Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Aw man. I was hoping this was the one where he just keeps running down the tunnel, out of the stadium, and into Techmo Super Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Maybe he can beat MR2 in MVP voting since he can't beat him in an actual game :smug:

Falcons, bitch!

Sorry for the derail, I had to. I still love me some Raiders!

Baiders, ritch!

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I cant believe Jack del Rio has managed to coach a winning season, I was super underwhelmed when he was chosen as head coach.

Whatevs, RAIDERS BITCH

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hump day bitches! posted:

I cant believe Jack del Rio has managed to coach a winning season, I was super underwhelmed when he was chosen as head coach.

Whatevs, RAIDERS BITCH

When you give a coach good players he actually does a better job

Who'd a thunk it

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Whatevs, RAIDERS BITCH

I said when he was hired he'd be the perfect coach to change the culture, instill toughness and win some games. Is he the guy to take them to the next level? Not sure. A lot of the defensive issues are scheme related. Depending on what they do this year, I'd be all for finding a new DC in the off season.

Also:

https://twitter.com/RaidersAnalysis/status/804385835839696896

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

see ya Gronk

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Don't land on your fuckin hip

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

When you give a coach good players he actually does a better job

Who'd a thunk it

You made me remember Dennis Allen and now I am triggered.

warcrimes posted:

I said when he was hired he'd be the perfect coach to change the culture, instill toughness and win some games. Is he the guy to take them to the next level? Not sure. A lot of the defensive issues are scheme related. Depending on what they do this year, I'd be all for finding a new DC in the off season.

Some of those Jacksonville teams he trotted out were some of the most low energy groups of humans ever.And he had that ridiculous incident with the tree stump but as long as he keeps the team on the winning side it's fine.Also Ken norton must be feeling some heat, that defense cannot be bailed out by the offense every week.

Raiders bitch.

hump day bitches! fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Dec 2, 2016

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Some of those Jacksonville teams he trotted out were some of the most low energy groups of humans ever.And he had that ridiculous incident with the tree stump but as long as he keeps the team on the winning side it's fine.Also Ken norton must be feeling some heat, that defense cannot be bailed out by the offense every week.

Raiders bitch.

Eh, I think those Jacksonville teams did pretty well for never having a QB of any worth during his time there.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

warcrimes posted:

Eh, I think those Jacksonville teams did pretty well for never having a QB of any worth during his time there.

Mark Brunell owned, gently caress you.

The Raiders and Cowboys would be a really fun match up. I think it'd look similar to the Cowboys and Steelers game earlier this year.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Volkerball posted:

The Raiders and Cowboys would be a really fun match up. I think it'd look similar to the Cowboys and Steelers game earlier this year.

Brunell was good but on the downside of his career

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Volkerball posted:

It's gonna be Raiders/Falcons and the Mack -> Matthews match-up will tear a whole in the space-time continuum and they'll both win the Superbowl.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
gently caress Jack Del Rio IMO

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The boring-rear end Falcons won't make the Super Bowl

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

2010 called, they want their opinion back

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Nice juxtaposition of calling his opinion outdated while using a joke from the early 90s

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

would rather have Del Rio than Tony "bury football in the grass" Sparano

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

My dislike of Del Rio is purely personal and has nothing to do with his coaching or what team he coaches for

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

Nice juxtaposition of calling his opinion outdated while using a joke from the early 90s

Mind = blown

For real though, this is not the year to claim the outdated opinion that the Falcons are boring considering they are the best offense in the league. I mean, to each their own I suppose, but Falcons games are no longer boring :shrug:

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Dec 2, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Oh, he got hot takes.

weird Asian candy posted:

Mind = blown

For real though, this is not the year to claim the outdated opinion that the Falcons are boring considering they are the best offense in the league. I mean, to each their own I suppose, but Falcons games are no longer boring :shrug:

Are you a fan of sick blocks, hilarious speed, and 400 yd offensive performances? No? Then the Falcons aren't your bag.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Why don't you start a Falcons bandwagon thread instead of hi-jacking a thread clearly titled "Raiders Bitch" :smugdon:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Why don't you start a Falcons bandwagon thread instead of hi-jacking a thread clearly titled "Raiders Bitch" :smugdon:

Because everyone hates the Falcons and it would make me sad :(

To add content...

Raiders, Bitch!

Also this rules.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I was making an inside joke with the Raiders goons about the Mack/Matthews sweepstakes in 2014.

So you see, it is you who is the poo poo heap.

edit:

Get on the Raiders wagon, bitch!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chilichimp posted:

I was making an inside joke with the Raiders goons about the Mack/Matthews sweepstakes in 2014.

*leans into you ear and whispers softly* nobody cares

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

*leans into your ear and whispers softly* RAIDERS BITCH!

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Get out of here!!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
When I heard that Von Miller gifted every player in the AFC West a bottle of wine, my first thought was "Does Derek Carr drink?"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

When I heard that Von Miller gifted every player in the AFC West a bottle of wine, my first thought was "Does Derek Carr drink?"

it's a red, I'm sure he can use it for a yokel communion

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

when derek carr sleeps, he dreams of jesus' glistening and sexy abs while he's hanging from that kinky af cross

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

quote:

Over the last two seasons, Carr has thrown 13 game-tying or go-ahead touchdown passes in the fourth quarter or overtime. And per Elias, that is six more such touchdowns than anyone else in that time frame. Eight of those passes have come this season and he has yet to throw an interception in those situations in 2016.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

This week only, raiders bitch and falcons bitch are one and the same.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
U people stoll think Raiders are good?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

U people stoll think Raiders are good?

Offensive powerhouses with zero defense always do well in the playoffs, you massive oval office. V:shobon:V

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

edit:

Get on the Raiders wagon, bitch!

my man

Also-

https://twitter.com/LeviDamien/status/804800836920602624

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

With the Gronk injury the Raiders path to the Superbowl has been pretty well flattened out

I am going to officially Count Out Touchdown Tom

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

With the Gronk injury the Raiders path to the Superbowl has been pretty well flattened out

I am going to officially Count Out Touchdown Tom

Jinxing the Raiders in their own thread. :golfclap:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I will not stand for this propagandistic effort to turn Derek "Five Game-Winning Drives" Carr into the most clutch quarterback in football. :mad:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shangri-Law School posted:

I will not stand for this propagandistic effort to turn Derek "Five Game-Winning Drives" Carr into the most clutch quarterback in football. :mad:

Carr has more over the last two years than Stafford. Those two are miles ahead of everyone else tho lol.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Shangri-Law School posted:

We Have Always Been at War with Eurasia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq_kiAmHV50

• Locked thread