Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Every time Jerry Rice put his hand over his heart for the national anthem he had a hard time peeling it back off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Every time Jerry Rice put his hand over his heart for the national anthem he had a hard time peeling it back off

thats a good post

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

lol

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Lol

:itwaspoo:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/UncleChaps/status/770701478566633472

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Black or not black, Kaep looks like the worlds largest Progeria sufferer.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I always assumed Latino tbh
Russell Wilson looks Indian.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Literal rapist mad at Kaepernick

Roethlisberger posted:

“When it comes to the National Anthem and the flag, I think it stands for something different. You know, like you said, family, brothers, my grandfather served in the Navy—people that have served this country—men and women who’ve lost their lives...to me that’s the National Anthem we stand and support because they give us the freedom to play this game. We are so, so lucky to play a game that we love...and that’s because we have the freedom that soldiers have given us.”

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Whoa Ben Roethlisberger not accepting someone saying no to something whoa no way.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
1 in 3 service women experience sexual assault or rape (according to DoD statistics, iirc) and if they can't sit down neither should kaep. :v:

Spoeank posted:

Whoa Ben Roethlisberger not accepting someone saying no to something whoa no way.

:lol:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I think history has shown us that Ben prefers it when someone isn't able to stand.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Lmao

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Nate Boyer wrote a thing

https://twitter.com/DaveBoling/status/770764448906686464

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

this is where the niners are going thursday, depleted fanbase and all

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/770769701337260032

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

read-worthy

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by his take.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

I don't think he meant to equate being black with going to war but, well, yeah

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Pimp Cauldron posted:

He was saying that assuming you know what it feels like to be black is as ludicrous as saying you know what it feels like to go to war.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

cravius posted:

He was saying that assuming you know what it feels like to be black is as ludicrous as saying you know what it feels like to go to war.
Yeah, that's exactly what I got out of it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pimp Cauldron posted:

Yeah, you have a much better chance of surviving going to war

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/iheartmiko/status/770348262482116608

:q:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Plus Kaep can draw heat from store security while Miko and I shoplift Macy's blind. I'd like to see Tannehill do that.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

Plus Kaep can draw heat from store security while Miko and I shoplift Macy's blind. I'd like to see Tannehill do that.
lmao

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chichevache posted:

I can't remember if I posted it here or not but Miko tweeted earlier today at a veteran that she wishes a terrorist had killed him with a grenade lol.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Ehud posted:

I can't remember if I posted it here or not but Miko tweeted earlier today at a veteran that she wishes a terrorist had killed him with a grenade lol.

Oh it was posted and I am surprised no one commented on it. I mean even for Miko that is :stare:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That take is mild compared to the rest of the internet

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Praise allah

Philbin is dead

Praise allah

The shirt has been printed

Gay rear end dick nigga jerry rice lol Jesus Miko

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Twitter straight up banned Azalea Banks' account so I'm not quite sure what's stopping them from banning Miko's

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Man i just avoided sports talk after I heard what Kap did, but then I saw that Rodney thing.. Kap is tated up and brown, I am 100% sure he faces the same discrimination "black" people face.

This is why the players union is gonna get hosed so hard in 5 years. They don't know what unity means, despite all that bullshit about team.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Who are the biggest pissbabies? Cops, vets, or people with a hard on for cops and vets?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

CubanMissile posted:

Who are the biggest pissbabies? Cops, vets, or people with a hard on for cops and vets?

What is a "pissbaby"?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

CubanMissile posted:

Cops and vets put their lives on the line.

That last group is made up of fat redneck fucks and bored suburban housewives with nothing better to do than to angrily mash at their keyboards.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

here's one

https://twitter.com/BobGlauber/status/770762324521029632

the replies are cool

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

African AIDS cum posted:

What is a "pissbaby"?

Tony Stewart

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

African AIDS cum posted:

What is a "pissbaby"?
take a look into the mirror to find out lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Jokes on AAC he asks this whenever someone says pissbaby and I already answered him and he responded to the explanation.

Pay attention AAC :colbert:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Torrey Smith seems to be going to bat for Kaepernick on Twitter, bringing attention to the #VeteransForKaepernick hashtag.

(also of note is most vets under that hashtag are POC and most of the people telling him to get out are white. Wonder why)

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Aug 31, 2016

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Chichevache posted:

I was actually pleasantly surprised by his take.

I wouldn't even call it a "take" - it's basically the desired outcome of a protest like this. Boyer was at first mad then took the time to consider why Kaepernick is sitting before realizing he needs to listen more. If this is how the majority of people reacted to Kaepernick, it'd be considerable progress.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Miko was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I can't believe that Coopernick kid joined ISIS

• Locked thread