Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't have much to offer for the gun show, but I almost got gams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 02:09 on Mar 18, 2019

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Your figure appeals to me in ways I should not elaborate on.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Teagan posted:

2x to a 10 in 3 months. over 85lbs. So sad. Hah!! Not horrible, well 2.5, I have plateau'd.

Right on, your face shape has very noticeably changed! Looking good.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

What the hell, how did you do that in 3 months? Great job!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Picnic Princess posted:

This is a great picture! And holy moly that water is so blue.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

That reminds me of Norway or NZ

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nordick posted:

Your figure appeals to me in ways I should not elaborate on.

Would.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I know "creepy" is pretty subjective in this thread but let's not go down this rabbithole.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
there wasn't much ambiguity or doubt in that creepiness at all

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

smh at all these people not able to deliver a classic jugs and anus platonic compliment

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

nice jugs and anus, emmy

ty ty my colleague in friendship

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

What's this thread without me.

Fat Bitch, few months ago

Still a ways to go. But you can see my grumpy 5am face no makeup. Better than double chin face.

grrrrumpy!!

2x to a 10 in 3 months. over 85lbs. So sad. Hah!! Not horrible, well 2.5, I have plateau'd.

Creepy compliments aside, this is some great work! I need to lose some weight and this is pretty inspiring.

Since I think it's poor form to post in this thread without pictures, here's a work selfie

Ugh Mondays

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the world needs more gingers

-a ginger who has lost all his hair

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

You're still ginger, it's just that your hair is so thin you can't see it.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Teagan posted:

that's bad rear end. amazing job :stare:

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Ignite Memories posted:

What the hell, how did you do that in 3 months? Great job!

Still waiting to hear this answer.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Teagan posted:

I am seriously looking for validation here.

I'd have felt very fortunate to go out with you now or 20 years ago.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Grandmother of Five posted:

that's bad rear end. amazing job :stare:

Yeah, poo poo... I lost about 40lbs in around 3-4 months, but 85?! NICE! :toot:

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

skeemon has a new favorite as of 12:18 on Dec 14, 2016

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Teagan posted:

Still a ways to go. But you can see my grumpy 5am face no makeup. Better than double chin face.

grrrrumpy!!

:eyepop:

Dang, well done! Looking good.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

HaB posted:

Still waiting to hear this answer.

Only the best work out in the world. Rowing. Plain and simple. Everything you need. And what really takes the cake is weaning off risperidone. That motherfucker made me fat. So about 15lbs from that. Rowing. I am more muscular than I look because I still really need to lose more weight. I row twice a day most days. I also eat a lot less than I should. I am not healthy exactly, just smaller. Plus I was angry at myself, and anger fuels me to push harder. I also work as a mechanic and work picked up a lot this summer. Hoisting engines is healthy. I lost another 3lbs this week so maybe I am back on track. If you are angry enough to do it, you can do it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Teagan posted:

Only the best work out in the world. Rowing. Plain and simple. Everything you need. And what really takes the cake is weaning off risperidone. That motherfucker made me fat. So about 15lbs from that. Rowing. I am more muscular than I look because I still really need to lose more weight. I row twice a day most days. I also eat a lot less than I should. I am not healthy exactly, just smaller. Plus I was angry at myself, and anger fuels me to push harder. I also work as a mechanic and work picked up a lot this summer. Hoisting engines is healthy. I lost another 3lbs this week so maybe I am back on track. If you are angry enough to do it, you can do it.

How do I harness my general apathy towards life/everything and channel that into getting fit?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Rad Lieutenant posted:

How do I harness my general apathy towards life/everything and channel that into getting fit?

Sit on the rowing machine and stare at the wall. Inch forward every day until you are ready to go backwards. Lather rinse repeat for five years and you will be buff like Henry Cavill.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

Lake Louise?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Wow, few men manage to look this majestic walking by a row of portable toilets.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Seeing the first pic I was ready to unleash the creepyness and hit on the Cavill looking goon. Then I saw the username :(

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

You are a fantastic looking chap. And I enjoy the goat centipede going on in the background.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
*cracks knuckles*

A handsome goon

skeemon posted:

Douchey bathroom selfie

Bae and cat, Hugo

Another handsome goon

Schmeichy posted:

Creepy compliments aside, this is some great work! I need to lose some weight and this is pretty inspiring.

Since I think it's poor form to post in this thread without pictures, here's a work selfie

Ugh Mondays

What great hair texture, what great glasses :swoon:

Teagan posted:

grrrrumpy!!

Dang girl, I thought my 30 pounds in two months was impressive

Picnic Princess posted:

Gams is right hey girl hey :heysexy:

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Wedding was fun. Cropped out my date to protect the innocent. She was confused when I told her I was gonna show them to goons.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Mocking Bird posted:

Dang girl, I thought my 30 pounds in two months was impressive

That is impressive. That's how much a 4 year old kid should weigh. You were carrying around a kid all day and now you're not!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Teagan posted:

grrrrumpy!!

Dang, great job, you look awesome :)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Atarian posted:

Wedding was fun. Cropped out my date to protect the innocent. She was confused when I told her I was gonna show them to goons.

I like to imagine that people in selfies actually have the mutant arms that selfie perspectives give them. You would be very strong if your arm was that big imho

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Atarian posted:

I'm considering classy sneaks for the wedding I'm going to next month and this might've confirmed my decision even if I'm not a ~dreamboat~ like you.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Imo sneaks don't work even on hunks

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

EmmyOk posted:

I like to imagine that people in selfies actually have the mutant arms that selfie perspectives give them. You would be very strong if your arm was that big imho
I was operating the gps while she took the photo. But it does look like i have some weird stretchable freak arm thing happening here.

i am the bird posted:

I'm considering classy sneaks for the wedding I'm going to next month and this might've confirmed my decision even if I'm not a ~dreamboat~ like you.
I was surprised by how many people complemented the sneakers. The Chuck Taylor II's look pretty sharp with a suit.

EmmyOk posted:

I'm gonna become a hunk one day and prove you wrong.

*edit*

Teagan posted:

grrrrumpy!!

Hello there :smug:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

i am the bird posted:

Uh agree to disagree, I've seen pictures of you

On the other hand....

EmmyOk posted:

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
^^^ you're far too nice and I question your assessment but I'ma buy you a drink if I'm ever out west. :3:

EmmyOk posted:

I'm on the fence about sneaks with suits but I'm planning to wear them with a sports coat/chinos that can be more casual. I guess I should've added that the wedding I'm going to probably won't be very formal. Maybe I'll return to the thread soon and demand a vote.

i am the bird has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Sep 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

please do not wear sneakers to a wedding if you are not the ages of five or below