Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Michaela helping the other tribe. lol

It is definitely odd, but her logic is 100% spot on. Figgy seems to be the one going home though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Michaela is loving awesome.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Adam you better flip.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

From a strategy POV he's right. Voting out the two idiots everyone hates is pretty dumb.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
Bye Figggy.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Find your plums Adam. He probably is right that it's not a good move right now though.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

This is cringey

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I don't know what I would have done if they were both like yeah lets get hitched

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Ken is dressed like a grungier Probst right now.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
Jeff wanted to marry them so bad lol.

Figgy "very strategic" uh huh

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Way to go, Adam!

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

How the hell do you wanna gently caress abyobe who hasn't brushed their teeth, shaved or washed their privates in like 2 weeks. Ughfhfjfjfj.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Figgaarrrroooooooutta here!!

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

SHOWMANCE OVER (unless they hooked up again after the fact)

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Just own it Adam, Taylor's not gonna forgive you anyway

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Adam coming in clutch as a superfan and preventing an on-screen marriage.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Super Aggro Crag posted:

How the hell do you wanna gently caress abyobe who hasn't brushed their teeth, shaved or washed their privates in like 2 weeks. Ughfhfjfjfj.

Because the 'you' in this question also has not washed in two weeks

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Season just got much better.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

This season has just gotten better. gently caress outta Fig. Good looks Adam.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Haha gently caress off, Figgy

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Ah, the old "they voted me out because I'm powerful" misthinking :downs:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Michaela is gonna flip her poo poo when she sees a millennial went home.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

But it's Figgy, so she probably will understand.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

aidoru posted:

But it's Figgy, so she probably will understand.

But she straight up told them that if they can't stick together for this vote then they deserve to go home lol.

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
Well that was fun. I guess telling other people how they have to react to your "power couple" status and then doubling down on it didn't work out as well as it was supposed to, huh?

We haven't seen a "lucky for them they voted me out because I was definitely gonna win otherwise" final comment in a while. That'll show 'em, Figgy!

I can't wait for next week when Taylor becomes a relentless vengeance machine who won't rest until j justice is exacted against Adam. Or maybe he'll just lay on the beach and mildly whine for a while.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Michaela please win this season

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

well thats just racist

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Caring about the original alliances just seems kind of... unfun. The millennials have to know that most of them suck, right?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Priorities.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

blue squares posted:

well thats just racist

How?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Met posted:

Priorities.

Proof that hes a Survivor fan right there. He knows they are going to put a bunch of dick high objects for them to walk into.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Met posted:

Priorities.

Someone make a gif of him geting hit in the crotch by a post when he was told to run fast with the ribbon.

Probst can retire now for Ken to take over.

Ken and Michaela are my favorites out of many recent seasons.

Yer Burnt fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Oct 27, 2016

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
That was a good march to doom episode for Figgy. Frankly, she was screwed by the swap by virtue of landing on the same tribe as Taylor, with Adam as the other Millennial. If it had been, say, her, Jay, and Adam, things would've turned out differently. Adam just disliked the power couple thing going on so much, but Jay would've been able to talk him into staying the course. Neither Taylor nor Figgy seem to have any persuasive ability. Figgy's rear end got saved by Jay and Michelle, and without them there, they were doomed.

this episode further emphasized, through lack of emphasis, that Will, Sunday, and Bret are bit players. Will could have, and if he mattered, should've got a confessional after the idol find.

I'm beginning to think the Millennial alliance won't have numbers going into the merge. If Vanua or Takali lose, they will boot a Millennial. Merge will happen at 13 or 12. Frankly, I don't even think Ika Bula is losing a challenge until the merge, and I also think they're going to merge from 3 tribes to one when the merge happens, rather than going to two first.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
I was no fan of Figtails, but now that we know their time in power was brief, I greatly enjoyed their story as obliviously arrogant antagonists.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

JesusSinfulHands posted:

I was no fan of Figtails, but now that we know their time in power was brief, I greatly enjoyed their story as obliviously arrogant antagonists.

The most ineffectual antagonists. The NTOS comes, and Taylor's like I WILL GET REVENGE, and I'm just like :3: awwww sure you will buddy.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ahahahaha Michaela rules

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So am I the only one that thinks Michelle is better looking that Figgy?

I'm glad to see the power couple broken up and we might get some good crazyness with Taylor still being around instead of Figgy.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

So am I the only one that thinks Michelle is better looking that Figgy?

Yeah. They're such objects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Look at this fuckin dweeb that doesn't know what a pheromone is.

• Locked thread