn't even concentrate at all because he was so close. Then he put his head on my chest while using his phone. My brain was stuck and I kindly told him to get off me as I needed the bathroom. When I got up there was a huge wet spot on my pants and he immediately noticed. He was hysterically laughing and said "wow, that was easy". I cleaned myself up in the bathroom (yes I came in my pants, had to change them as well) and when I went back he was laying on my bed and asked me if I'm okay. I was mortified and couldn't even look at him. He giggled and left the room.

Ever since this happened he's been bringing it up and making fun of me. He calls me nicknames like "jizzpants" and says that I had this "hilarious" expression on my face. The worst incident happened yesterday when we had a family dinner (there were family friends there as well so we were around a dozen people). Dave thought it was funny to retell the story in front of everyone. I was squirming in my seat and begged him to shut the hell up but he didn't stop. He kept saying "no don't worry, it's really cute and funny". Everyone was chuckling and my parents said that I'm "obsessed" with Dave. My sister saw how uncomfortable I was and told them to knock it off. They kept laughing and teasing me. I was utterly mortified and left the table.

Later Dave came up to me and said that I shouldn't be embarrassed because I'm "so adorable". I told him to please stop talking about it and he laughed and pinched my cheeks. (Btw, I don't know why he's treating me like I'm some cute little teddy bear when he's so small and I'm a lot bigger than him). I told him again "please just stop this" and he said "awww are you really mad at me? I'm sorry". He had the biggest grin on his face so I don't think he was actually sorry. I ignored him and he called me dramatic etc.
He's still making fun of me and portraying me as some sort of perv despite the fact I had no control over it. I hate it, I hate the way no one apart from my sister is taking it serious and I hate the way Dave thinks this is all funny. How do I get him to stop? I wish this didn't get to me as much as it does.

TL;DR My sisters friend sat on top of me, I ended up cumming in my pants. He now makes fun of me every chance he gets and even retold this incident at the dinner table. I hate it but he's still continuing.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

oh my god stop posting

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

i dont understand the lack of self respect some of these people have

who gets turned down for a marriage proposal because "it wasn't expensive enough" and then think "ah hmm yes this is someone i can see myself spending the rest of my life with"

this x1000

like holy gently caress I can't imagine even getting to proposal stage with someone like that (obsessed with material poo poo but not even rich herself so she expects others to do it for her) but dude after a snub like that it's loving over bitch

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RNG posted:

here, read this with an open mind

like what is she, 13? methinks the anime avatar doth protest a little too much.

quote:

My [31F] girlfriend [27F] has been texting "I love you"s to a co-worker

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4wosxu/my_31f_girlfriend_27f_has_been_texting_i_love/

Mentor: Are you drunk?
SO: No... I just miss you
Mentor: Haha, we've been texting all day!
SO: Yeah but we haven't really talked. I love you, babe
Mentor: I love you too, babe

\/\/\/ in about 17 minutes

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Aug 9, 2016

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Holy poo poo moridin, stop posting for like two minutes

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Moridin920 posted:

... jon pop dad is that you

Geez, this guy recognizes he has a problem and people poo poo all over him. They just completely pretend to ignore how it could be appealing making your life into irl porn. Disposable, no emotional entanglements. Good for him for seeking therapy.

And living in Las Vegas it's amazing how many normalish girls you meet doing this sort of thing. It's crazy how 100% of them talk like it's no big deal and it won't emotionally affect them at all.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

like what is she, 13? methinks the anime avatar doth protest a little too much.

Umm, actually...she's 300 years old I'll have you know. :pseudo:

Stuntman posted:

Of course you're right.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CubanMissile posted:

Geez, this guy recognizes he has a problem and people poo poo all over him. They just completely pretend to ignore how it could be appealing making your life into irl porn. Disposable, no emotional entanglements. Good for him for seeking therapy.

And living in Las Vegas it's amazing how many normalish girls you meet doing this sort of thing. It's crazy how 100% of them talk like it's no big deal and it won't emotionally affect them at all.

I bet there's actually a lot of professionals out there like him, and yeah I was a bit surprised at the amount of vitriol haha like he gets it dudes he gets it he is seeking to improve.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Jack Trades posted:

Umm, actually...she's 300 years old I'll have you know. :pseudo:

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

this x1000

like holy gently caress I can't imagine even getting to proposal stage with someone like that (obsessed with material poo poo but not even rich herself so she expects others to do it for her) but dude after a snub like that it's loving over bitch
I could kind of understand if she was all about the proposal but wanted to do a mock proposal photo shoot elsewhere later just for "memories" or social media or whatever.

But yeah, how she reacted is dump after the vacation status. Unless she kinda apologizes when you talk about what happened. I mean I am pretty forgiving because I have had some real lovely reactions to real dumb things in my life, and I have definitely wanted to take some reactions back after a day or three.

Moridin920 posted:

I bet there's actually a lot of professionals out there like him, and yeah I was a bit surprised at the amount of vitriol haha like he gets it dudes he gets it he is seeking to improve.
It's a little more common than you'd expect. I have a friend who is a girl that did those sites for a bit. And you'd never really expect it of her.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
jesus christ moridin

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

My [15M] anime gf[300F] wanted to give me a hug but I'm afraid I'll jizz in my pants and she'll go to jail for rape. Help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Yeah, she gets to be the person just "helping her family" as long as this dude pays all the bills. gently caress that lady.

• Locked thread