Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

kiimo posted:

I wonder who gets the good trailer on set
Warwick Davis, natch.

I just want them to bring back the "HE HAS TO CLEAN SHOES IF YOU THROW THEM AT HIM" plot device they never stuck to in the sequels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of like how in folklore vampires are pretty autistic and do stuff like have to count matchsticks if you throw some on the ground.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

the real people they have been running stakes through were autistic people mistaken for vampires

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

caligulamprey posted:

Warwick Davis, natch.

I just want them to bring back the "HE HAS TO CLEAN SHOES IF YOU THROW THEM AT HIM" plot device they never stuck to in the sequels.

Jesus Christ, I had completely blocked this plot point out.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Aniston is on commercials for the Emirates airline. I'm not sure why you'd do that if you had 100% financial freedom.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

well why not posted:

Aniston is on commercials for the Emirates airline. I'm not sure why you'd do that if you had 100% financial freedom.

More money

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Why settle for being richer than God when you can be richer than an entire pantheon?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

well why not posted:

She also has those premium water ads.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

well why not posted:

She was probably on a flight somewhere and they probably gave her a bigass check to film the commercial. Why not kill two birds with one plane?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Chris Knight posted:

She also has those premium water ads.

And chronic dry eyes ads.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

cvnvcnv posted:

And chronic dry eyes ads.

That's Ben Stein. I can see how you would've gotten them confused.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Her real name is actually Jennifer Anistein.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

BonoMan posted:

Oh absolutely. I listened to the WTF with David Schwimmer and he said as much (for all of them) that they were lucky because Friends basically provided them with the financial freedom to do whatever the gently caress they wanted for the rest of their lives.

Wait, so Matthew Perry WANTS to have his career?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I thought it was Joanna Theodora Hellenica Pseudopterodactyl Parappatherapperdoulos Anastasakis but her agent was worried the silent p would confuse and anger audiences and made her change it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

The Artmore of?

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man
Why hello there

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hey you wanna point that thing somewhere else, blinky?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Vargo posted:

Wait, so Matthew Perry WANTS to have his career?

He's probably had the most successful career outside of Friends aside from Aniston. He at least starred in a movie that was a big enough hit to get a sequel, that's more than you can say for Schwimmer, Leblanc, or Kudrow. I guess Courtney Cox has made some good money over the years with Cougar Town and the later Scream sequels.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They have all had decent success outside of Schwimmer.

Which is fine because that guy annoys me.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

You did not just diss The People vs OJ Johnson there, did you :colbert:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Oh yeah. Yeah I didn't watch that.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
He's good in the first Band of Brothers.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dillbag posted:

He's in the first Band of Brothers.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Basebf555 posted:

He's probably had the most successful career outside of Friends aside from Aniston. He at least starred in a movie that was a big enough hit to get a sequel, that's more than you can say for Schwimmer, Leblanc, or Kudrow. I guess Courtney Cox has made some good money over the years with Cougar Town and the later Scream sequels.

Matt LeBlanc is starring in a series on Shwotime that's lasted five seasons so far

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Five seasons? Wow, I saw most of the first season and thought it was decent but I didn't think it would that much longevity. I think the two British actors threw me off, had me thinking it would be one of those limited season UK thingies.

He's playing a larger than life version of himself in that, so he must be having a blast.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Nov 9, 2016

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

Matt LeBlanc is starring in a series on Shwotime that's lasted five seasons so far

Yea wow, I had no idea that show as still going. I've heard good things about it but I assumed it was the typical 1-2 seasons and then out.

Perry hasn't had a long running t.v. show since Friends, but I think his movie career(short as it was) trumps whatever the other have done in television.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

These billboards are all over LA right now.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

kiimo posted:

They have all had decent success outside of Schwimmer.

Which is fine because that guy annoys me.

Schwimmer actually went into some directing for a while I think.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yeah just because you're rich, it doesn't mean you won't get bored. Crazy as it may seem, most people like working especially if it's creative and fulfilling.

If I could make a decent career by just being in B-Horror films, I soooo would.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
So apparently this was a real film this year.

How did I miss the greatest thing ever? (Which I assume was awful.)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Actually, Sharkenstein was the name of the doctor.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Attempts at intentional camp make me sad.

Waffleman_ posted:

But it was worth it for this.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

It's an honorary degree.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

Waffleman_ posted:

Noice.

I have discovered it's no relation to this:

(Which was actually quite good. For a movie called FRANKENFISH)

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Note how every character has a completely different source of light illuminating them.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
It's a goddamn Star Wars movie, surely they have the budget for getting decent posters made?

Okay, we're going down to the beach and running in the shallows wearing chroma key suits. Then we'll digitally remove ourselves and paste in the actors. That way the water will have things like waves and ripples in it where our legs go through it.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why don't they just get painted posters in the same style as the posters for all the other Star Wars movies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Harder to micromanage a painting.