Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Two USC players accused of raping a woman, filming it and sending the video to her ex-boyfriend. One has been suspended, one hasn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/theiowahawkeyes/status/771752609732501504

Even in bronze form Hayden Fry is more stylish than you will ever be (it is criminal this statue does not have a mustache)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Slap a mustache on that thing and you got Bernie from Weekend at Bernies

e: sorry excuse me, weekend at bernies 2

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This kid sounds like a class act.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
they will make fantastic juco prospects at Auburn University.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Recruiting players already accused of violence against women is more Saban's style actually.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Recruiting players already accused of violence against women is more Saban's style actually.

The Iron Bowl of crimes is the one y'all have a decided lead in so be proud!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

One time and he kicked his rear end off once he hosed up again thankyouverymuch.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:unsmith:

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
https://twitter.com/Big12Conference/status/771772864399679488

Big XII coaches do something similar to what the Big Ten coaches did a few years back, but most of the bits don't have the follow-through. The whole series is hit or miss, but Kingsbury's and Snyder's are awesome.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

What the gently caress, USC? What kind of logical contortions do you have to do in order to conclude that these allegations justify a suspension for one of the alleged rapists, but not the other?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

i like how you keep bringing that guy up that transfered in then immediately got kicked off the team as a moral failing

watch out world next thing you know we're going to be recruiting known child abusers or some poo poo

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Scionix posted:

i like how you keep bringing that guy up that transfered in then immediately got kicked off the team as a moral failing

watch out world next thing you know we're going to be recruiting known child abusers or some poo poo

I'm confused how the fact that he had to be kicked off the team for committing more crimes makes allowing him in the first place more defensible

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It makes Saban look dumb, so maybe he is a deep cover troll.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Scionix posted:

I like how you preemptively accuse Auburn of bringing in violent guys when you're the school that actually did that. It's completely insane that you think having to kick out a guy for a second DV arrest is a point in your favor.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Scionix is the most homer poster here so how is that surprising.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

Scionix is the most homer poster here so how is that surprising.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I like how you preemptively accuse Auburn of bringing in violent guys when you're the school that actually did that. It's completely insane that you think having to kick out a guy for a second DV arrest is a point in your favor.

But on the other hand,

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Fluffdaddy posted:

But on the other hand,

Hey, Auburn only came in 12th this year. :colbert:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

They will never reach the heights of 2011 ever again, either off or on the field

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Andichu I'm gonna be in MoTown tomorrow with a Mountaineer buddy lemme know if you wanna meet up

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PO6zgSNBFU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Hed posted:

Andichu I'm gonna be in MoTown tomorrow with a Mountaineer buddy lemme know if you wanna meet up

Sure! I'll be pretty busy before the game (call time is 10 :smithicide:), but if you want to grab a beer after hit me up. PM me.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Scionix posted:

to think i once missed you

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
WOOOOOH FINISHED ALL MY WORK SO I HAVE NOTHING TO DO FOR THE WEEKEND SO I AM 100% READY TO BE COMPLETELY UNDERWHELMED BY THE MIGHTY FLORIDA GATORS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm going to the gator game tomorrow. I will send all the good vibes

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Lamar Jackson's 8 TDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u1rzUHzdGE

8 TDs is always really cool, but it looks like it was done by way of UNC-Charlotte sucking really bad.

CFB Film Room says he was pressured on like half his pass plays too so that mightn't bode well for Louisville

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

pillsburysoldier posted:

Lamar Jackson's 8 TDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u1rzUHzdGE

8 TDs is always really cool, but it looks like it was done by way of UNC-Charlotte sucking really bad.

CFB Film Room says he was pressured on like half his pass plays too so that mightn't bode well for Louisville

Yeah, Charlotte looked pretty poor. The pressure was worrying, will hurt vs Clemson and FSU a lot if they don't get that fixed. Still looked pretty dominating.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Spurriersold old backup qb is a close family friend and he's hilarious with stories, including that spurrier hated Gatorade forever

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

achillesforever6 posted:

Oakland is 1000000x more .... interesting to hang out

I suppose being a victim of violent crime is more interesting, in a sense.

Oakland is a shithole in a shithole city.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Sash! posted:

I suppose being a victim of violent crime is more interesting, in a sense.

Oakland is a shithole in a shithole city.

The crime rate in Oakland is down a lot over the last few years and is a very affordable Bay Area alternative to the over gentrified hellscape that is San Francisco.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I hope those starfuckers like trains or else they're in for a bad time

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Wow I didn't see this earlier. It's really nice that guy crossed ACC rivalry lines to break bread with Dabo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Im offended by the notion that Scionix is more of a bammer than I am

he was just here first

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Raku posted:

Im offended by the notion that Scionix is more of a bammer than I am

he was just here first

If it helps any I immediately thought about you while reading that. You don't even have to split your allegiance now and then if Texas is not absolute poo poo.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Gentleman, we are less than twenty four hours away from Kansas's one and only win for the season. Are you as excited as I am?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Grittybeard posted:

If it helps any I immediately thought about you while reading that. You don't even have to split your allegiance now and then if Texas is not absolute poo poo.

drat straight

my second team is in the UA system!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
also lol if you don't think Saban brought in Taylor just so he could cut the dude and show the team he was willing to do it

just lol

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
man this looks good please rich vegas people make it happen :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Fluffdaddy posted:

The crime rate in Oakland is down a lot over the last few years and is a very affordable Bay Area alternative to the over gentrified hellscape that is San Francisco.
I'm talking about the Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh where Pitt and CMU are located, got a lot of nice parks (Panther Hollow is in dire need of renovation though) the Carnegie Museums of Art and Nat history, Soldiers and Sailors Museum, the Original Hot Dog Shop, the Carnegie Library, Phipps Conservatory; I've never noticed crime, but then again I volunteer at the museum at day and only go at night when I pretend to volunteer for those over 21 events.

• Locked thread