Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

FAQ:

How long has it been since the Raiders have had a winning season?

15 years.

That's a long time, huh?

Yep.

What even happened 15 years ago?

The Gamecube was a current gen console, Half-Life 2 wasn't released yet and Ol' Dirty Bastard was still alive.

Holy poo poo.

Yep.

I should...probably pay attention to the Raiders, then?

Raiders Bitch

My team isn't very good, who should I root for down the stretch of the regular season and potentially the playoffs?

Raiders Bitch

My team is good, and...

Raiders Bitch

I am rewatching Bee Movie, who played the main character?

Raiders Beeitch

The election is coming up...who should I vote for

Bitch, Raiders (I-CA)

Which Social Link should I max out first in Persona 4?

The Raiders Bitch Arcana

I get the feeling there's only one team that matters this regular season.

Yep.

In conclusion...

Raiders Bitch

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Nov 7, 2016

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Intruder I believe this thread covers a wide variety of questions about the newly reborn Oakland Raiders and should be stickied tia

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

What's the bonnie rotten take in this marvelous development ?

Also Raiders Bitch

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm talkin' bout baaalls deep

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

I once was lost but now I'm found.

Piss Man 94
Jun 11, 2003
raiders Bitch

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
In 2003 I went to see my favorite team since childhood play the Cleveland Browns. Yeah we just lost a Super Bowl in a lovely way but still had the same amazing team. Always next year right?

I remember Teyo Johnson catching a TD pass from Rich "motherfucking" Gannon and getting on all fours then lifting up his leg like he was pissing in front of the Dawg Pound. I was so happy.

Then the Raiders fell apart and I got to see the goddamn Browns win. 13 years of poo poo followed. From Jamarcus to the loving Bed n Breakfast offense...all garbage.

That poo poo's over with now.

gently caress the Broncos

RAIDERS BITCH

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

calling jack del rio being a good coach for the raiders is basically the only prediction ive ever gotten right

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
You might want to look at the recent threads of the Panthers or Vikings. This never ends well (unless you are the New England Patriots)

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

You might want to look at the recent threads of the Panthers or Vikings. This never ends well (unless you are the New England Patriots)

Raiders Bitch

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Ostentatious posted:

Raiders Bitch

Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lNI-Uq_fww

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Holy poo poo I got owned!!!!!

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Being a Raiders fan in New England is tough :smith:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

You need to include highlight footage of Jamarcus Russell though to really lay down those hella sick burns on Raiders fans. This is a C+ at best.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Guys.

The AFC West Is The Best Division In Football.

What a time to be alive

Ostentatious posted:

You need to include highlight footage of Jamarcus Russell though to really lay down those hella sick burns on Raiders fans. This is a C+ at best.

He didn't start watching football til 2012, probably doesn't even know who Russell was lol

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
wow the Raiders rule! Kings of the AFC West! I just started watching football this season, and they're so exciting I just love them. David Carr is the veteran leader quarterback we need. Hail the Raiders!

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
How do you guys like Kelechi Osemele since we really really REALLY miss him

Also I like the Raiders so Raiders Bitch

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hump day bitches! posted:

What's the bonnie rotten take in this marvelous development ?

squurtin raiders bitch

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

fat greasy puto posted:

wow the Raiders rule! Kings of the AFC West! I just started watching football this season, and they're so exciting I just love them. David Carr is the veteran leader quarterback we need. Hail the Raiders!

hell, same

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I would gladly watch the Raiders beat New England on their way to the Super Bowl. It would provide closure and healing to our nation in this troubling time.

Raiders bitch.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Durandal1707 posted:

Guys.

The AFC West Is The Best Division In Football.

It has been for the last three years.

Also: Raiders, bitch.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Raiders have one of my favorite uniforms in the NFL so that's cool I guess.

I like seeing perennially lovely/unlucky teams do well because it gives hope to the sad decaying husk of a sports fan that I am.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Raiders uniforms would be better if they added some unnecessary blue trim to the numbers. Yeah, that would do it.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Oakland remaining schedule:

vs Texans (in Mexico City)
vs Panthers
vs Bills
@Chiefs
@Chargers
vs Colts
@Broncos

I'd say there's 3 they probably win, and 2 they probably lose, tossups on the other two. A 12 win season would be p sweet.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
That Mexico City game is going to be awesome. I wish it was against a more exciting team.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Broncos are not contenders, the AFC West is Oakland vs Kansas City, as it should be

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
They got gifted a win against the Jaguars, so no one is worried about the Chiefs. The Broncos will squeak in to the playoffs and cruise to victory again, NBD.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Donald Penn has real swag

quote:

"In the second half, we only ran two (running) plays," Penn revealed after the game. "We ran the same running play ten times in a row. We kept wearing them down with double teams. They knew it was coming. It didn't matter. That's when you take somebody's will."

According to Tice, the former Minnesota Vikings head coach who is one of the league's best teachers of offensive-line technique, that one play the Raiders trotted out on repeat mode was actually installed at halftime, as he, Musgrave and other assistants assessed what Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was throwing at them.

"It's a play our defense calls Crunch, an off-tackle run that Pittsburgh brought into the league way back when, and a whole lot of us have since stolen," Tice said. "It's basically a double-team -- center and guard, or guard and tackle, or tackle and tight end -- on one of their guys, depending upon what front they show. They tried to bring a couple of guys down low to pull us off the double team, which didn't surprise me, cause it was something Wade did to me when he was the head coach of Buffalo a long time ago.

"It didn't matter. We kept executing that play. We could have announced it. They knew it was coming."

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I feel like a game in Mexico City is gonna be horrible for professional athletes. you have the altitude combined with pretty awful air quality (which is partially due to the altitude's effect on engines). I imagine a bunch of dudes will be puking all over the sidelines

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

My arbitrarily chosen NFL team are the best NFL team :getin:

Raiders bitch

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

TUS posted:

Being a Raiders fan in New England is tough :smith:

That dude gets his rear end beaten at the end though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Quiet Feet posted:

That dude gets his rear end beaten at the end though.

That dude also was losing to loving Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Raiders b...bu..bra.... bitch?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Magicpants posted:

Raiders b...bu..bra.... bitch?

That's the spirit!

I'm proud Patriots fans and Raiders fans can drop the hatchet and unify under the banner of Raiders Bitch

Have to day tho, unlikely as it may be if the Raiders brat Tom Brady in the playoffs it'll be peak Schadenfreude at his expense

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Ostentatious posted:

The election is coming up...who should I vote for

Bitch, Raiders (I-NV)

Ftfy

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Raiders bitch. Raiders, bitch. RAIDERS BITCH. RAIDERS BITCH RAIDERS BITCH RAIDERS BITCH
RAIDERSBITCHRAIDERBITCHRAIDERSBIRSIABITI
C
HBRASIAIDERSDIR
ADBITHCH
RA
DIERBSITRATCHICBER
EADIHTBDRAIDERDITBTI
DIR
ADHCBITHRACHIETHEDH

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Nov 7, 2016

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

quote:

I’m standing back there getting ready for the snap, and I’m so nervous. Then the Cowboys are getting set to rush the punt, and all of a sudden I see one of their linebackers looking at me funny.

He yells out, “Yo, what is this?”

He’s pointing at me. Then he’s waving to his teammates. I’m just confused.

Then he yells, “A black punter? It’s a fake! Yo, it’s a fake!”

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Can I hump on the Raiders bandwagon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo