Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Las Vegas War Boys.
They can even keep the silver colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

E_Motion posted:

How do you guys like Kelechi Osemele since we really really REALLY miss him

Also I like the Raiders so Raiders Bitch

I met him at a bar and he is very nice. Enjoys Mezcal

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

The Football Funhouse - > Raiders Bitch: Who the gently caress is Darth vader

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
I was a sophomore in high school the last time the Raiders had a winning season...good lord

The horrors I've seen.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Hi everybody I'm pretty sure the Raiders have a bye this week

In these dark times we all need to come together

and say Raiders Bitch

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

This Week's Opponent: BYE Week (0-0)

Key Players: Rest, Sleep

The Raiders have an easy matchup against BYE Week today, which should lead to some rest before they continue their last half push to 9 wins and above.

BYE Week has a historically abysmal offense, they have never had a positive or negative offensive play in their entire existence which is an incredible phenomenon to say the least. That means their team record for the entire offense is 0. Wow. If you thought the Browns Offense was bad wait until you see BYE Week.

With that being said, BYE Week is home to the greatest Defense of all time, they have never allowed a positive gain in their entire existence which is an incredible phenomenon to say the least. That means their team record for the entire defense is 0. Wow. If you thought the Raiders Defense was good wait until you see BYE Week.

Prediction: TIE 0-0

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Go Panthers, Saints and Fins

Raiders, Bitch!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
gently caress Carolina and New Orleans

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Looking forward to the Raiders stomping a giant mudhole into the Texans on national TV in a week

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

warcrimes posted:

My man

Intruder posted:

Looking forward to the Raiders stomping a giant mudhole into the Texans on national TV in a week

What pains you more, overpaying for Brock, or knowing that the Texans probably wouldn't have drafted Carr even if he was available in the 3rd.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Nov 14, 2016

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wanted handsome Jimmy G tbh

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

warcrimes posted:

Yeah

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I need an avatar of Rick Sanchez fully decked in Raiders gear.Somehow it fits.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
this thread is problematic, to say the least. but, on the other hand,

The Raiders, Bitch

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/PGutierrezESPN/status/799039968790409217

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

warcrimes posted:

:same:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/jimenaofficial/status/799029744431828992?lang=en

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Ay mami

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I'm not a Raiders fan, but I am a fan of Raiders fans.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's time for BOMP to go be with his people.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

George Carlin, bitch

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

So bad it's almost funny

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/798601467070279680

I'm sorry

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I didn't know Derek Carr was Mexican

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I didn't know Derek Carr was Mexican

Yeah, and David was Mexican't.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tons of injection sites in those lips

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Tons of injection sites in those lips

I'm just seeing one injection site :pervert:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The NFL is better when the Raiders are a good team

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Going to Azteca to attend my first ever NFL game on Monday. If I get lung cancer breathing this godawful sludge they call air here, know in my head I'm screaming "witness me" to the ghost of Al Davis.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Houston has a chance, but Brock Osweiler sure is bad!

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Thaddius the Large posted:

Going to Azteca to attend my first ever NFL game on Monday. If I get lung cancer breathing this godawful sludge they call air here, know in my head I'm screaming "witness me" to the ghost of Al Davis.

Volkerball will appear and he'll carry you to valhala, silver and black, where Al Davis presides over a bunch of stabbed raiders fans waiting for the end of times.And every night you get high as gently caress, drink a lot and get in fights in the stands while talking poo poo about the chargers.And Ken Stabler is in there nailing panties to the walls.For some reason there's also a goat.

You also can be unlucky and go to a big field where a lot of chiefs fans stand awkwardly.

hump day bitches! fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Nov 20, 2016

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

hump day bitches! posted:

Volkerball will appear and he'll carry you to valhala, silver and black, where Al Davis presides over a bunch of stabbed raiders fans waiting for the end of times.And every night you get high as gently caress, drink a lot and get in fights in the stands while talking poo poo about the chargers.And Ken Stabler is in there nailing panties to the walls.For some reason there's also a goat.

You also can be unlucky and go to a big field where a lot of chiefs fans stand awkwardly.

I'm nominally a Vikings fan, which presumably would involve a lot of awkward family gatherings, bad casseroles, and passive aggressiveness, but I'm hoping Vikings are close enough to Raiders that huffing chrome spray paint will put me over the edge of acceptability for the Black Hall. Also, I was only half joking about the air quality, I've only been here a week so far, but I have literally no idea how they're planning to run in this crap, it has a distinct taste and smell even on a good day. If I were a player, I'd be attached to the oxygen tanks like a leech when I'm not actively on the field.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
BIG SACK JACK

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Thaddius the Large posted:

I'm nominally a Vikings fan, which presumably would involve a lot of awkward family gatherings, bad casseroles, and passive aggressiveness, but I'm hoping Vikings are close enough to Raiders that huffing chrome spray paint will put me over the edge of acceptability for the Black Hall. Also, I was only half joking about the air quality, I've only been here a week so far, but I have literally no idea how they're planning to run in this crap, it has a distinct taste and smell even on a good day. If I were a player, I'd be attached to the oxygen tanks like a leech when I'm not actively on the field.

Mexico city is a lovely city with one of the worst air quality of the whole planet, coupled with really high altitude.It's also sinking due to being built over a lake.Spend all your money on food and enjoy it, so jealous.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/nflmx/status/800738251229294592?lang=en

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Officially on the bandwagon.

Weep.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Carr may be a very accurate passer and excellent reader of the defense, but Osweiler is tall

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Osweiler being tall is actually a weakness considering he'll be playing in elevation

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Osweiler being tall means that his head travels faster than his feet, owing to the rotation of the earth. By the special theory of relativity we know this means that his head perceives time to be slower than it actually is, which means his decision-making is compromised.

Ergo, Osweiler sucks because he's tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Osweiler being tall is actually a weakness considering he'll be playing in elevation

Sounds like a lovely Elway pick considering where Denver plays

• Locked thread