Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Just heard on the radio that super Stevie G only scored 5 in 34 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Reminder that Jozy scores mad goals in mls

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Remember when gifman poo poo a trophy into Gerrard's hands? Where is that gif?

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
IS FOOTBALL BACK YET? CHRIST

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Ah MLS where a 38 year old frank lampard can get 1 in 2 from midfield and where Bradley wright-Phillips is a goal scoring machine

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Can any MLS watchers tell me how all of these washed up frauds actually do in the MLS? I'm not going to open the MLS thread.

Anyone who is a good finisher tends to do well because MLS defending is clownshoes and you will lead the league in scoring if you can hit a shot without taking a touch first.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
will enjoy the end of the season graphic that says 'Trophies Won' = 0

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

So glad we've held onto him, what a player - will only get better too

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Weaponized Cum posted:

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Heard Lallana went off injured in the pointless midseason friendly?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Thats a whole lot of runs around a bit and gently caress all else.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Weaponized Cum posted:

You don't need trophies to be a winner.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

tekz posted:

Apparently it's not too bad and he might be fit for Saturday. God I hate international breaks

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
england should game the system like wales to get higher in the rankings and a better seed and nobody gets injured in pointless friendlies

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

tekz posted:

I don't think it's bad but still

https://twitter.com/lfcvine/status/798632655688503296

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Bellerin is supposedly out for four weeks.

Aleix is supposedly fine.

Gerrard may become the manager of MK Dons.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Noted Man Utd slayers MK Dons

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Bellerin is supposedly out for four weeks.

Aleix is supposedly fine.

Why would MK Dons do that to themselves?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Gerrard is refusing a role at Liverpool to go work his way up in the trenches, far more respectable than a certain snake at Old Trafford who assumes he can just walk into the Swansea job after putting the cones out for LVG.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Gerrard is refusing a role at Liverpool to go work his way up in the trenches, far more respectable than a certain snake at Old Trafford who assumes he can just walk into the Swansea job after putting the cones out for LVG.

I agree with this tbf

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Brendan Rodgers posted:

By all accounts the role Gerrard was offered (and wanted) was a youth/reserve coaching role, which would have given him time to do his badges and get some experience actually coaching. Can't blame him if MK Dons really want him though.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
England manager

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
England co-manager with Frank Lampard

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Hoops posted:

England co-manager with Frank Lampard

Pretend I'm posting this in the neverending weekend web thread and just linking it you

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Pretend I'm posting this in the neverending weekend web thread and just linking it you

Lol loving hell.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Brendan Rodgers posted:

this gets me insanely hard

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Frank and Gerry should be in the clouds telling them they're doing a great job, sons

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

TheBigAristotle posted:

Frank and Gerry should be in the clouds telling them they're doing a great job, sons

I still have this from way back and I think its fitting for a telegraph reader

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

Nice. Replace Rodgers with Di Canio and the crest for Sunderland's and you're really onto something.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Brony Car posted:

Why would MK Dons do that to themselves?

i can't say this for definite, jeff, but i believe it's because they're a fraud club who deserve it

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I hope that the London Gunners WIN tomorrow but I am not feeling optimistic.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Byolante posted:

I love these and I wish there was a collection of all of them somewhere.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
boro are gona make chelsea look like the loser foreign fancy dans they are when they lose to a bunch of hardworking working class millionaires.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
Thabang Tsiri Oliver Choshi
where are those fake man city fans who called yaya toure names like lazy,Old and slow? swallow your pride now and apologise to us real fan....YAya toure is the best

Yaya scoring has completely killed my ability to read social media about City. Fucks sake

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Just want to say that Shawcross tackle was insanely poo poo and how he didn't give away a penalty and get sent off is a mystery to me. What a terrible decision.

Southampton are usually pretty positive against us and give us a good game but that was almost United-esque. Definitely missed Lallana.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ewar Woowar posted:

Just want to say that Shawcross tackle was insanely poo poo and how he didn't give away a penalty and get sent off is a mystery to me. What a terrible decision.

Southampton are usually pretty positive against us and give us a good game but that was almost United-esque. Definitely missed Lallana.

Ryan Shawcross? Reckless challenge? Sir, I simply do not believe you.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

We missed Lallana, he's become a key player.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Really frustrated with today's result. United were by far the better team for the vast majority of the game, and should've put Arsenal away several times over. They didn't, once again, and it came back to hurt them. That's something Jose needs to work on, in addition to giving the team some spine. Right now their heads drop far too easily and they let their foot off the gas while the game is still very much up in the air.

But still, "by far the better team for 80 minutes" against Arsenal is miles better than I was expecting from today, especially considering the missing players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Der Shovel posted:

Really frustrated with today's result. United were by far the better team for the vast majority of the game, and should've put Arsenal away several times over. They didn't, once again, and it came back to hurt them. That's something Jose needs to work on, in addition to giving the team some spine. Right now their heads drop far too easily and they let their foot off the gas while the game is still very much up in the air.

But still, "by far the better team for 80 minutes" against Arsenal is miles better than I was expecting from today, especially considering the missing players.

Source your quotes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread