Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
I'm not sure about these commercials. Coors Light appears to be trying to reinvent itself as the energy drink of beers. People are high-fiving one another after, like, running those stupid mud marathons and then drinking a Coors. That's just not how this works.

I would prefer to see more realistic versions, e.g.:

- A guy trying to get through a day of work hungover without throwing up. (WHATEVER YOUR MOUNTAIN, CLIMB ON!)

- Someone trying to put a condom on before their boner goes down. (WHATEVER YOUR MOUNTAIN, CLIMB ON!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Heh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's 5:00 in the morning. You've just pissed on a dumpster. CLIMB ON

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
a man sobs alone in a dimly lit apartment with a loaded handgun in his mouth...CLIMB ON

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hah yeh like show a chick walking into an abortion clinic with jizzing penises permanent markered on her face and her fat redneck dad with puke on his wife beater with his belt in his hand being held back by staff. P cool.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
wrrarrrr beer

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
sorry i only drink america

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

the great deceiver posted:

a man sobs alone in a dimly lit apartment with a loaded handgun in his mouth...CLIMB ON

Falls asleep jerking off to Girls Gone Wild infomercial CLIMB ON

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Moridin920 posted:

It's 5:00 in the morning. You've just pissed on a dumpster. CLIMB ON

You are a sex offender if you pissing on that dumpster. Go to jail. Go directly to county lockup. Bail is set at $12,000.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

My Imaginary GF posted:

You are a sex offender if you pissing on that dumpster. Go to jail. Go directly to county lockup. Bail is set at $12,000.

seems like you been there done that a few times

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
gross dude fails miserably at hitting on overly attractive girl, keeps trying despite getting blatentky shut down repeatedly, drinks awful beer very loudly the entire time, splashes it on surroundings obliviously CLIMB ON

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op's mom belly is a mountain; CLIMB ON

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
getting drunk and doing narcotics imported by a brutal multinational organization owns

suckle upon mi huevos puto

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Chinatown posted:

getting drunk and doing narcotics imported by a brutal multinational organization owns

suckle upon mi huevos puto

hell fuckin yes my dude

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
you are a rotting corpse on a dying planet CLIMB ON

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Trying desperately to achieve orgasm while medicated to the gills... CLIMB ON

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Ben Smash posted:

Trying desperately to achieve orgasm while medicated to the gills... CLIMB ON

i feel you my lexabro

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Vaping in the bathroom because your boss won't let you take a smoke break but then you hear him come in to take a poo poo... CLIMB ON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Boof Bonser posted:

I would prefer to see more realistic versions, e.g.:

- A guy trying to get through a day of work hungover without throwing up. (WHATEVER YOUR MOUNTAIN, CLIMB ON!)

- Someone trying to put a condom on before their boner goes down. (WHATEVER YOUR MOUNTAIN, CLIMB ON!)

that was the idea behind bud lights real men of genius ads

• Locked thread