Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

Man, there have been an awful lot of posts today, but really reading them will have to wait because the Cubs game is on in about 90 minutes and I'm to nervous about it to concentrate on anything.

Hey Tmm, did I ever tell you I like you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hey Tmm, did I ever tell you I like you?

No, but :glomp:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Idk, just sometimes when we play games together me and you end up going at each others throats mostly because I find it hilarious to rile people up when I am scum But I mean like, I do the same thing to Kashuno, which was (is?) like my real life best friend and like a brother to me haha

I know this whole thing is kind of out of left field for me, but idk I feel like with recent events I really want to re-establish to the mafia community that I really do like each and every one of you guys (except Mayor Glowku) and I just want to work on my town game, and be an actual contributing player, instead of a poo poo lord. I'll save that for scum games :D

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm liking both Inf and Somber for potential scum this game, but on different teams.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It feels kinda like the interactions with the FBI vs the other scum team from a previous shine.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm liking Infinitum and Dick Bastardly for scum. Probably on seperate teams, But the way he keeps drawing joke "attention" to Infinitum sounds a little like scumbro covering.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

I'm liking both Inf and Somber for potential scum this game, but on different teams.

From my brief skim of the game, I could buy this theory.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I dont see the inifinitum case, but I dont have anyone i can offer as a better suspect at the moment.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

It's 10am. The Jimson arises from the depths. Last night was a hard one. I'm not the young man I used to be, I had the Diablo Thickburger from Carls Jr.(or hardees depending where you live) and I was up til 4 with painful diaarhea and heartburn.

Anyone have any strong scum reads on someone who's username is Kashuno?

whose

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Actually you know what ##vote Dick Bastardly

I played 2 scum games with Dick Bastardly, and one of them we won, and the other one we were on the path for a clean sweep, and he played EXACTLY! like this. Dick Bastardly is really pinging my scumdar, and I know the moment I put pressure on him he's going to disappear entirely until we move on, and then he's gonna jump back in with a vengeance and surge forward with lots of "reads"

He'll also do the same thing if we pressure him for reads too

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Whomes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hm

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Bit desperate for info, aren't ya mate?

I've already answered your question.

This is the post that convinced me infinitum was scum ##vote inf

Would also vote Tobbs or TQ.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Oh poo poo I just posted after TQ.

Scumbro slip!

gaslighting 101

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
so whats happening on this day 1. did anyone do anything yet? I wouldn't know because i never read day 1.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

King Burgundy posted:

i don't love the chain lynch but if it gets you to vote infinitum then i'll take it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

This is the post that convinced me infinitum was scum ##vote inf

Would also vote Tobbs or TQ.

How do you feel about Dick BAstardly?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CapitalistPig posted:

so whats happening on this day 1. did anyone do anything yet? I wouldn't know because i never read day 1.

yeah i caught scub, it's infinitum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somberbrero posted:

i don't love the chain lynch but if it gets you to vote infinitum then i'll take it.

I'm not suggesting a chain cuddle. Just saying you are my top two suspects.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Drunk Nerds posted:

I reckon Hack Wilson and Kiki Cuyler gon' make it hard on that opposing southpaw. Lively ball era stadium play is like watching a salad full of jumpin' beans

frame this post

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
I'd vote Inf in the absence of anything more compelling. I am slowly coming around on Sombrero's casing after re-reading.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Somberbrero posted:

I don't see how it's a chain lynch. He's saying he thinks you're on two different teams.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

yeah i caught scub, it's infinitum.

how?

cliffs notes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

how?

cliffs notes.

Super defensive to joke votes. While at the same time making joke votes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Actually you know what ##vote Dick Bastardly

I played 2 scum games with Dick Bastardly, and one of them we won, and the other one we were on the path for a clean sweep, and he played EXACTLY! like this. Dick Bastardly is really pinging my scumdar, and I know the moment I put pressure on him he's going to disappear entirely until we move on, and then he's gonna jump back in with a vengeance and surge forward with lots of "reads"

He'll also do the same thing if we pressure him for reads too

Does he not play like that as town? I don't have much meta on Dick.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
meh good enough for me.

##vote inf

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm actually fairly certain this is just kinda annoying town inf.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
so, that was a lot of posts while I slept. I didn't play in any of the other shines to know about setups, but after reading it all I thought that whole exchange between tq/somb/inf/others might be members from two scum factions going at it

just sayin

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

Can you point out the posts that make you say that? It feels like Inf is playing differently then annoying town inf to me.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Max posted:

Accusing the person who is calling you scummy and asking your reasoning for something as being "desperate for info" is not a genuine thought. It's dishonest to think that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

this is a stickup posted:

so, that was a lot of posts while I slept. I didn't play in any of the other shines to know about setups, but after reading it all I thought that whole exchange between tq/somb/inf/others might be members from two scum factions going at it

just sayin

##vote This is a Stickup

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
also agree with jimson because I read those games ##vote dick

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BottleKnight posted:

Accusing the person who is calling you scummy and asking your reasoning for something as being "desperate for info" is not a genuine thought. It's dishonest to think that.

How many games with inf have you played?

King Burgundy posted:

Can you point out the posts that make you say that? It feels like Inf is playing differently then annoying town inf to me.

Yeah, hold on.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Max posted:

How many games with inf have you played?

I try my best not to keep track.

I really don't like your voting this game.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
inf doesn't feel like the same town inf from the last few games I've played but I'm not ready to decide either way or vote without giving it a real read. i literally just woke up

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

Or maybe we're still heavily into joke phase and a few pressure votes are always a good way to see how someone reacts.

Infinitum posted:

I would put down actual money that you're really desperate to link me to some conspiracy theory you've just come up with.

If I had setup info I'd share it.

That was a logical guess based on player numbers, and past Shine games.

I'm town by the way. Not a 3rd party or scum.
Just town.

I dunno, looks like regular old inf to me, if a little less dicky.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BottleKnight posted:

I try my best not to keep track.

I really don't like your voting this game.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but I have family visiting so I'm paring down my posting rather extremely to just hot takes this weekend.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

I dunno, looks like regular old inf to me, if a little less dicky.

I guess that's the part that is hitting me as not being annoying town inf.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
I can't decide on infi. People seem to be implying there was some drama in the Mafia community recently? Perhaps he's responding to that, like Jimson is claiming to, and that's why he's less dickish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Izzhov posted:

I can't decide on infi. People seem to be implying there was some drama in the Mafia community recently? Perhaps he's responding to that, like Jimson is claiming to, and that's why he's less dickish.

That could very much be the case. But he'd still be the guy that speculated 4-5 factions on D1.

• Locked thread