Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
because I'm stupid and maybe it'll make a couple of my friends laugh

Name: The Everlasting Butterfly of the Decadent Garden (Butterfly for short)
Nationality: Anime as all hell
Style: Japanese Junior, nobody actually bothered to tell her these fights were fake.
Size: Very Small
Wears a Mask?: Nope!
Gimmick: The cutest little necromancer you'd ever meet. Unless you're a war goddess who tries to take her captive. Then you're going to end up with your soul inverted and shattered. But really through a strange series of events she ended up being tapped on the shoulder by the Lord of Choreographed Sporting Combat who noticed that she really hated being stereotyped with being weak and frail like every mage ever and kick butt like everyone else. (Is butt okay to say on television?)
Finisher: Death of Obsidian Butterflies
Disposition: Face, she just wants to have a good time and has the heart of justice as strong as any other magical girl. Also despite said necromancy she's big on consent before imbuing someone with dark powers of the underworld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.
This might be a little :effort: but I think it's got potential.

Name: Thom Cruz
Age: 54, but his advanced spellcraft keeps him looking like he's in his 30's.
Nationality: United States
Style: Entertainer. Guy knows how to fall convincingly.
Size: Small, but he uses clever editing tricks to make himself look as tall as his fellow performers.
Wears a Mask?: No.
Gimmick: A top-tier acolyte of the school of science magic. His powers have bestowed on him a partial form of insanity where he insists on performing dangerous and painful stunts just because he can. Because of his higher enlightenment, he finds himself compelled to run very fast almost every time he makes an appearance, and on very rare occasions, he'll even hop up and down on chairs. In one storyline, he used a magic spell he gained from an alien to resurrect himself over and over again, but it wasn't very popular with the fans.
Finisher: The Thetan Twister
Disposition: Heel, but a crowd favorite. Has a smarmy grin and a charming personality, but you ultimately just want to punch him in the face.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I was coerced.

Name: Samus Aran
Nationality: K-2L/Zebesian
Style: Cruiserweight/MMA Crossover
Size: Middleweight
Wears a Mask?: Does a helmet count?
Gimmick: The most badass space bounty hunter in the universe. Her armored Power Suit is a ridiculously advanced piece of mystical space-bird technology. Dash Rendar ain't got poo poo on this.
Finisher: Screw Attack Power Bomb
Disposition: Face

Name: Ship-chan
Nationality: Galactic Federation
Style: Literal Cruiser
Size: Giant
Wears a Mask?: No
Gimmick: Is a spaceship
Finisher: Is a spaceship
Disposition: Jobber. Ultimately, she's still a spaceship, with all that implies.

(By the way, special thanks to forums user Tiistai for the drawing of Samus they made for my Metroid Prime LP!)

FPzero fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Nov 24, 2016

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Name: Deck Boss
Nationality: American (Alaskan)
Style: Technician
Wears a Mask?: Wears a fisherman's hat
Gimmick: Spends six months at sea and six months in the ring. Does hard, dangerous jobs to make sure his family is well looked after :shobon: Works super hard in the ring, really sells moves done on him, refuses to give up when in submissions but gets knocked out quite easily. Addicted to painkillers, red bull and cigarettes.
Finisher: Fisherman's Suplex. Sometimes uses The Deadliest Crotch (Bronco Buster into Stinkface) on heels he has a rivalry with, but rarely on faces.
Disposition: Face. Major heel turn (and style change to Brawler / Psycho) if his family is threatened.

NAME FOR ONE OF THE WEEKLY SHOWS: Crunch Time

A CRAB IRL fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Nov 24, 2016

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

FPzero posted:

Disposition: Jobber. Ultimately, she's still a spaceship, with all that implies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYs4oIjFJQ

EDIT: fixed phoneposting

Dinictus fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Nov 24, 2016

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Name: Antonio Alejos Espinales, a k a "Old Man Deathsquads"
Nationality: Chimerican
Style: Entertainer
Wears a Mask?: Has a snazzy general's hat
Gimmick: General in a central american banana republic. Likes death squads and being in the USA's pocket, hates poor people and fair elections. Knows to always just say "no" to communism.
Finisher: Coup d'état de grace
Disposition: Heel

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Okay, so now that we've got a decent sized roster filling up, I'm going to issue a submission deadline of :siren::siren:MONDAY NOV. 28th at MIDNIGHT PDT:siren::siren:. So if you've got a wrestler you really want to see get in, best hurry up and submit them because I'm aiming to get at least the first update out by the start of December.

So far our roster consists of, just in raw numbers:

Male: 39* (37 actual, 2 promised)
Female: 10* (9 actual, 1 promised)

Face: 27
Heel: 19

My takeaway: Hopefully, that should be enough to sustain three show brands, but we'll see once I get everything loaded up and start actually messing around in TEW itself. That said, it would be nice if we just a few more women to fill out the roster. I'd to at least get that up from a near 3:1 MF ratio to at least a 2:1, if possible. I'm also fine with the Face:Heel ratio. 2:1 works decently for that.

Beyond that, I'd say we're getting close to actually pulling the trigger on this.

Well done, everyone!

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

Name
Grits Madlec (The Dog Thief)
Nationality
Czech
Style
Psychopath
Size
Light Heavyweight
Gimmick
Once Madlec was the most famed dog thief in Prague, until one day he stole the wrong dog. Now he has come to these shores to escape the Czech Mafia and steal all the dogs. He is cunning, merciless and entirely paranoid! He disguises himself as a dog to lull pets into a false sense of security.
Mask
Dresses as a different dog each match, though fond of Poodles.
Finisher
The Mastiff Mauler
Disposition
Heel

Sad King Billy fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Nov 25, 2016

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Oh yeah! Happy this is coming back! :dance:

Will the Journal of Big Brawny Enthusiasts of Rasslin also make a return?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'm also going to go ahead and announce our three show brand names. There were some utterly fantastic suggestions submitted by people. I had a legitimate hard time picking just three, so what I did was exercised some executive discretion and combined a few names. I hope everyone is pleased with and excited for the end results:

• Extreme Conflict Resolution 3D - MONDAY
  • Unending Lightspeed Carnage - THURSDAY
  • Fusion Catastrophe Zone - SATURDAY

Logos coming soon.

nonrev posted:

Oh yeah! Happy this is coming back! :dance:

Will the Journal of Big Brawny Enthusiasts of Rasslin also make a return?

If I have time to write and photoshop covers, maybe.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I'm legitimately surprised that no one has submitted The Prince and Elika.

The Prince's finisher is called "crow, updated PoP2008".

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

• Extreme Conflict Resolution 3D - MONDAY

I love this one. It's perfect.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Blind Sally posted:

I'm legitimately surprised that no one has submitted The Prince and Elika.

The Prince's finisher is called "crow, updated PoP2008".

See, he was going to be in this crew but he only got about halfway through the application process before Lightning got called on to act as security.

Andy Waltfeld
Dec 18, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

• Fusion Catastrophe Zone - SATURDAY

Awwww yeah! C'mon baby, big money, big money, no Slimes-
...How many buttons did you press while I was at the vending machine?
...all of 'em.
...Can this be safely replicated?
I dunno, can you hit all the buttons at once within frames of initializing a fusion?
Psssh, I would certainly ho-
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROTHER!
...certainly hope that you cease and desist before your stream-crossing kills us all!
More like before it spits out something timeslot-inappropriate.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
NGAHHH! IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL CHAMPION OF THIS WRASSLIN TOURNAMENT TO ENTER THE RING, LOSERS!!

or

Name: Undyne
Age: 7 (in piranha years) (note: probably like I dunno 30 in human years)
Nationality: New Home
Style: Psychopath
Size: Lightweight (no armor), Middleweight (armor) (note: leaving it up to crow to decide which he would rather have)
Wears a Mask?: No (has a helmet, but staring your enemy in the face is more brave!!)
Gimmick: Undyne has a constant desire for action, adventure, and destruction. Beating up nerds in the name of JUSTICE! But if JUSTICE! is not a reasonable option then just beating people up because being strong rules is also an acceptable excuse. Undyne will take any challenger and try really really hard to pummel their faces into the dirt. She will not surrender until there is no other option and even then she probably won't stop holding a grudge. She will throw a whole lot of spears at you!! She never gives up, no matter what! Sometimes to the point where her sheer single-minded determination is also her weakness. Her outlook of JUSTICE AT ANY COST carries an air of severe naiveté, but also an exuberance the likes of which mere mortal men can never hold.
Finisher: NGAHHH!! Undyne gets real angry at the kidding around done by her weak baby opponents and goes nuts, closing any gaps and pursuing her enemy to wherever they may flee after her terrifying* battle cry! When she is enraged, Undyne's laser focus on her foe leads to a probably actually scary barrage of precision attacks which may or may not be spear-shaped.
Disposition: Face... The face of DETERMINATION!

*battle cry of 'ngahhh!!!' may or may not be terrifying depending on its intended audience, use only as directed, call your doctor if you have questions

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: The Ultihulk Wargan

Nationality: FROM PARTS UNKNOWN

Style: Regular Wrestler / Entertainer

Size: Heavyweight

Wears a Mask?: Yes, or face paint

Gimmick: GRAB THE REINS OF THE HAUNTED VESSEL AND DELIVER UNTO ME THE GREATEST MATCH OF OUR LIVES HOAK WOARIER! NEVER DO I SAY DIE BECAUSE THE MEN AND WOMEN FROM PARTS UNKNOWN GIVE ME THE POWER TO VANQUISH SIGHTS UNSEEN! ALL OF THOSE WHO STAND AGAINST ME BETTER PREPARE TO BE ATOMIZED WHEN THE POWER OF THE ULTIHULK WARGAN RUNS WILD ON YOU, BROTHER!

Finisher: Hulk Up, Top Rope Axe Handle, Big Boot, Big Leg, 1,2,3 Win. Nobody kicks out of the Big Leg. I will murder anyone who kicks out of the Big Leg.

Disposition: ULTRA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Name: Unknown, those who have ever spoken or interacted with him simply call him "The Monk".

Age: No known birth certificate or verifiable proof. "The Monk" claims a stone tablet he carries with him has the relevant info on it.

Nationality: Blue World Order

Style: Technician / Manager

Size: Lightweight

Wears a Mask?: No, but has a wicked wizard beard.

Gimmick: Converts the unfaithful to followers OF PARTS UNKNOWN! Follows The Ultihulk Wargan around and, as best as anyone can tell, is his manager. No matter where they go, new people mark out to them.

Finisher: Woolooloo. AIEEIOOO EEEOOEOOOO AIEEIOOO EEEOOEOOOO ~ Wooloolooooo!

Disposition: Secretly a heel and plans to rule the world by converting everyone to his faith using ultraface THE ULTIHULK WARGAN!

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
I see a lot of contenders. I see a lot of potential. Hell, I see a lot of cats among our new league of wrestlers. El Gato says: I look forward to meeting you all.

But then there's this bastardo. A downright cur that would go as low to thieve others' pets.
El Gato. He has no love for that hijo de perra.
El Gato. He brings justice to those that have lost.
El Gato says: ˇMadlec!
ˇEsto es la guerra!

tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011
I enjoyed the last one so I guess I'll submit a new dude.

Name: Tewodros "The Lion of Abyssinia"

Nationality: Ethiopian

Style: Brawler

Gimmick: Hot-tempered Negusa Nagast of Ethiopia who has decided to enter the wrestling ring after being overthrown by the British. Likes to give himself numerous extravagant titles such as the "Elect of God" and enjoys punishing his foes and enemies. Has an extreme hatred of Europeans bordering on insanity, but will expand his hatred to those of European descent if it benefits him. Carries an Ethiopian flag to the ring and is essentially an old school heel.

Finisher: Rock of Gondor (Swinging Backbreaker)

Here's a link to the wikipedia article with his picture - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tewodros_II

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Okay, so here are our three brand/show logos that we're going to be using as the LP gets going.

BRAND 1 - EXTREME CONFLICT RESOLUTION 3D (Monday)

BRAND 2 - UNENDING LIGHTSPEED CARNAGE (Thursday)

BRAND 3 - FUSION CATASTROPHE ZONE (Saturday)

I've also done a comparison between the current roster and the last LP's and apparently, we're like at only half the size of what the last LP ultimately pulled in. So I'm basically going to throw the floor open to :siren::siren:SECOND SUBMISSIONS:siren::siren: just to see about filling potential space. So if you have another insane character that you'd like to see join the fun, there's still plenty of room left so far.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

nine-gear crow posted:

I've also done a comparison between the current roster and the last LP's and apparently, we're like at only half the size of what the last LP ultimately pulled in. So I'm basically going to throw the floor open to :siren::siren:SECOND SUBMISSIONS:siren::siren: just to see about filling potential space. So if you have another insane character that you'd like to see join the fun, there's still plenty of room left so far.

Can you submit another guy if you've already submitted a tag team,like I have? Because I've gotten a couple of good ideas.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Sure. Why not?

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

In that case:

Name:Sabine Wren

Nationality:Mandalorian (by RL standards,probably New Zealand. Most Mandos have those kinda accents.)

Style: Spot Monkey

Size:Small

Wears a mask?:No

Gimmick: A proud Mandalorian at heart,Sabine is free-spirited,brave and loves to blow poo poo up. She also has an artistic passion,which she expresses by creating abstract graffiti,and painting things in ridiculous amazing colors. She has dedicated herself to an intensive Mandalorian training regimen, leaving her ready to face almost anything. Also,she has a jetpack.

Finisher: Death from Above (some fancy/aggressive high-flying move. Because jetpack.)

Disposition:Face

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I forgot to enter whether my character wears a mask, so have entered that.

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Looking at this roster we're missing a certain something. We're missing A HERO.

Name: Snow "Snow" Villiers
Nationality: French maybe? When asked he just yells about being a hero.
Size: Light-Heavyweight
Wears a mask: Does his stupid hat count? He doesn't think it does.
Gimmick: Snow is a Hero with a captial-OH YEAH BABY! Energetic and relentless in his prusuit of "justice," Snow will say and do drat near anything to try and be a hero, even if it sells everyone else around him up the river. He doesn't really think things through too much, and rushes in blindly, but that's okay because he's built like a brick shithouse, so he can take a lot of punches and still keep going. Usually comes to the ring flanked by his managers, the Shiva twins. STEELGAURD!
Finisher: STEELGUARD!

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

I thought that maybe this wouldn't be right, since I already have two characters in the roster (well, on the other roster). And maybe it would be a bit stupid to enter characters based off my current LP. Then I remembered that this is a wrestling league run by Emperor Palpatine. So gently caress it, why not:

Name: Watase Kasasagi
Nationality: Japanese
Gimmick: An elite rescue squad captain. Has a strong desire to save people, taking great risks when people are in danger. However, he has a bit of a problem trusting people - at times, it seems that his opinion of you can turn on a dime, going from absolute trust to backstabbing potential in a heartbeat. That's not the case with Jun, though. He always trusts Jun.
Finisher: Kasasagi Special - a Burning Hammer.
Disposition: Face - as long as Jun keeps Watase from outright backstabbing people he seemingly randomly decided he hated now.

Name: Jun Moribe
Size: Small
Gimmick: An elite rescue squad member. A bundle of energy, always raring to get out and get into some action, she has the tendency to pick fights she probably shouldn't be picking. She also seems to have a darker side to her, as her love of her engine cutter has made her more than ready to level the playing field with whatever weapons are available. However, Watase keeps her restrained from just going nuts most of the time.
Finisher: Moribe Special - a Death Valley Driver.
Disposition: Face - as long as Watase keeps Jun from indulging her inner desire to really gently caress the people she doesn't like up.

And together, they are Deadly Sirius.

Andy Waltfeld
Dec 18, 2009
Second/Third entrants are go, huh? Looks like someone will need to bring some DISCIPLINE to this knob of a wrestlebrand!

Name: R. Hee Ermey
Age: Old enough to have served "three-hee tours" with an undisclosed multinational outfit. So like 22 in anime years.
Nationality: As All-American as the Gree-Heen Berets he's served with!
Style: MMA Cross-ho-ver, because wrestling, like war, is a contact sport!
Size: Hornswoggle-ish, but a series of proprietary and assuredly sport-legal actuators in his suit allow him to function as a Light Heavyweight
Wears a Mask?: This hee-helmet is for YOUR protection, ho-dier!
Gimmick: Hee's finally here. After over 300 confirmed pinfalls in numerous secret shows in Japan and Antarctica, this cold-as-ice trooper has arrived to either whip the rest of Super-League Wrestling into top fighting shape, or bring about the storm that ends the miserable things they call their championship hopes. Address him as anything other than Drill Sergeant and he'll rip off your head and hee-ho down your neck. Despite hailing from the same franchisetalent farm as Fumi and Nemissa, neither can actually pull rank on him...and as his tales of his prior military and wrestling exploits get taller, no one can really be sure who can.
Finisher: the Full Hee-Ho Jacket (Camel Clutch)
Disposition: Ostensibly a Heel, but he'll often swing "begrudgingly" Faceward on account of "his big drat hee-heart" being moved.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Okay sure why not

Name: Tyler Breeze
Nationality: Adonis
Style: Self-fu
Size: Medium
Wears a Mask?: And hide or ruin his beautiful face? HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT?
Gimmick: A normal wrestler by all accounts, however, his power is linked to the selfies he takes pre- and mid-match. Let him get enough off, and he'll show you the true power of a male model. And god help you if you hit him or his phone while he's taking a photo.
Finisher: Camera Counter Combo: Breeze reverses an opponent's attempt to curb the spread of his glorious visage with a series of strikes and holds, each with its own selfie.
Disposition: Face? Oh, yes, look at my beautiful face.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Name: Senator Steven Armstrong

Nationality: U S of-fuckin'-A

Style: Brawler, Psychopath

Gimmick: Evil Hulk Hogan on nano-roids. Juiced up on AMERICA, son! A super-patriotic idealistic nutjob bent on reinventing 'The American Dream'. Believes in survival of the fittest. Resents the mass media, guys named Jack, guys named Raiden, current liberal crybaby safe space America, University of Oklahoma, soft-rear end poo poo. Played college football(, ya know!) at University of Texas. Presidential shoo-in.

Finisher:
Nano-Buster
(Muscle Buster, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZXUNZjWTc8)

Longhorn Gore
(Spear from a 3-point stance)

Dispostion: Heel

theamazingchris
Feb 1, 2016

: D
Alright let's have another.

Name: Jane Warren
Nationality: USA
Style: MMA Crossover
Gimmick: Trying way harder to be "punk rock" than should be considered acceptable, but audiences lap up the camp because of course they do.
Finisher: "Total Anarchy" Corksrew Elbow Drop
Disposition: Face, but a heely face, like Stone Cold Steve Austin or something.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Sure, I'll put in a third.

Name: The Frost (Real Name: Cirno)
Style: Spot Monkey
Size: Very Small
Gimmick: IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL. WHAT THE FROST. IS COOKING. Also, Touhou.
Finisher: Icicle Fall ~ Easy (People's Elbow)
Disposition: Cocky heel

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Name: Panzer Skank
Nationality: American
Style: Psychopath
Gimmick: One too many Saints Row LP appearances caused something to snap inside Panzer's mind, leaving nothing but an unsateable bloodlust for destruction. Since then she has searched for avenues to release her depraved hunger for annihilation such as the U.S. Marines and the Mall of America. However, nothing has been able to satisfy her needs bringing her to SLW where a steady stream of willing victims will be delivered to her feet.
Finisher: The Sex Crab (ie. A.J.'s Black Widow)

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Could I submit a manager without any wrestlers?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

White Coke posted:

Could I submit a manager without any wrestlers?

Sure...?

Don't know who they'd manage, but I can find someone.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
A roaming manager who becomes the manager of whoever they encounter. Including other managers. And announcers. And people in the audience. Anyone, really.

Kalvida
Jun 27, 2012

Name: Fuku Fire
Nationality: Hotland, Underground
Style: Cruiserweight
Gimmick: Super excited to be here! Fuku Fire wants to prove that a small town girl made of fire can make it in the big leagues. Wants to make friends along the way and will fight anyone anytime to defend them. Accidentally sets things on fire all the time, in and out of the ring. Lots of pyrotechnics in her matches.
Finisher: Sizzle Kick "The Sizzler" (Corner-to-corner missle dropkick)

Name: Skater Squid
Nationality: Hotland, Underground
Wears a Mask?: No. Has a snapback.
Gimmick: Hot tempered delinquent. Loves to stick it to the man, get into fights, and party. Rides a skateboard and will use it as a weapon if she can. Tags graffiti on every flat surface she can find, including the ring. Takes a selfie with her fallen enemies. She and Fuku Fire are friends and Squid is very protective of her, even as she tries to encourage Fuku (and others) to be rad and bad.
Finisher: "Heads Up Dude!" (Grinds along the top rope into a Springboard Meteora)
Disposition: Heel (can be dragged into face-dom by Fuku for a while)

Not sure if faces and heels can tag together, but they can form The Hot Wheels, skating their way to a gnarly victory!

Kalvida fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Nov 27, 2016

White Coke
May 29, 2015

nine-gear crow posted:

Sure...?

Don't know who they'd manage, but I can find someone.

I'm sure you'll think of something.

Fish Noise posted:

A roaming manager who becomes the manager of whoever they encounter. Including other managers. And announcers. And people in the audience. Anyone, really.

That's about all they can hope for.

No picture sadly.

Name: Horseshoe Theory
Nationality: Austrian/Georgian
Style: Doesn't wrestle, but definitely a psychopath
Size: medium
Gimmick: Created as a joke by Satan, Horseshoe Theory was made from the souls of two damned men, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. Both were offered a chance to, not quite redeem themselves, but endure a somewhat less horrendous eternal torture if they behave. The unmentioned caveat was that they would have to share a body with each of their heads controlling the left (Stalin) or right (Hitler) side respectively. Let loose as a two headed amalgam of the twentieth centuries greatest monsters, they have to somehow prove they've changed by finding someone, anyone that they can manage.
Finisher: None. They lack the coordination to pull something off together, and they aren't skilled enough to do much of anything with only one arm and leg apiece.
Disposition: Doing a very poor job at attempting to be a face, still expect to be obeyed without question, especially when they contradict each other.

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Let's get another wrestler up in here.

Name: King of All Cosmos RoboKing
Age: We do not question the king's age Like 2 weeks, maybe?
Nationality: Yes
Style: Spot Monkey/Japanese Junior
Size: Giant
Wears a mask: Yes
Gimmick: The King has yet again accidentally destroyed the stars. How's he going to fix it this time? By rolling up all the biggest wrestling stars of course! Surely they all can glow bright enough to replace the cosmos? After a Montreal Screwjob on Palpatine's part, the King has decided to drag the RoboKing out of storage to wrestle in his stead.
Finisher: ROYAL ROBO RAINBOW
Disposition: Heel Face

poorlywrittennovel fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Dec 17, 2016

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

VolticSurge posted:

Can you submit another guy if you've already submitted a tag team,like I have? Because I've gotten a couple of good ideas.

nine-gear crow posted:

Sure. Why not?

Guess I'll do the reverse. A tag team then. Introducing ADVENT Beat Cops:

Name: The Viper (Di)
Nationality: What's nationality when you're part of ADVENT? I suppose the Vancouver zone is former Canada.
Size: Middleweight, about
Wears a mask? No
Gimmick: Peacekeeper security officer by day, wrestler by whatever nights her schedule allows her. The Viper makes up the straight-faced, serious and cool half of the two peacekeepers making up Alien Movement the Beat Cops. Every person may be a potential threat to ADVENT, and she usually is the first to point to a terrorist with a crackling stun baton. Not that that would get used in the ring, obviously. Got to have kayfabe be fun for all parties involved.
Finisher: The Coils - a full-body embrace that usually ends up on the mat, topped off with a choking sleeper hold.
Disposition: Heel, but relying on cheap heat.

Name: The Berserker (Bee)
Nationality: Same beat as Viper, so Canada
Size: Giant, topping at just shy of 500 lbs.
Wears a mask? That's her face. No.
Gimmick: If the Viper is the cool 'good cop' of ADVENT's public relations team in SLW, the Berserker is the perpetually angry 'bad cop.' The moment she enters the ring, there is no higher thinking beyond blind rage and smashing some oversized fists into some poor fool's body until someone stays down. Somehow, though, very acute about any authority figures in the ring - like actual referees. Outside of the ring, though, Bee actually is sedate and very much calm, enjoying ADVENT-approved non-offensive literature and music.
Finisher: The Insurgent Crusher - an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack, also known as the Canadian backbreaker rack: lift a guy over a shoulder, squeeze down hard on the chest or abdomen there with a bit of downward momentum, throw down for flavour.
Disposition: Heel, and thriving on it.

Dinictus fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Nov 28, 2016

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Name: Kenny "loving" Powers
Nationality: American as baseball
Style: The Foot Fist Way, which can either be an MMA Crossover or a Brawler depending on what we end up with less of
Wears a Mask?: Never
Gimmick: "When my rear end was 19 years old, I changed the face of professional wrestling. I was handed the keys to the kingdom. Multi-million dollar deals. Endorsements. Everyone wanted a piece of my poo poo. Just a man with a mind for victory and a leg like a loving cannon. But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm. But a true champion, face to face in his darkest hour will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, fights, and fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies. And my rear end ain't no pussy. My rear end is a loving champion."
Finisher: Reverse Apache: Kenny is the only living master of this maneuver, which involves telling your opponent they won't survive this move, making a distraction, then kicking them out of the ring.
Disposition: Heel that's convinced he's a Face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Name: Barack "B-Rock the Islamic Shock Super Allah Obama" Obama
Nationality: Kenyan???
Gimmick: The 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Obama. Leaving office soon due to term limits and looking for a new job.
Finisher: The Veto

Name: "Diamond Joe" Biden
Nationality: American
Style: Cruiserweight
Gimmick: The 47th Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden. Leaving office soon due to term limits and looking for a new job.
Finisher: Impassioned Rhetoric

Together, they led America for eight years, now they are the tag team "Democracy in Action".

FPzero fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 28, 2016

• Locked thread