Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I bet gaz timed hot topic emma to capitalise on sure-fire hit movie The Suicide Squad starring hot topic emmadeadpool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

punchymcpunch posted:

I bet gaz timed hot topic emma to capitalise on sure-fire hit movie The Suicide Squad starring hot topic emmadeadpool.
If it's gaz timing I'm shocked it came out this summer

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

it was actually timed for xmen apocalypse

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!
I got Howard the Duck and I finished that Mystic Mayhem hidden achievement finally and got that awesome Magik costume. I am waiting to see if they do a free giveaway for Luke Cage for his show premier in September. I got chills when he came out of the tank in the trailer and they did a nod to his classic (and best) costume. I had a tear in my eye.

It seems that I had been suckered back into WoW for the time being, new expansion and all that jazz (I apparently preordered the collector's edition back in Nov 2015), so that's why I haven't been logging in as much as I used to.

I hope Angela is better than Ultron

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Is Angela out yet

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

BabyFur Denny posted:

Is Angela out yet

SOON (TM)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She's going to be on PTS in about 2 weeks.

So expect her to launch in 15 days.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

so icr will see her in 13 days?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I've already played her.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

in future fight

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
We had three whole people on simultaneously last night for all of 2 minutes. There was even a brief conversation in SG chat. It was all very magical.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

When I saw last post and saw it was you, Drythe, that posted, I knew with certainty it was a post about SV.

Bro, please. :P. Can't be predictable man. Keep the love alive BABAY!

please do not diminish the passion we have for one another w/ yr tawdry insinuations

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Saint Freak is so used to playing alone that when I logged in and asked for gear advice in SG chat he hissed and skittered back into a dark hole.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I was having private time with Emma thanks

High-five from God

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 13, 2016

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

one, two, three, four! Four polygons on that arm!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Not like all of you care but looks like Future Fight is releasing Songbird, Squirrel Girl and Hulkling in next patch with Gwenpool and White Tiger.

Mr Gaz you can do the Squirrel Girl QoL any day now.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Can't wait for the incoming Luke revamp for when his show hits. He will totally become worse when they do it. I would actually play this game occasionally but the lack of a PC hurts that attempt.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Can't wait for the incoming Luke revamp for when his show hits. He will totally become worse when they do it. I would actually play this game occasionally but the lack of a PC hurts that attempt.

Don't you realize that we're all playing the game. It's totally meta now. No need to log in anymore.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Have they done any optimization on this game yet or does it still run like crap?

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

It always ran fine for me. Try turning up all settings "to the max"

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Yeah it's one of those quirky "runs best at max settings" types of games

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

...and Furiously as The Beagle.
Yea, it runs fine on my laptop/tablet with Intel hd graphics.

Furiously fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 13, 2016

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

The first time I quit MH, I crushed/absolutely embarrassed all of ICR's high scores in OMD1 & 2 ('cept for 1 map, argh, how did you get that score). ICR come play OMD:U with me since you're at least familiar with the franchise.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Out of respect for our friendship I'll come play the game with you. I'll see what it's like.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Lozareth posted:

The first time I quit MH, I crushed/absolutely embarrassed all of ICR's high scores in OMD1 & 2 ('cept for 1 map, argh, how did you get that score). ICR come play OMD:U with me since you're at least familiar with the franchise.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Out of respect for our friendship I'll come play the game with you. I'll see what it's like.

is OMD:U even any good

I loved the first two but I saw like "arena based gameplay" or whatever and my eyes glossed over

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Is this another stupid phone game you're trying to get people into?

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

Rufio posted:

I don't know what's worse; OMD:U or Givermaul.

OMD:U actually seems like fun.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Rufio posted:

Worse. It's Orcs Must Die! Unchained, another stupid MOBA.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I've been caught up in Good mobile game, Fantasy War Tactics. The game is fun and like marvel heroes, gives many incentives for playing it to keep playing it. Except the rewards are mostly irl money currency in varying amounts.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Rofl yeah I'm very sure a moba from the great orcs must for franchise is very good. If you're gonna be playing that, you need to find another hobby outside of gaming cause you've hit rock bottom

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
people who live in glass rocket leagues shouldnt throw stones

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

I haven't played the moba-like Siege mode. I stick to Survival mode which is the same classic Orcs Must Die gameplay. It can be played co-op by up to 3 people now (used to be 5 but they scaled it back to 3). I'm enjoying it a lot but there aren't many maps yet and the grind for crafting materials is insane. After 2 weeks I finally hit account level 30 today to unlock all traps/guardians/traits/equipment and there's still a looooooong ways to go to fully upgrade even 1 trap, much less all of them. I'll probably be burnt out on the limited number of maps before then. But right now I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's more challenging than the first 2 games since it's being designed for multiplayer but there's still plenty you can solo. It's in open beta right now but is pretty feature complete and polished with few bugs (except for being able to block the spawns on The Wall map so the mobs just disappear, easiest 5-star ever), f2p, cash shop. No need to buy heroes since there's 5 guest heroes to choose from each week and heroes can be purchased with a currency you earn anyway. I played the crap out of OMD2 with my twin brother and it was fantastic playing multiplayer. Haven't gotten him to take a break from Mechwarrior Online to try OMD:U yet but he will. ICR's the only other person I know that played the first two. It does have a matchmaker to play with random pubbies though that usually takes 3-5 minutes to dump you in a game and a lot of the time makes you go solo. Always been fun when I've gotten in a game with 1 or 2 others. Crap, I'm rambling.

I keep thinking about starting a thread for the game since I haven't seen one. Being the OP is so much responsibility though.

Another edit: The game was pretty bad in closed beta. Didn't look or feel like Orcs Must Die at all and was even more of a hellish grind. I stopped playing it for months after only giving it a few days. Came back to it 2 weeks ago and it has improved immensely on all levels.

Lozareth fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Aug 14, 2016

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Just be a poo poo op like kelp or icr

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah the op doesn't matter. Just type up some paragraphs and let it ride.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

How many cosmics does your twin have?

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I took this screenshot and thought netflix had very poignant commentary on the SG situation:

full size http://i.imgur.com/pIV2PEf.jpg

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

How many cosmics does your twin have?

Zero. He was in the sg for awhile but ended up hating the game. He tried to get me to play Grim Dawn with him and even gifted it to me. I hated that game.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Here's a datamine for both people that logged in in the past 24 hours.

Angela and Stuff

Tasha VU

Holy poo poo PRETZELS BOYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

• Locked thread