Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

Maybe not enough people even consider that race is a concept. Our media drills it as a fact into our heads people of different skin tones dating is still portrayed as rare and exotic.

So there isn't one, meaning reality isn't conforming to your fantasy. How ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

So there isn't one, meaning reality isn't conforming to your fantasy. How ironic.

Because our society acts to reinforce the idea. I thought you were against it. But maybe you just want to say gently caress whitey and pat yourself on the back. Of course now you will deflect and suggest that just because you act like a jackass onhere doesn't mean you act like an rear end to people you perceive as being responsible for evil whitey in society.

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 6, 2016

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

Because our society acts to reinforce the idea. I thought you were against it. But maybe you just want to say gently caress whitey and pat yourself on the back. Of course now you will deflect and suggest that just because you act like a jackass onhere doesn't mean you act like an rear end to people you perceive as being responsible for evil whitey in society.

Anyone who thinks that white fragility isn't a thing need only read this post.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

steinrokkan posted:

The current Polish government is attempting to turn the country into a literal theocracy. To such an extent that Polish clerics associated with the government are openly calling the Pope a limp wristed liberal, who must be defied so Poland can institute its own truly Catholic regime.

:geno:

Not that a Polish antipope wouldn't be hilarious on a jillion levels.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Who What Now posted:

Shocker, white people are people, and they have their psychological hangups and insecurities. Who would have thunk.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

Maybe putting people down doesn't win them to your side. I know that's hard to learn.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Crowsbeak posted:

Maybe putting people down doesn't win them to your side. I know that's hard to learn.

Someone should tell the alt-right that.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

Someone should tell the alt-right that.
I prefer to have them learn in a camp.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

I think I'll manage without the support of one person.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

I think I'll manage without the support of one person.

Yeah I doubt you do not get called out irl.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Unless they're naturally violent people, and black people just happen to be a lightning rod for their rage. Not saying this is universally true, or that racism might not increase their desire to beat people up, but I wouldn't be surprised at some of them reacting to a deemphasizing of the race divide with an emphasizing of the cop/civilian divide.

So why aren't cops significantly more violent to white people in primarily white areas?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

computer parts posted:

So why aren't cops significantly more violent to white people in primarily white areas?
Yeah, about that.
http://www.hcn.org/issues/SecretsOfTheDeep/why-westerners-die-at-the-hands-of-cops

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.594.4468&rep=rep1&type=pdf

http://www.hamptoninstitution.org/coming-home-to-roost.html#.V_a3gSTWFh5

Like I said, it might just be that beyond the blatant racism, there is a huge culture for violence against the general populace.

TheNakedFantastic
Sep 22, 2006

LITERAL WHITE SUPREMACIST

rudatron posted:

This is the dumbest thing itt, since your last post.

So calling for continued immigration and globalization for the explicit purpose of replacing whites isn't anti white?

TheNakedFantastic
Sep 22, 2006

woke wedding drone posted:

White identity is nothing good, and if it's rubbed out that's great.

It wouldn't mean white people would disappear, and Bon Jovi wouldn't even disappear. But if clueless white people stopped thinking that they're entitled to be first in everything, that would be wonderful.

I like living in a White nation with Whites and I like White culture, and thus it's good to me. Cheers.

TheNakedFantastic
Sep 22, 2006

BrandorKP posted:

Wow what did you guys do to bring out the racists?

Are you asking why a thread about racist right wing movement has racists posting in it?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TheNakedFantastic posted:

So calling for continued immigration and globalization for the explicit purpose of replacing whites isn't anti white?

What do you mean "replacing" whites? Immigrants aren't body snatchers.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Who What Now posted:

What do you mean "replacing" whites? Immigrants aren't body snatchers.

Every time a white people does a sex with one of the darker peoples of the earth, a tiny fraction of white spiritual energy is lost forever to the howling void. Every half-breed child is, in its own way, an act of treason against the greater Volk.

It is most important, Mandrake, to deny them our essence.

on the left
Nov 2, 2013
I Am A Gigantic Piece Of Shit

Literally poo from a diseased human butt

I thought the immigration was more about creating a poor mestizo underclass to perform degrading labor at low costs for elite whites. Sure, undesirable poor whites will have to live in dangerous neighborhoods, but it will be cool having lots of exotic-looking and low-priced prostitutes.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

I like living in a White nation with Whites and I like White culture, and thus it's good to me. Cheers.

Lmbo.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Yeah, this still doesn't prove that. Idaho and Wyoming are the two whitest states in that sample and are at opposite ends of the death rates.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

computer parts posted:

Yeah, this still doesn't prove that. Idaho and Wyoming are the two whitest states in that sample and are at opposite ends of the death rates.

Yet you think violence is only tied to race. Yet those are the whitest state in the nation. Perhaps police racism should be dealt together with police violence.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Crowsbeak posted:

Yet you think violence is only tied to race.

Mmm nope. What I said is that violence won't increase among whites just because non-whites aren't targeted as much.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Ze Pollack posted:

Every time a white people does a sex with one of the darker peoples of the earth, a tiny fraction of white spiritual energy is lost forever to the howling void. Every half-breed child is, in its own way, an act of treason against the greater Volk.

It is most important, Mandrake, to deny them our essence.

I-I'm personally treason? :swoon:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

computer parts posted:

Mmm nope. What I said is that violence won't increase among whites just because non-whites aren't targeted as much.

You suggested that this violence stemmed from racial prejudice only. It doesn't/ Its a culture of both racism and general want to see civilian population as a enemy.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Crowsbeak posted:

You suggested that this violence stemmed from racial prejudice only.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This is too revealing of the craven "white identity." "Why would you criticize whiteness when you are literally white, or could pass as white, and literally enjoy the privilege of whiteness?"

It's like you don't even have a concept of decency or fairness. Dominating others is all you understand, but without the power to actually dominate anyone. Instead you'll stand behind white people with actual power and leer at minorities while your own pockets get cleaned out. "At least I'm white!" you'll crow, in the midst of homelessness.

I feel like you're shadowboxing your own demons and losing, cause that's one crazy structure to build on a tiny foundation.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Are you asking why a thread about racist right wing movement has racists posting in it?

Here's what I want to know: What in your life led you to these beliefs?

I am uninterested in the structure of your beliefs. I don't care about the rationalizations for them. I want to know the meaning, the real significance they have for you. What happened in your life that brought you here believing this?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

I-I'm personally treason? :swoon:

If anything else could explain the extent to which your existence infuriates Team Fourteen Words I welcome them trying to work up the balls to say it.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

computer parts posted:

Well being that there wouldn't be white or black in such a situation of course it wouldn't.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Seeing how another unfairly targeted victims of police brutality seem to be homeless guys...

... maybe a key component limiting police violence is fear of litigation, compounded by racist motives, so you get a sliding scale of brutality instead of just a binary.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

What is "white culture"? Name it's defining traits, name a country that has all of those traits on display. What are it's traditions? It's interpersonal customs? It's family dynamics? It's foodways and cuisine? List the places these traits are universal. White culture doesn't exist. You have a bunch of national and ethnic cultures of people with light skin, but there is no unifying white culture, even giving allowances for some shared heritage from the Greeks, Romans and European Church.

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

KiteAuraan posted:

What is "white culture"? Name it's defining traits, name a country that has all of those traits on display. What are it's traditions? It's interpersonal customs? It's family dynamics? It's foodways and cuisine? List the places these traits are universal. White culture doesn't exist. You have a bunch of national and ethnic cultures of people with light skin, but there is no unifying white culture, even giving allowances for some shared heritage from the Greeks, Romans and European Church.

Notable sitcom Full House. :colbert:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Viniculture.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

steinrokkan posted:

Viniculture.

You just made Iran, Turkey, the Ancient Egyptians and the Phoenicians white and threw out the Scandinavian region for most of their history.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

KiteAuraan posted:

You just made Iran, Turkey, the Ancient Egyptians and the Phoenicians white and threw out the Scandinavian region for most of their history.

Meh, they can be white as far as im concerned. Also gently caress Scandinavia.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

White culture is bad food.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
White culture is talking about food a lot, using food as a signifier of sophistication and class status, and a shallow bourgie tendency to reduce cultural questions to "how will it affect my food".

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Oct 7, 2016

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

White culture is talking about food a lot, using food as a signifier of sophistication and class status, and a shallow bourgie tendency to reduce cultural questions to "how will it affect my food".

I don't know, if the cardinal was in red sweats instead of a robe this looks like a lot of black kitchens to me:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I don't know, if the cardinal was in red sweats instead of a robe this looks like a lot of black kitchens to me:

Would they also be telling each other how they are totally above what the revolting Midwestern peasants eat in Snagglepuss voices?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Yes

• Locked thread