Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: DIRTYSECRET

Voting eligibility needs a serious overhaul if this Constitutional Republic is going to survive and thrive.

Already holding public office? No vote for you.

Receiving public assistance? No vote for you.

Don’t own property or have a job? No vote for you.

Don’t know the difference between and “right” and a “privilege?” No vote for you.

Do not have a father to vouch for your competence, or not a father raising a household? No vote for you.

Cannot pass a basic civic test once every 4 years? No vote for you.

16 posted on 1/16/2017, 7:11:24 PM by Fester Chugabrew (Lock. Them. Up.)

Jesus gently caress! Jim crow v2.0
Seriously, gently caress your rights as a citizen. For being the fuckers always screaming "are freedums" they sure like the idea of restricting everyone elses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

SocketWrench posted:

Seriously, gently caress your rights as a citizen. For being the fuckers always screaming "are freedums" they sure like the idea of restricting everyone elses

They want the freedom to take everyone else's freedom away. There are two sorts of freedoms. The freedom to own slaves, and the freedom to not be a slave. They want the former (actually kinda literally.)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Even better is when they get confronted about that and their main response is "But liberals do this". Aside from the fact that no liberals don't, that response if the most childish 2 year old defense ever. It's no wonder these guys fap to Trump, they're all children in adult bodies too. loving boomers

I'll laugh when politics get turned and they're out there protesting the next democrat to hold some office. They'll cry and whine this law wasn't fair. Maybe I'd even get an account just to post their replies from now...no doubt I'd get ultra banned in a heartbeat

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jan 17, 2017

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

SocketWrench posted:

Do I have to even mention that this "conveniently" ignores that woman are people, and just assumes that they shouldn't vote?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

Xiahou Dun posted:

Do I have to even mention that this "conveniently" ignores that woman are people, and just assumes that they shouldn't vote?

What are you, some sort of suffragist?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

SocketWrench posted:

"Freedums" have always been "narrow range of acceptable behaviors as defined by me" to these people.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol all of freep is on public assistance. Disenfranchise yourself rear end in a top hat.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

They also fail to realize that half those requirements would end up disenfranchising them. None of those dumb fucks could pass a civics test.

And :lol: at the loving idea that if you're receiving public assistance you don't get to vote. Congratulations, you morons, you just disenfranchised a massive portion of the South. Good luck ever getting another Trump.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jan 17, 2017

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

Alter Ego posted:

And :lol: at the loving idea that if you're receiving public assistance you don't get to vote. Congratulations, you morons, you just disenfranchised a massive portion of the South. Good luck ever getting another Trump.

Let's pass the rule that only degree-possessing property owners can vote. Liberal elite all the way, baby!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Yeah, it's kind of amazing self-own. If those were in place, the main fight would be liberal college students and the wealthy elite who can go either way depending on which side wants to suck their dick more.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A snack from Putin doesn't believe Trump met with prostitutes posted by freeper Enchante

the article posted:

He also called it "complete nonsense" that Russian security services would "chase after every American billionaire."

"[Trump is] a grown man, and secondly he’s someone who has been involved with beauty contests for many years and has met the most beautiful women in the world,” Putin said, per Bloomberg. “I find it hard to believe that he rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world.”

Freep opinions: there's no such thing as prostitutes that do watersports what has my life come to that this is what I'm writing on the internet

quote:

To: Enchante

I note they left out the part where he basically said there are some things prostitutes will not do, while Democrats have no such limitations by morality.

2 posted on 1/17/2017, 9:29:21 AM by tcrlaf (They told me it could never happen in America. And then it did....)

quote:

To: Texan Tory

Putin has a sense of humor...that’s good! Seems like so many of these leaders are too ‘presidential’ to even be human!!

9 posted on 1/17/2017, 9:45:30 AM by PrairieLady2

This is a pretty new thread, so be sure to check into it later, it's sure to be horrifying.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Don’t own property or have a job? No vote for you.

Welp, there goes the "geezer living in a retirement home" vote.

Good.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories
Have they commented at all on Trump's immediate plans to take it easy for the weekend and just enjoy the pomp and ceremony and easing into work next week?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

mints posted:

Have they commented at all on Trump's immediate plans to take it easy for the weekend and just enjoy the pomp and ceremony and easing into work next week?

We've come a long way from Harry Truman taking the oath of office and being informed of the existence of the atom bomb an hour later. :eng99:

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics Freep uses to claim that Trump works harder than Obama did.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Alter Ego posted:

We've come a long way from Harry Truman taking the oath of office and being informed of the existence of the atom bomb an hour later. :eng99:

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics Freep uses to claim that Trump works harder than Obama did.

Trump doesn't take vacations! He just goes from his Florida home office to his New York business office working the whole time in his plane office!

And then some talk about how presidents don't REALLY get vacation time because they have to stay so close to important matters and always be in contact blahblah BUT I heard Obama would threaten the Secret Service with a GUN to get them to leave him alone!!!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Obama has commuted Chelsea Manning’s prison sentence posted by freeper BradtotheBone

Manning will be released in May.

It should be noted that Julian Assange stated that he'd let himself be extradited to the US if Manning's sentence was commuted, but somehow I don't expect this to happen.

Fifteen minutes in and it already has 80 replies.

quote:

To: BradtotheBone

What about the other homo?

4 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:33:53 PM by Dr. Ursus

quote:

Homo pardons homo.

7 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:34:51 PM by gaijin

quote:

Did Obama commute because he was a neurotic little pervert, or because he damaged US security? Or both?

Or, did Chelsea secretly convert to Islam while in the slammer or the sex-change recovery ward?

9 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:35:13 PM by Pearls Before Swine

quote:

Is this the trade off for cutting your Johnson off? 35 years?

14 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:36:34 PM by Sybeck1

They won't stop deadnaming Caitlyn Jenner, why do you think they'd stop deadnaming Chelsea Manning?

quote:

His name is Bradley Edward Manning.

15 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:36:42 PM by Bubba_Leroy (Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!)

That's because they can't do anything about it.

quote:

And Traitorcongress will do............................................................................. nothing.

23 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:37:30 PM by Carl Vehse

quote:

Obama is gay and is protecting one of his own. So much for protecting our national security information. It is okay for Manning to leak documents to Wikileaks, but not the Russians. A difference without distinction.

27 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:37:56 PM by kabar

quote:

It would break my friggin heart if he was to have a fatal attack while he was having his thing-a-ma-jig cut off by some slimy surgeon.

30 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:38:34 PM by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

quote:

To: A_Former_Democrat

Of course he communted it...”Bradley” is a flaming queer that is mentally ill and pretending to be female....in other words...One of Obammys people!! (PUKE)

34 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:39:14 PM by MagUSNRET

Oh good, freep remembers, too!

quote:

So does this mean Assange will allow his own extradition to the US now?

43 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:40:47 PM by 1066AD

:stare:

quote:

The little human being will dead of AIDs within 5 yrs ,,,

47 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:41:15 PM by VRWC For Truth (FU Schmuckie Shoomer (Rat-NY))

quote:

I expect Obama to pardon Charles Manson soon. It’s par for the course.

The question is, who is going to pardon Barry Soetero and Nancy Pelosi when they are thrown in jail?

48 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:41:22 PM by Flavious_Maximus

Incidentally, this is like the third or fourth post in the thread that doesn't know the difference between Bowe Bergdahl and Chelsea Manning. This is just the funniest.

quote:

What a slap in the face to the men who died trying to RESCUE this s.o.b.

56 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:41:49 PM by Wisconsinlady (What we tolerate today, our children will embrace tomorrow)

quote:

To: Obadiah

More reason why this ineligible freak of a President must be unmasked once and for all.

We have to find out his true identity and his real past has to be brought to light.

Justice demands it.

59 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:42:18 PM by exit82 (Making America Great Again begins with........me.)

Freep isn't really big on their whole understanding of constitutional powers, are they?

quote:

Trump should ARREST 0DUNGA for aiding and abetting traitors. This pardon is a CRIME IN ITSELF.

64 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:43:14 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)

quote:

Obama will NOT pardon Hillary. It does not glorify the Obama. Everything he does is to gain worship and praise for himself. Pardoning Hillary does nothing to inflate his ego.

67 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:43:40 PM by Organic Panic (Rich White Man Evicts Poor Black Family From Public Housing - MSNBCPBSCNNNYTABC)

quote:

To: EagleUSA

Pretty much. This is all about Obama sticking it to middle America whom he openly loathes.

73 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:44:33 PM by Obadiah

Oh come the gently caress on. (Obama's heading for Palm Springs after Friday)

quote:

To: Vic S

Maybe ‘she’ll’ move to Palm Springs where ‘she’ can thank Obama personally.

82 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:46:50 PM by Vic S

A soothsayer!

quote:

To: Captain Peter Blood

I predicted Manning would be pardoned only two days ago, that was a give. He has all the requirements for Obama: He is an enemy of the USA and a tranny freak. He might pardon Hitlery as well but remember, if he does that would be him admitting that he endorsed a criminal for President so he might not plus he doesn’t like her.

Bowe Bergdahl definitely will be and 911 architect Khalid Shiek Mohammed absolutely. Why? Because like I said in 2009 when Obama first took office: He’s an Islamic agent working for the Muslim brotherhood. What else has this guy done but empower, defend and help spread radical Islam while kicking the legs out from the USA and our allies on every level? This is a guy who has been reinforcing the enemy through Gitmo for the past 8 years, who arms our enemies, helped them take over entire countries and these same subhuman pieces of garbage in Congress who are now bashing Trump never said or did ONE thing about it, even when he released those 5 Taliban commanders.

100 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:54:51 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Hillary Clinton IS a felon)

quote:

The more I think about it, the more I understand that this is just one queer, pardoning another queer. I don’t say that lightly. I have never believed Obama was born in Kenya, or was in any way ineligible for president. He was, in my opinion, born in Hawaii, of an American ugly slut mother, and a very black, very ugly, very stupid, very muslim, very in-bred Kenyan father. He is the reason that faggots, trannies, and stupid ugly things like manning and liberal arts majors even are allowed to exist.

101 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:56:26 PM by blackbetty59

Another soothsayer!

quote:

Obama is getting his pardons in early as he plans on fleeing the country on Thursday evening.

Within an hour in the WH Trump is going to reveal the full extent of the criminality and corruption of the last twenty years. EVERY PRESIDENT behind this must face the price.

Obama knows this. His plan all along has been to build personal friendship with countries like Iran, Cuba and Venezeual who will not extradite him.

112 posted on 1/17/2017, 2:01:55 PM by WashingtonFire

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha, as soon as I heard about Manning I knew that Freep would have some choice words about it.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

very black, very ugly, very stupid, very muslim, very in-bred Kenyan father. He is the reason that faggots, trannies, and stupid ugly things like manning and liberal arts majors even are allowed to exist.
Very black. Very very black. So very Muslim.

He is so so radical fundamentalist Muslim that he's forcing LGBT rights on everyone.

He is such a tyrant that he's the reason that university degrees in the classical subjects such as philosophy and logic considered vital for freedom are allowed to exist.

So stupid.

:barf:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

McGlockenshire posted:

It should be noted that Julian Assange stated that he'd let himself be extradited to the US if Manning's sentence was commuted, but somehow I don't expect this to happen.

Wasn't that Snowden? I didn't think Assange was wanted in the US.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Subjunctive posted:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819630102787059713

wikileaks on twitter posted:

If Obama grants Manning clemency Assange will agree to US extradition despite clear unconstitutionality of DoJ case
http://web.archive.org/web/20170112195506/https:/twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819630102787059713

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Huh! TMYK.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

mints posted:

Remember when Obama went to a theater like a month or two after and they screamed murder that he was a lazy n-word and a lovely president for taking time off so soon?

Yeah, they'll just give Trump a pat on the back, suck his dick, then continue jacking off to cardboard images of him because "IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN WE DO IT"

McGlockenshire posted:

I expect Obama to pardon Charles Manson soon. It’s par for the course.

The question is, who is going to pardon Barry Soetero and Nancy Pelosi when they are thrown in jail?

48 posted on 1/17/2017, 1:41:22 PM by Flavious_Maximus

In freepland it is a crime punishable with life in prison/death for running against them
Since we were lighting off nuke tests all over while these bozos were being conceived, I wonder if their mental instability is a result of all the fallout that's drifted around the globe

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 18, 2017

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Guavanaut posted:

Very black. Very very black. So very Muslim.

He is so so radical fundamentalist Muslim that he's forcing LGBT rights on everyone.

He is such a tyrant that he's the reason that university degrees in the classical subjects such as philosophy and logic considered vital for freedom are allowed to exist.

So stupid.

:barf:

Your Trumpese needs a little work. You got the first line right

"He is so radical fundamentalist muslim, so muslim in fact, he's forcing LGBT rights on everyone, everyone, even the best.
He is such a tyrant, and this is bad because he's such a tyrant...such a tyrant in fact that he's the reason degrees, very bad degrees by some bad hombres, in classical subjects such as philosophy, which is a very bad subject, very bad, terrible, and logic, which I am the best at, absolutely the best, so good in fact I have honorary degrees in it, are allowed to exist in our free country, the best country,. sad!

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Subjunctive posted:

He isn't wanted in the US and he's never been wanted in the US. That's why he made the offer, he's not at risk either way.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The Danger of Delegitimizing Trump

There isn't an ironicat big enough for this thread. Anyway...

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Trump will consider ‘day one’ to be Monday, not his inauguration

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

Headline:

TRUMP ALREADY TAKING VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posted on 01/17/2017 8:28:31 PM PST by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

I have no problem with this. He deserves a period of celebration.

3 posted on 01/17/2017 8:29:15 PM PST by xp38

quote:

Trump throwin chaff in their eyes

5 posted on 01/17/2017 8:35:46 PM PST by Az Joe (11-8-2016-----We're still here President Reagan!!)

quote:

I’m fine with that. We’ve already seen Trump acting like a president and getting real world results. I’m amazed he didn’t take a few weeks off during the campaign.

7 posted on 01/17/2017 8:41:02 PM PST by lee martell

quote:

Hell, he’s done more before taking office than Zer0’s done in 8 years. I’m down with that.

10 posted on 01/17/2017 8:47:16 PM PST by mykroar (Congratulations President-Elect Trump)

quote:

What? There will be a celebration of Donald Trump’s Inauguration? What an astounding idea. Will anyone come? I wonder if MSM will break from coverage of paid activist “outrage” and unending 0bama retrospectives to give us a glimpse of the Trumpian festivities. /s

13 posted on 01/17/2017 9:02:20 PM PST by ntnychik

quote:

“I mean my day one is gonna be Monday because I don’t want to be signing and get it mixed up with lots of celebration,” he said.

Disappointing, if meant to be taken literally.

Regards,

15 posted on 01/17/2017 9:26:49 PM PST by alexander_busek (Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.)

quote:

Who could blame him? Govt is basically closed over the weekend so anything he signed wouldn’t really take effect until Monday anyway.

Enjoy, Mr. Trump. Have a blast!

18 posted on 01/17/2017 10:15:18 PM PST by Bullish (May as well just rename Hollywood---> Hypocrite city)

quote:

To: aimhigh

Monday is immediately. Friday and Saturday are inauguration weekend and Sunday is the Lord’s Day.

I wonder how different this really is.

Seems one or maybe two big deals were signed by other presidents, on their inauguration day, but really it will take eight hours for Trump to sign off all the Obama EO’s, if he must sign them one at a time, which is seriously doubtful.

What will he do but null and void all but those his staff have pulled to seek his agreement to spare? If ANY.

19 posted on 01/17/2017 10:24:44 PM PST by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Education/Academia are the farm team for more Marxists coming... infinitum.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

The man has gone none-stop, getting 4 hours sleep a night for how long, 18 months?

20 posted on 01/17/2017 10:32:26 PM PST by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)

quote:

To: xp38

I personally thought he should have taken a week off after the election.

You know, kinda kick back, smell the roses, have a lemonade, etc.

But he’s basically been b*lls to the walls since then - a strong show of force and determination.

Will he become president? I would be very, very happy if it happens. But even so close, we cannot rule out the nut-factor factor!

22 posted on 01/17/2017 10:40:22 PM PST by djf ("She wore a raspberry beret, the kind you find in a second hand store..." - Prince)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

MeLKoR posted:

By "relatively active in the civil rights activities on campus" they most likely mean beating up protesters.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
This is unbelievable. If Obama had decided to take the weekend off after he was sworn in they'd have been baying for his blood. They are just absolutely 100% immune to any thoughts of hypocrisy or double standards.

And that guy who says he was active in the civil rights movement was either the "RACE MIXING IS COMMUNISM" guy, one of the people who killed James Chaney and his friends, or a loving liar.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Probably just lying. You'll notice on subreddits which discussion that tend to orbit how hard it is to be a white straight male have an uncannily diverse population, self reported.
As a disabled Asian woman I am insulted by the patronizing liberals and their *faaaart*

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MeLKoR posted:

I wonder how many "purge" lists this guy just put himself on.

Jagged Jim posted:

Trump will consider ‘day one’ to be Monday, not his inauguration
Who could blame him? Govt is basically closed over the weekend so anything he signed wouldn’t really take effect until Monday anyway.

18 posted on 01/17/2017 10:15:18 PM PST by Bullish (May as well just rename Hollywood---> Hypocrite city)
I really, REALLY hope Trump doesn't actually decide to shoot someone in the middle of the street to test his theory. I want a tiny shred of hope left in my heart.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Duke Igthorn posted:

I wonder how many "purge" lists this guy just put himself on.

I really, REALLY hope Trump doesn't actually decide to shoot someone in the middle of the street to test his theory. I want a tiny shred of hope left in my heart.

Trump was just standing his ground. GO DONALD! HAVE A BLAST!

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SwitchbladeKult posted:

By "relatively active in the civil rights activities on campus" they most likely mean beating up protesters.

:thejoke:

That's not a fox hunting party.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

MeLKoR posted:

The Danger of Delegitimizing Drumpf

lofuckingl I was involved in campus civil rights movement but never heard of John THE LITERAL CHAIRMAN OF THE STUDENT NON-VIOLENT COORDINATING COMMITTEE Lewis. Yeah, right. I buy that.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

BUG JUG posted:

lofuckingl I was involved in campus civil rights movement but never heard of John THE LITERAL CHAIRMAN OF THE STUDENT NON-VIOLENT COORDINATING COMMITTEE Lewis. Yeah, right. I buy that.

Maybe he forgot after getting his skull bashed in?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jagged Jim posted:

:ironicat:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I wish I could say I was shocked, either that Trump's already skipping days or that freep totally defends him. But after watching those bootlickers suck on his orange tinted, wrinkled, flaccid knob for the past year I'd be more shocked if they even questioned him for it

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

FBI, 5 other agencies probe possible covert Kremlin aid to Trump

Clinton Foundation!

quote:

To: Mariner

And there sits the Clinton Foundation stuffed full of foreign country donations......nothing to see there.

3 posted on 01/18/2017 2:48:11 PM PST by joshua c (Cut the cord! Don't pay for the rope they hang you with.)

Fake News!

quote:

So now we see Brennen’s team leaks fake stories to the Sacramento Bee.

4 posted on 01/18/2017 2:48:13 PM PST by VRWCarea51 (The Original 1998 Version)

But... Clinton!

quote:

No wonder Hillary has gotten away with being a traitor,the whole freakin intelligence apparatus of the United States Of America has been chasing Trump and not the witch and her crooked husband.
Trump had better watch his back,this has gotten out of hand

6 posted on 01/18/2017 2:49:03 PM PST by ballplayer (hvexx NKK c bmytit II iyijjhihhiyyiyiyi it iyiiy II i hi jiihi ty yhiiyihiijhijjyjiyjiiijyuiiijihyii)

quote:

To: Mariner; P-Marlowe

I think this article just said that Russian-Americans have been spied on by the Intel agencies for months.

I wonder if money moved from Mexico to Mexican-Americans who then donated to any kind of Hillary effort whatsoever?

I’m sure the Intel agencies were right on top of that.

7 posted on 01/18/2017 2:49:04 PM PST by xzins (Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.)

Obama! :argh:

quote:

Right after they conclude their investigation they will begin investigating the foreign money filtered through Obama’s campaign website and after that they’ll look into Soros.

8 posted on 01/18/2017 2:49:29 PM PST by Jeff Chandler (Everywhere is freaks and hairies Dykes and fairies Tell me where is sanity?)

Hahahahahahahahaha!

quote:

They’ve investigated this longer than they did Hillary’s emails.

9 posted on 01/18/2017 2:50:16 PM PST by mass55th (Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway...John Wayne)

Did I say Fake News?

quote:

this article makes a small blurb about the headline, then the rest of the article is about rehashing the fake news.

11 posted on 01/18/2017 2:50:44 PM PST by stylin19a (Hey obamas-it's Ray Charles time - "Hit the Road Jack"...you know the rest)

quote:

How to get started on the wrong foot with the new boss!

Trump has some heavy lifting ahead of him when he gets started on ridding the “intelligence” bureaucracies of the ultra-leftists, muslims, muslim enablers, Obamabots and other subversives.

12 posted on 01/18/2017 2:51:32 PM PST by Iron Munro (If Illegals voted Rebublican 50 Million Democrats Would Be Screaming "Build The Wall!")

Gee, why didn't they just do this in the first place?

quote:

Kill the investigation on Friday.

Fire all agents involved.

Destroy all documents they may have ‘created.’

15 posted on 01/18/2017 2:53:05 PM PST by Timpanagos1

Clinton! :argh: and Obama! :argh: Clinton and Obama! :argh:

quote:

What utter tripe!

They couldn't have cared less, re the Clintons ( yes, both of them ) ILLEGAL donations, nor Obama's, but they're using microscopes to try to undo Trump's election, when HE donated most of the money to himself, throughout the primary season and most of the election season?

President trump; needs to fire the lot of these POS!
16 posted on 01/18/2017 2:53:14 PM PST by nopardons

quote:

Bastards ALL! And why have they not probed Palestinian phone banks raising untraceable money for Obama? Saudi money for Clinton? German money for Clinton? Guzmans Sinaloa cartel money for Clinton?

Our federal law enforcement and intelligence community is utterly corrupt.

17 posted on 01/18/2017 2:53:23 PM PST by DesertRhino

Now let me tell you about emails.

quote:

Yeah. sacbee is always the go-to source for unbiased reporting. Yeah.

Show the evidence that there is evidence to be examined?

* politically damaging and unverified research about Trump, according to the sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity *

unverified/anonymous = BS! Thanks for playing, but you lose...

18 posted on 01/18/2017 2:54:35 PM PST by heterosupremacist (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God ~ Thomas Jefferson)

quote:

To: joshua c

Hell yea, those dummies couldn’t even find a connection to hillary and any foreigner. How in hell are they going to find anything on Trump. If they do find anything it will be made up. I think the “golden shower dossier” was their last gasp to stave off The Donald.

20 posted on 01/18/2017 2:56:24 PM PST by fightin kentuckian

quote:

To: Iron Munro

If Trump doesn’t PURGE these diseased agencies he’s more than just mistaken, he is STUPID.

26 posted on 01/18/2017 2:59:59 PM PST by TalBlack (Evil doesn't have a day job....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Oh poo poo, they figured it out! Abort! Abort!

quote:

There must be something coming out about Hillary taking money from the Russians and Obama wants to confuse the issue.

27 posted on 01/18/2017 3:01:28 PM PST by donna ('God's standards, like it or not, are the basis for the laws that led to western civilization.)

Thank you Putin!

quote:

How do I donate or thank the Kremlin for choosing an outstanding candidate Trump?

34 posted on 01/18/2017 3:06:07 PM PST by TheNext (REPEAL requires simple 50% Majority, not 60%)

I want my third second revolution, dammit

quote:

Do they really want a million of us, armed, on their doorsteps? If they seriously try to overthrow the election, that’s what they’ll get.

37 posted on 01/18/2017 3:09:16 PM PST by 2ndDivisionVet (You cannot invade the mainland US. There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.)

quote:

You see it don’t matter if this is the biggest con game in the face of American history... their sole objective is to grind it deep into the brain of the American people that President Trump is illegitimate and the election stolen from Hitlery ! That is what I am beginning to hear more and more people say that the election was stolen from the beast! Yes it’s infuriating but little by little they are accomplishing their goal... that evil rats along with the global establishment and the mediapukes will pound this narrative into the minds of the stupid American people and they’ll swallow it hook line and sinker! We are living in very dangerous times now . I am beginning to see something that is really really terrifying, the making of another Civil War! If anything should happen to trump ..mark it... there will be a war inside own country and it’s not going to be pretty! Nerves are frazzled from both sides and all we need is the shoe to drop and all hell will break loose!

38 posted on 01/18/2017 3:11:14 PM PST by RoseofTexas

Clinto-o-o-o-o-oon!

quote:

What about all the OVERT aid to Hillary in her quid pro quo deals?

What about the Sovereign Nation of MSMlandia interfering in our elections for Hillary and prior to that, Obama?

What about all the Chinese money to Al Gore?

40 posted on 01/18/2017 3:14:37 PM PST by BwanaNdege ("The church ... is not the master or the servant of the state, but the conscience" - Luther)

quote:

To: joshua c

I think they are trying to link Trump to Russian corruption on the basis that the Clintons attended his wedding.

41 posted on 01/18/2017 3:15:19 PM PST by Chewbarkah

quote:

[(former MI-6 agent Christopher)Steele’s reports also alleged that Russian consulates in New York, Washington and Miami were used to deliver “tens of thousands of dollars” to Kremlin-hired operatives using fictitious names as if they were legitimate Russian-American pensioners. That “ruse” was designed to give Russia “plausible deniability,” Steele’s reports suggested. However, Russia does not operate a consulate in Miami.]

This story was lifted from some opinion column posted by the BBC who hates Trump. McClatchy lists anonymous sources. And this Christopher Steele character is referred to as if he were a legitimate investigator. Steele hustled some GOP donor then a Hillary donor into paying good money for fabricated information. Steele may have also fleeced the Russians and the CIA out of cash. Steele is a shameless flimflam artist. That is why he is hiding under a rock someplace. Soon law enforcement will be looking for him on fraud charges.

42 posted on 01/18/2017 3:15:21 PM PST by Brad from Tennessee (A politician can't give you anything he hasn't first stolen from you.)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Julian Assange retreats from extradition pledge

In other news Julian Assange is a total bitch.

quote:

To: AnonymousDown

I, for one , will give him a pass on this. Sort of like promising to go to Canada if Trump is elected. Besides, Julian is a type of the guys who tossed Jezebel out the window to her death, figuratively speaking. ;-)

2 posted on 01/18/2017 6:14:46 PM PST by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR)

quote:

Smart guy.

4 posted on 01/18/2017 6:19:27 PM PST by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)

quote:

To: SubMareener

I say he should wait until at least June, well after that traitor is released from prison. He can use it as an excuse, but staying far away from Obama’s DOJ is likely paramount for his own safety.

5 posted on 01/18/2017 6:19:33 PM PST by ri4dc (I am Deplorable. Trump is with me. Cable free since 1998. MAGA for all.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

At the time, I interpreted it as Assange asking them to pardon Manning. Assange is more credible to me than MSM or our government, thanks to their continual psyops degradation of the truth.

7 posted on 01/18/2017 6:21:22 PM PST by greeneyes

quote:

This loser has served its purpose. You don’t love the used toilet paper just because it was once really useful.

8 posted on 01/18/2017 6:21:46 PM PST by sagar

quote:

COMMUTATION is not a pardon.

He’s going back on NOTHING.

9 posted on 01/18/2017 6:22:41 PM PST by gaijin

quote:

Well looks like Assange played Obama...just like every foreign despot for the last 8 years.

10 posted on 01/18/2017 6:25:40 PM PST by DouglasKC

quote:

If Assange just release what the governments were doing behind their peoples back I would think that he was doing something good, but he released classified info that most likely got innocent people murdered. He’s SCUM!

So is Manning. The Potus we have the next day and in a half is the coldest, coldest human we have ever elected. His actions have lead to the death of thousands and thousands of innocent lifes.

12 posted on 01/18/2017 6:28:43 PM PST by lizma2

Fake News!

quote:

To: AnonymousDown; SubMareener; Paladin2; dragnet2; ri4dc; Boardwalk; greeneyes; gaijin; DouglasKC; ...

This is the #FakeStreamMedia and #FakeNews trying to pull an O'Keefe on Assange.

I had to deal with Progtard slime on Twitter all through the election whose go-to label on O'Keefe was "felon".

This more of the same: "Assange is a liar", by misreporting what was said.

I use the New #FakeStreamMedia translator, invented by President Trump:

"Everything the Media says is a lie."

13 posted on 01/18/2017 6:30:45 PM PST by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)

I wonder if he thinks prison could be worse than being locked in an Ecuadorian Embassy's basement?

quote:

Smart unless he wants to spend the rest of his life in prison for the same thing the NYT has done numerous times.
The crazy repub SOBs running our nation would love to lock him up for life as revenge for Manning. The crazy dems hate him for exposing Hillary’s crime syndicate.

He needs to escape to Russia and stay put until sanity returns. Hopefully very soon.

16 posted on 01/18/2017 6:34:30 PM PST by DesertRhino

quote:

To: Fury

Assange is a very brave man and a hero. He has exposed massive wrongdoing at great personal cost. Are you one of those types that thinks he is only “brave” if he faces a some kangaroo court?

18 posted on 01/18/2017 6:38:30 PM PST by DesertRhino
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Vendome

His work of publishing conspiracy, crime, and schemes of the elites. More power to him. He has destroyed the ability of government to wreck, kill, lie, sell our freedom out for the NWO.
Because if him we know about the Pizza perverts. We know Hillary and Obama KNEW and were ok with the Saudis funding ISIS. We learned that 99% of government statements are lies. We learned that Clapper lied to a Congressional committee on TV. We learned that the NSA was illegally engaged in massive levels of domestic spying. We have now learned from him that Jeb, Fiorina, Kasich, McCain and others were paid by Hillary to try to destroy Trump.

Thank God for his work.

22 posted on 01/18/2017 6:45:41 PM PST by DesertRhino
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Saving these for when when a whistleblower leaks something about the Trump Administration.

quote:

To: SubMareener

I want Trump to bring him home to a ticker tape parade with Snowden. We will not tolerate our government spying on us or violating our Constitution in any way— ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Whistle blowers get BOUNTY!! pay them $millions. Name scholls after them. They are Patriots.

26 posted on 01/18/2017 6:51:18 PM PST by WENDLE (This is the greatest President since George Washington!! It's HERE!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

I think we really need to exonerate those exposing government corruption even if some laws were broken.
We need to look at these things on a case by case basis. If a government whistleblower broke some rules without endangering individuals or public safety, there should not be any punishment. In fact, we want and need these courageous individuals. Governments are horribly corrupt and evil and governments need to get back to fearing the people instead of assuring COG. Sadly more often that not, the type of person that works at a government bureaucracy is typically the type of person that needs constant surveillance and public scrutiny.
Just look at the spy agencies. They invoke national security all the time, but it’s often a means of covering their own illegal activites and work for foreign governments such as Saudi Arabia and the Chicoms.

28 posted on 01/18/2017 6:59:38 PM PST by grumpygresh (We don't have Democrats and Republicans, we have the Faustian uni-party)

quote:

To: FreedomStar3028

obungholes favorite fruitcake! bradley manning

32 posted on 01/18/2017 7:18:04 PM PST by US_MilitaryRules (The last suit you wear has no pockets!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

No wonder Hillary has gotten away with being a traitor,the whole freakin intelligence apparatus of the United States Of America has been chasing Trump and not the witch and her crooked husband.
Trump had better watch his back,this has gotten out of hand

6 posted on 01/18/2017 2:49:03 PM PST by ballplayer (hvexx NKK c bmytit II iyijjhihhiyyiyiyi it iyiiy II i hi jiihi ty yhiiyihiijhijjyjiyjiiijyuiiijihyii)

Yeah, I guess that whole thing with the FBI trying to find anything to hang Hillary with didn't happen. Comey was a false flag

Jagged Jim posted:

I, for one , will give him a pass on this. Sort of like promising to go to Canada if Trump is elected. Besides, Julian is a type of the guys who tossed Jezebel out the window to her death, figuratively speaking. ;-)

2 posted on 01/18/2017 6:14:46 PM PST by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR)

Of course you will. You fuckers do this with everyone that you support. You never criticize, you just make up excuses and suck on their dongs.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jan 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The plot thickens.