Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Kill victims in their own homes. Before leaving, go to the kitchen and remove any and all dried herbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

gleebster posted:

Kill victims in their own homes. Before leaving, go to the kitchen and remove any and all dried herbs.

Okay, okay good lets-- I'm glad you're trying-- let's try to step back though and see if theres... literally anything else We could try, besides just... removing dried herbs from their kitchen. :geno:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

gleebster posted:

Better yet, add water into the containers.
You be the "Rehydrator."

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
I dunno, if I was going to go to all that effort, I think my victims would deserve some dignity and creative use of their minor celebrity as a serial killer victim.

I would post photos of their dead mutilated corpses on their own facebook pages, change all their social media images to their dead faces, but post photo's do a body job on them like a mortician so any of their freinds and family don't have to pay a funeral home to make them look nice again.

Alternatively, hide dangerous chemicals and explosives in their bodies to kill the medical examiners who CSI the body.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Cut off male and female victims heads and replace them with cantaloupes. Cut off the women's breasts and replace them with grapefruits. Cut off the men's penises and testicles and replace them with a banana and some walnuts. Leave the body parts in the cantaloupe, grapefruit, banana, and walnut sections of the produce area in the grocery store.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Cut off male and female victims heads and replace them with cantaloupes. Cut off the women's breasts and replace them with grapefruits. Cut off the men's penises and testicles and replace them with a banana and some walnuts. Leave the body parts in the cantaloupe, grapefruit, banana, and walnut sections of the produce area in the grocery store.

Sounds fruity! :gay:

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I'd cut my victims open, hollow them out and fill them back up with a variety of tasty pasta salads.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i'd kill myself next to the victims, that way the cops would think I was a victim as well and then they'd never catch me

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I'd poo poo in a box and sent it to the police after every kill.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Bob James posted:

I'd poo poo in a box and sent it to the police after every kill.

Just send your posts. Same thing.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Blow their brains out, cut off their hand and glue the gun to the stump, jam Betamax tape into vertical slit in abdomen, be known as videodrome killer. If that works out start recreating deaths from other James Woods movies.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a gbs post requesting my victims suicide

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I would commit my horrible murder streak in the US, travelling across the country and leaving behind printouts of this image:

The police would think that the killer was an African-American man with green hair, a purple shirt, blue bow-tie and white gloves. This would lead to a nationwide man hunt. Amidst the ensuing race war, I could simply slip out of the country and prepare my next heinous crimes with nobody the wiser.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I'd tuck them into bed so they nice and rested.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

I would use the wet-on-wet oil painting technique made famous by Bob Ross to create beautiful seasonal outdoor scenes in 30 minutes or less and at the end sign my signature in the bottom right corner of the painting.

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
I would stuff the dead bodies into anime body pillow cases

The Weeb Killer

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
I'd be the guy who keeps loving up and murdering himself instead

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
i would leave boxes of booberry, frankenberry, or count chocula at the scene... the cereal killer strikes again

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Aryu Kiddimeh posted:

I'd be the guy who keeps loving up and murdering himself instead

You're a monster!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

John Denver Hoxha posted:

i would leave boxes of booberry, frankenberry, or count chocula at the scene... the cereal killer strikes again

This is good. I like this one.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I would be too scared to do that, makes it all the easier to get caught. And also makes it harder to inflate your kill count after you get caught.

Woden
May 6, 2006
I'd grow weed and put a shitload in their house, that way the cops think they're drug dealers and some cartel dude or whatever offed them.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Woden posted:

I'd grow weed and put a shitload in their house, that way the cops think they're drug dealers and some cartel dude or whatever offed them.

hey it worked in ohio

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

The Bananana posted:

Here's another idea if some of you shy folks still need some suggestions:

I'll leave a banana on your corpse, fucker!!!

Otherwise I think my calling card would be to leave behind sign-up forms for a Wal-Mart Mastercard.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

steamy poo poo on the forehead

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Goatfather posted:

Would that this poo poo were steamy still

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Goatfather posted:

Back in the day you could have actually done this. Stupid dna testing. :argh:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Replace the victims ringtone with the Macarena, then when the police find the body and are wondering who could have done this, the phone will go off and they'd be like 'oh yeah this rear end in a top hat again'.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

The Bananana posted:

Okay, okay good lets-- I'm glad you're trying-- let's try to step back though and see if theres... literally anything else We could try, besides just... removing dried herbs from their kitchen. :geno:

It's not a bad idea at heart, you just need the right spin.

Call the papers after each victim and be all "I want to place a WANTED ad, for a jar of dried basil" and after a while they'll figure out the link and start calling you The Herbivore

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

its thyme to kill again

only the sage will live

it can work

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Some reddit meme so the police would have to do a serious audit of its userbase.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

removing the victim's eyes and replacing them with huge plastic anime eyes

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
Large red star on the victim's face

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Really nice toilet paper.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'll stuff rags in all the drains of their homes and then leave the water running.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Gratuitous amounts of potato salad shoved into anal cavities.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Incitatus posted:

Gratuitous amounts of potato salad shoved into anal cavities.

That of your victim and yourself?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
There should be a serial killer who ties helium balloons to the corpses of their victims and releases them so they float around for a while then land in wacky places.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Gently KRS posted:

I will become the goatse killer, leaving a Polaroid of me standing over the victim with my rear end stretched open.
The only clue the police will have is that they're looking for a married man with a gigantic butthole

don't frame me for murder tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
Here's my wacky scheme. Get a load of this, I'm going to specifically target the most marginalized and vulnerable people in modern society like sex workers, the homeless, runaway teens, and minorities whose deaths the authorities will not care about, ensuring I can ply my diabolical trade without getting caught.

• Locked thread