Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Moridin920 posted:

well good luck in your future endeavors please do not shoot anyone

As long as my sanity doesn't return...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
has anyone talked about male and female brains apparently being super different according to MRI yet? because lol to that

http://m.cacm.acm.org/news/204439-a-bug-in-fmri-software-could-invalidate-15-years-of-brain-research/fulltext

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

Okay dumbfuck, you said the natural world. Human beings are part of the natural world, but not the entirety of it. You keep trying to twist my words into some circular logic bullshit and the only person it's working for is yourself and the other autistic manchild with the misogynist av.

Is this not an AMA? I am only asking you questions, not twisting words. No need to get upset.

What do you mean by "Humans beings are part of the natural world, but not the entirety of it."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DrowningInDreams posted:

they decided I was dangerously insane and it was a public health issue.
Welcome to GBS :hf:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Counterpoint: Athletic teams teach cooperation, encourage physical fitness, contribute to community spirit and welfare, and most important they teach personal responsibility.

More Fortune 500 CEOs were on the wrestling team in high school. Athletics is absolutely a major aspect of education, to say otherwise suggests you have never actually had any practical experience with an athletic program.

Athletics integrates knowledge of science and medicine, and in general serves as an excellent means for kids to sharpen more esoteric things, like willpower, as well as to learn bravery and--most importantly--learn how to lose. And learning that is very, very important.

*sigh*

this is all true

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GBS does not like sports.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
sports are good when you are a participant

sports fans are awful however

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i rule at foosball i bet i could totally trash this 8bit nerd

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yeah but having the biggest dick is the best GBS style "own " you can pull on other posters, who will be crying while jacking off and thinking about you jacking your bigger dick.

well, poo poo, I didn't know all the posters in this thread jacked their little or average dicks to my giant black donger

now I can lube myself with fantasies of the other posters having been owned by my very sly own/reference to my ding up above

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Noyemi K posted:

well, poo poo, I didn't know all the posters in this thread jacked their little or average dicks to my giant black donger

now I can lube myself with fantasies of the other posters having been owned by my very sly own/reference to my ding up above
No! You'll create a feedback loop! :wth:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

im gaye posted:

football is a working class sport, try rugby mate

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lichy posted:

sports fans are awful however

I agree, I cannot stand loving obese assholes in the sidelines yelling at their kids, telling them that they suck.

you fat fucker, you couldn't even run ten yards, these boys are literally risking their necks for your slavering entertainment

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im gaye posted:

make him your 8bitch

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Counterpoint: Athletic teams teach cooperation, encourage physical fitness, contribute to community spirit and welfare, and most important they teach personal responsibility.

More Fortune 500 CEOs were on the wrestling team in high school. Athletics is absolutely a major aspect of education, to say otherwise suggests you have never actually had any practical experience with an athletic program.

counterpoint: i was a high school wrestler, you poo poo eater, and now here i am arguing with your dumbass on an internet forum about the most ridiculous poo poo. not as great as you sell it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

counterpoint: i was a high school wrestler, you poo poo eater, and now here i am arguing with your dumbass on an internet forum about the most ridiculous poo poo. not as great as you sell it

I mean I was on the football team and it was pretty outrageously dumb and gay but he's not wrong about athletics in general.

It's dumb that our PE classes are basically all cut while people cry about our fat kids.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Noyemi K posted:

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

a hole-y ghost posted:

No! You'll create a feedback loop! :wth:

too late, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I'm being self-modulated to an ever increasing limit!!!!!!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
if any of yall waiting for surgery wanna know what having a vagina feels like u can borrow mine to try on

but you have to keep it through shark week

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PBS Newshour posted:

8 bit, what is your goal here besides being really boring

I want people to stop mutilating themselves (or their children) in the name of bad science and weird politics, and I'd sincerely like all who suffer gender dysphoria to ultimately learn to accept themselves for who they are, to have happy lives, productive families, and to succeed both professionally and personally.

I also need to kill two hours.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one day we're gonna grow custom made bodies in vats and switch our brains in and out of them

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

one day we're gonna grow custom made bodies in vats and switch our brains in and out of them

My future body is going to be a moving pile of boobs

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Archer666 posted:

My future body is going to be a moving pile of boobs

if you will it, it is no dream

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I want people to stop mutilating themselves (or their children) in the name of bad science and weird politics, and I'd sincerely like all who suffer gender dysphoria to ultimately learn to accept themselves for who they are, to have happy lives, productive families, and to succeed both professionally and personally.

this is okay tbh

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

whoflungpoop posted:

if any of yall waiting for surgery wanna know what having a vagina feels like u can borrow mine to try on

but you have to keep it through shark week

no one wants to test drive the car with the wheels removed

but trying it on from the other side may be an option

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Vaginas are supposed to have wheels? :stare:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
only the hillbilly ones

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I want people to stop mutilating themselves (or their children) in the name of bad science and weird politics

want in one hand poo poo in the other and see which one holds your posts

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

whoflungpoop posted:

want in one hand poo poo in the other and see which one holds your posts

:sad:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

People should be able to have surgery on their genitals, which other people won't even see anyway, if they want to, in my opinion.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

sounds reasonable

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress double post

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

Is this not an AMA? I am only asking you questions, not twisting words. No need to get upset.

What do you mean by "Humans beings are part of the natural world, but not the entirety of it."

Can you please answer this question op, or are you abandoning your thread because you got upset?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So I've got an honest question. If a child started the hormone treatments and then changed their mind would there be any lifelong repercussions? Like, how quickly can the body get its hormones back in line?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Solice Kirsk posted:

So I've got an honest question. If a child started the hormone treatments and then changed their mind would there be any lifelong repercussions? Like, how quickly can the body get its hormones back in line?

it's a good way to produce goons considering you would delay emotional and sexual maturity so probably never

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

I imagine that if he/she/it changes his/her/its mind before puberty it wouldn't be that bad, but during puberty that'd just be all bad.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

literally worse than Hitler

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
I didn't read the whole thread, and while the transgender women talking about their cocks like characters in a jew comedy is not something I want to read, it is still much better than the tedious dudes trying to impress each other with how redpilled they are. I think I'll go read and post in the Hillary Megathread, see you later GBS.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't think it's possible for a child to start treatment to begin with, without every adult ever deciding that it was ok. The chances of this happening are basically zero.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
if lowtax wants to revive these here gay forums he should secretly poison the water supply with puberty blockers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

depends on how long they've been on them, some hormone changes are irreversible and some arent. this is part of why for a child that hasnt gone thru pube yet, they give them meds to delay puberty until they can be sure the kids a tru tran

• Locked thread