Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

syscall girl posted:

Yeah. It's easy to make fun of bad ink but the story and sentiment are really more important.

I have a stick figure alien tattoo on my left wrist I had done by a friend who was losing his motor skills due to ALS. I love when people ask about that weird thing. Laugh all you want at my homebrew poo poo, every line has a story.

Jastiger posted:

Thanks!!!! I just scrolled up and saw you had posted your pic up above! Nice one if i do say so myself (and I do). Bonus Des Moines and Tattoo props.

Well now you're just being badass and I'm gonna have to start calling you my favorite forums poster. (Seriously, who can hate Des Moines? drat weird forums.)

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 23:22 on Oct 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I made you a tattoo. Well half a tattoo. Never try to colour things, ever. Ever. Sorry.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

so... a fish?? :v:

Yah.

I hate people wearing these types of patterns but feel that I am brown enough to pull it off and not have it come off as cultural appropriation. Am I a hypocrite?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Calico is a perfectly culturally appropriate pattern for a feline

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Post the sexy fish :krakken:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mocking Bird posted:

Calico is a perfectly culturally appropriate pattern for a feline

they have beautiful coats and don't reproduce

they're like the dinosaurs from jurassic park 5 through 11 but safer to pet

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Teagan posted:

I made you a tattoo. Well half a tattoo. Never try to colour things, ever. Ever. Sorry.

Adorable!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

fizzymercy posted:

I have a stick figure alien tattoo on my left wrist I had done by a friend who was losing his motor skills due to ALS. I love when people ask about that weird thing. Laugh all you want at my homebrew poo poo, every line has a story.

Well now you're just being badass and I'm gonna have to start calling you my favorite forums poster. (Seriously, who can hate Des Moines? drat weird forums.)

Eeeeee cute goonette likes me!!!

Nice stories on the tats btw

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

Post the sexy fish :krakken:

I'm getting it shaded tomorrow. I'll do it then.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

still bleeding. I know it isn't the best, and I am going to have another artist fix the roses, but it was done by a close friend, and all the Ladies in Garden Club really love it. What's WA's "motto" thing? My other leg is already taken, but I have thighs I don't mind flashing.

I don't have photos of arms, and for the first time I don't feel like stretching around on cam to show you, so just imagine some script on both my inner arms and non matching squiqqlies underneath. Rural NY is not a good place to get your first tattoos, no matter how sentimental your wedding grandparent tattoos are.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Getting ready to go drinking with my homeboys. You know we are gonna get nuts because we are taking an Uber. Look out!

(Also subtly showing off my freshly cleaned mirror)

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Atarian posted:

(Also subtly showing off my freshly cleaned mirror)

I am quitting the forums for another six years, I just can't take this anymore.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Animale posted:

Yah.

I hate people wearing these types of patterns but feel that I am brown enough to pull it off and not have it come off as cultural appropriation. Am I a hypocrite?

look at this perfect cat :swoon:

syscall girl posted:

Yeah. It's easy to make fun of bad ink but the story and sentiment are really more important.

it's certainly not been my intention to make fun of the tattoos of anyone in this thread, and I don't believe that I have. it's just important to me to encourage people to make healthy and considered tattoo decisions :shobon:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Tattoos? Tattoos!

Tattoos :buddy:

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
^^^ these are realll good

tattoos are cool, muppets are cool, ergo:

(also it helps that Henson was kind of a wonky line doodler so the tattoo didn't require crazy precision work)

i am the bird has a new favorite as of 02:16 on Oct 15, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I love that. :allears:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Schwa posted:

look at this perfect cat :swoon:

it's certainly not been my intention to make fun of the tattoos of anyone in this thread, and I don't believe that I have. it's just important to me to encourage people to make healthy and considered tattoo decisions :shobon:

Oh yeah, for sure.

Also @Teagan those are calves. But flashing thighs is highly discouraged so good on you

*hint*

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Oh wow, me too!! I had one of those turned down corner smiles, like ..awww... memories and also that is so nice!

I know they are calves. My excellent english was trying to suggest that if I were to put a new tattoo, it would have to be on thighs? Maybe I did say that and I totally don't understand you!! Edit: don't flash your legs? Wouldn't. You Want me to flash my legs? I am so horrifically confused.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 02:19 on Oct 15, 2016

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
Since we are sharing tattoos.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

i am the bird posted:

(also it helps that Henson was kind of a wonky line doodler so the tattoo didn't require crazy precision work)

Omg omg omg :swoon: I love this and it's so whimsical

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Mocking Bird posted:

Tattoos? Tattoos!

Tattoos :buddy:

i am the bird posted:

These are all super rad!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Someone post the Viletat

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

My hogan tat

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Where did his butt go?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

More like oldassless

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I'm waiting around anyway so here are my feets:

which are just over a year old now!

i am the bird, I remember when you got that and it is still super cute :3:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I have a rune tattoo but I'm also mexican and live in Mexico so I don't have to worry a lot about white supremacy with them. I would post pics but I'm on my phone and I always get a huge image instead of a reasonable sized one

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

:denmark:

drat I really want a tattoo now.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sweet As Sin posted:

I have a rune tattoo but I'm also mexican and live in Mexico so I don't have to worry a lot about white supremacy with them. I would post pics but I'm on my phone and I always get a huge image instead of a reasonable sized one

Upload it to imgur, and when you post it, add an L or an H in front of the .jpg
It will automatically size it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Yup. Gonna have to add "Bravo 460" to it since the navy just took away our rates ( I was an "IT" with 4 lightning bolts) and gave us NOC codes instead.

Bleah.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!

Haircut! Finally jumped on the shaved sides bandwagon :D

All those tats are super rad and is giving me the push I need to look into getting a sleeve done.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Tiger Millionaire posted:

All those tats are super rad and is giving me the push I need to look into getting a sleeve done.

Oh right, I meant to do this too :sun:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Your tattoos are so beautiful, but I cannot get over your posture. You are like a ballerina, but holding yourself like you had those birdy wings. Really sweet. I slump horribly and would distort such nice linework.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Haha thank you! I played piano when I was a lot younger and got in the habit of good posture. Slouching over the keys wasn't especially helpful

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

Haha thank you! I played piano when I was a lot younger and got in the habit of good posture. Slouching over the keys wasn't especially helpful

Yeah, I played classical piano until I broke my finger, my slouching was from being taller than the rest of the girls in high school, and then to be frank, having too much chest. Now I think it is just lack of self confidence. Working on that :) I still love black tattoos though, and very happy to see that your lines are thick. :)

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Animale posted:

Yah.

Cat in the Hat, not Cat as a Hat :laffo:

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Going full basic for apple picking today.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
that is exceptionally bizarre wardrobe choice for apple picking

Teagan posted:

very happy to see that your lines are thick. :)

quoted w/out context to make this sound hilarious

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

quoted w/out context to make this sound hilarious

I like my ladies with some thick....lines. Rawr. Least thick lady, ever.

I agree, Bird. Your shoes will be destroyed, and you will sweat through your shirt. You need bendy jeans, thick socks as the grass will be damp, a belt so that when you are bending down you don't flash your (I assume fancy underpants), and a tshirt with maybe a button down if you get hot, it is afternoon and the sun will be out.

You look very fine, but as a country girl with the hilly orchards not far away, you look like a very silly tourist who is there to take Photos of real people picking apples. Again, you do look very fine, do not get me wrong. Just kinda silly. And take the path of A, and wear sneakers for every occasion that is romantic like weddings, and applepicking dates.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 17:53 on Oct 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Haha I agree. You look nice but what's the thought process here? Is apple picking code for going to a semi-formal event sponsored by Apple?