Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

im going to get drunk and drive a lawnmower around in circles while firing guns into the air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

satanic splash-back posted:

im going to get drunk and drive a lawnmower around in circles while firing guns into the air

Guy gets it

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

No, he's using a lawnmower instead of an ATV.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Death to America

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

notZaar posted:

No, he's using a lawnmower instead of an ATV.

I use a rascal

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

King of Bees posted:

I use a rascal

You are american as gently caress

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
for every gun you dont own im going to own three -- suck on that you hippie commie :clint:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

King of Bees posted:

I use a rascal

That's for lesser Americans who have been self-owned.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Quote-Unquote posted:

Is it true that the average American owns more guns than there are Americans?

This is why we let in so many immigrants, we need more peeps to help shoot all these guns we have.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Coffee is a middle eastern drink derived from an Ethiopian plant.

How can it be considered American?

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
America's destiny manifests my flagpole to full mast GODDAMN PATRIOTISM FEELS GOOD

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

H.H posted:

Because it's very popular in America. Same deal with burgs and pizza. Don't be so close minded.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

H.H posted:

we have incorporated stuff from various cultures and made it way better

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we're basically the all-star team of cultures

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Good on you, OP. God Bless America. :911:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

poopnanners posted:

Good on you, OP. God Bless America. :911:

Hang on now, this is a violation of the Constitution. We separate church and state here in the 'Ca.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Parallax Scroll posted:

we have incorporated stuff from various cultures and made it way better

Pretty sure there's a Bedouin sitting in some oasis in the middle of the Sahara with a smartphone right now laughing his rear end off at this.

For real though, American coffee is pretty sub-standard.

Though you've basically made the hamburger your own by now, I'll give you that.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
America makes everything great actually. We just attract the smart and wealthy and let them do their magic here. I'm sure that Bedouin with his gross mud coffee full of cardamon is really enjoying that subpart drink.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Death to America

harsh

but fair

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

King of Bees posted:

But today... Today, Im having a nice cup of tea (PG Tips) at breakfast instead of coffee.

You fukkin disgust me.

Not really

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Only true Americans vote Trump 2016.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Wamdoodle posted:

You fukkin disgust me.

Not really

I'm a melting pot of a multi cultural society with a bunch of loving guns and nukes. And I love it. (PG tips is pretty tasty)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Time to mow the lawn before the hoa gets me.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

notZaar posted:

America makes everything great actually. We just attract the smart and wealthy and let them do their magic here. I'm sure that Bedouin with his gross mud coffee full of cardamon is really enjoying that subpart drink.

Well, Italian coffee is also better.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

lol if you get your caffeine from anything other than gas station red bull knock offs

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

+

+

=

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Aug 19, 2016

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

So statistically you're obese. Proud to be an American

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

King of Bees posted:

Time to mow the lawn before the hoa gets me.

lol if they come on your property just stand your ground fam.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i really enjoy PG Tips. do you take cream or lemon?

also i hope you had your coffee already or you're in for a nice DT headache.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Im Russian but the other day I realized I'm more American than Russian because I hate vodka and love McDonald's. But on the other hand I love potatoes. But on the other other hand fries are potatoes? I don't know. :911: :ussr:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hamburgers are awesome, but McDonalds is trash

All their burgers just taste like grease and whaever sauce is on it

But yes, hamburgers are cool and good and the only worthwhile food America brings to the table

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Zzulu posted:

Hamburgers are awesome, but McDonalds is trash

All their burgers just taste like grease and whaever sauce is on it

But yes, hamburgers are cool and good and the only worthwhile food America brings to the table

That's why they're amazing: it's pure salt and grease. So good. There's two within 100 feet of my house, one sucks and gets orders wrong and the food is cold but it's by like 6 halfway houses so I don't blame them. The other is great and super friendly.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Thin Privilege posted:

Im Russian but the other day I realized I'm more American than Russian because I hate vodka and love McDonald's. But on the other hand I love potatoes. But on the other other hand fries are potatoes? I don't know. :911: :ussr:

the anti-gorbachev coup was defeated 25 years ago because people already felt the taste of delicious American Hambubger with Freedom Fries and a large Coke in their mouths and wouldn't want to give up the dream

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

generative grammer posted:

the anti-gorbachev coup was defeated 25 years ago because people already felt the taste of delicious American Hambubger with Freedom Fries and a large Coke in their mouths and wouldn't want to give up the dream

My mom stood in line for 2 hours to get food at the first McDonald's in Moscow. She brought me back a strawberry milk shake and fries and I was hooked.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
But people in Russia eat burgers with a knife and spoon :psyduck:

You gotta jam that thing in your gullet like a true McDonald's customer!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

This guy is flying the flag of a traitorous country we beat in a war, not a true American.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*sips off brand soda directly from a THREE liter bottle*

"Heh fuckin commies, this is freedom" :patriot:

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Thin Privilege posted:

My mom stood in line for 2 hours to get food at the first McDonald's in Moscow. She brought me back a strawberry milk shake and fries and I was hooked.

Is it true that McDonald's is really popular in Russia, even with middle class people who should really know better?

When I visited Moscow a year ago my sister told me it has something to do with non-chain restaurants being too expensive for most people.
Despite being highly educated, having a relatively good management position and experience living abroad she often eats there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I got me a decal of Calvin pissing on a China flag on my van and I loving EAT coal. Heaps of loving coal. Coal smoothies, ground coal on my loving steak.

• Locked thread